Fuck the GTX 1080 and RX 480

Fuck the GTX 1080 and RX 480.

I'm still using a GT 620, and only play one game: the game is from 2003.

>play one game: the game is from 2003.
Sup Forums is that way >>>>

Counter Strike?

Have you ever heard tale of fox and grape?

I found one in my dumpster. Works great. Planning on reselling.

>I only play ONE GAYMS BOI AND THAT GAMES IS LIFE FROM 2003 USING MY GT...
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Looks comfy senpai, what game is it?

While listening to smasmouth and limp bizkit?

Cs started in 98

Eh, fuck off faggot. This isn't le reddit. If you want your "pure technology talk" then go there.

Either that, or learn to deal with people wanting to talk about things you don't like.

Well don't leave us hanging you fucking miserable dickwad. What game is that?

>GT 620 wasn't even stronk in 2012.
>Driver support is soon to die.
>GTX 1060 and RX 480.

Why the fuck are you still using this? You could buy something almost twice as strong as it for like 100 USD. Seriously, there's no reason to use this card, it's not even so old that it's useful for vintage builds.

I'm pretty sure you can get something much better than two times the 620 for $100.

Unreal Tournament 2003, innit?

gtx 750 ti would be roughly 6 times faster for $100.

I got a one week used r7 260X for like 40 euros. come on dude, u can't be that poor, right?

The guy has a card that does what he wants. What is the problem? If he does not need a new card, he does not need a new card!

Enjoy your card, OP!

Okay? Point of thread?

I'm using the 360m to play only wow.
Fite me.

>using dedicated graphics
>not using integrated graphics

Probably a classy troll. And I mean that in the original definition of troll: "To assume a position that you may not necessarily believe in, for the purpose of creating arguments and drama."

(as opposed to the "Behold, I am retarded!" type of troll.)

Why is your identity relevant to this thread?

So you know that he's Th !e.FaLconO6

The original "trolls" were heroes of Usenet, where trolling was actually a form of logical reductio ad absurdum, where the "baiter" would skillfully maneuver the offender into exposing the fallacy of their position as their defense rose to ever-increasingly extremes where they could not hide.

It was at that point that, if the readers/posters were lucky, that drama would ensue, as the emotionally crushed victim (hoisted by his own petard, and collapsing in public like the Hindenburg at Lakehurst NJ) would threaten to leave the newsgroup forever, call the fbi/authorities/InternetPolice, or demand the location of the troll so that physical violence could be doled upon them.

Good times.

/thread

It's Freelancer isn't it

faggot

>not knowing that he's the creator of logical increments

Lurk more

Man, the low end GPU's just look so qt and innocent compared to all these big new gayming high end cards