Get 2560x1440 display

>get 2560x1440 display
>text too small to read without wearing glasses
>text too big and blurry with scaling

Works great with 150% scaling setting on my laptop.

I use 125% it works perfectly

>falling for the 1440p meme
shiggydiggy.jpg

shouldve bought a 27" 1080p monitor

How do you cope with the shitty font scaling on windows?

>windows
B-but that's nonfree botnet!

>27"
>1080

Nigga what are you talking about?
Font scaling is good, t b h i don't use scaling in all of windows, only in the browser, I use Vivaldi.
Also I have a 27" 1440p and I don't really feel like I need scaling for anything other than web pages
Don't know

It's not shit though, hasn't been for years.

Are you blind? I use 100% scaling on 1440p and it looks great. Fix your eyes instead.

>1080p
>No need to scale
>Pixel perfect image from HDMI
>Light on games
>Money spent on high refresh rate instead

It is shit on Windows 10 for applications that aren't high DPI aware.

Sure if your hobby is to count pixels

I have a 3840x2160 display with no scaling on unity, don't see any issues? I set zoom to 150% in chrome but the osd otherwise is the perfect size. Also sit about two feet away. No glasses

and I thought my eyes sucked

Don't get this meme. I've been using a 27 inch 1080p display for exactly three years now, and never have I noticed "pixels". I guess it's because of one retard who was sat one centimetre away from the screen moaning about density and Sup Forumsaymers parroting that bullshit.

>I've been using it for years, I've never experienced any better, so therefore what I'm doing is fine
You're retarded. I bet you think 60hz is acceptable as well.

60Hz is acceptable

install osx

Not if you are a true Sup Forumsaymer.

Wew lad, nice bait. (You)

>never experienced any better
Yeah, because OP and his thread have definitely established 1440p is good :^)

1080p is acceptable, 60Hz is not.

Set it to 1280 x 720

Yeah, when moving my cursor or a window across the screen I sure do love seeing huge gaps in between each refresh of the display

60hz is absolute garbage, anyone who thinks its fine is a normie.

1080p at 27" is not acceptable in any way.

Nigga in that fucking same comment you quoted i'm saying that I don't use scaling in windows, only in the browser, and in the browser it works perfectly

If you're not a normie, then why do you look at your cursor? That's like looking at your keyboard when typing. You know where the cursor is supposed to go, aim, done. Good job blowing twice as much money on a useless gimmick.

>"I've never used 1080p natively at 27"." the post

1920 pixels stretched across 27 inches is ~82 ish pixels per inch, that is literally 2/3's of the original ipad2's (non-retina) PPI. In short, you don't have to admit your buyers remorse, but don't try and make your decision sound superior, when it clearly isn't.

No shit the iPad has higher ppi when your eyes are much closer to that thing than they are to a normal display. Again, if you're sat one centimetre away from the display you'll obviously run into density issues. It's great the placebo is working out fine for you, but stop projecting whilst you're at it.

>need scaling for anything other than web pages

dell came out with a 25" U model and a 24" P model for 1440p. i can only imagine how bad reading text on those must be.

>M-Muh video games!

Grow the fuck up.

And you're a fucking retard, its 27 inches diagonally not horizontally.

What even is this thread
My 25" QHD has about the same dpi as my old 21.5" FHD
No scaling needed for anything
Must suck having shit vision

Left one is comfier t.b.h.

1440p on 27" is just fine. What happened to you, seriously?

These bigger, including ultrawide, screens are just too much real estate to scan when you are playing fps games. 27"max for those. For productivity or aesthetic reasons, bigger is a plus.