Apple Launching Public Betas of iOS 10 and macOS Sierra Today

macrumors.com/2016/07/07/ios-10-macos-sierra-public-betas/

>Two days after releasing the second developer betas of iOS 10 and macOS Sierra for testing, Apple today is launching its public beta program for the forthcoming updates, allowing a broader cross section of users to test out the new features and report bugs to Apple (via The Verge and CNET).

>Users interested in testing out iOS 10 and macOS Sierra should visit Apple's Beta Software Program website for more details and to register for the program. There is no charge for participating in the public beta program, but Apple strongly recommends users install the betas on secondary devices as bugs and other issues can cause problems for users during the testing process.

I know they recommend installing on secondary devices, but are there any glaring iOS10 issues? Thinking of just putting it on my main phone (who the hell has a secondary iPhone?)

Other urls found in this thread:

betadl.herokuapp.com/iOS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 rupees have been deposited in your Apple PR account Prajeet!

See pic related

i'm using it for a week now and didn't run into any problems. not that i use my hpone 24/7 but still, for the stuff i do normally it is fine.

(You)

May or may not have reported these posts. You may or may not be seeing bans in the near future.

Fuck off iPajeet.

>Testing beta versions for companies without pay
Yeah, no.

You may or may not be violating >>>/global/rules/7 and may or may not be banned soon.

Enjoying*

im wondering if I should install iOS 10 on my iPhone 5. It runs great on 9, dont wanna ruin it

> Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Seems like he didn't do that and it doesn't warrant a report, thank you for your concerns.

how would a pajeet afford an iphone

They don't, they just shill about it non-stop.

>icucks worrying about updates slowing down their toy

i thought you fags say that didn't happen

i'll probably just wait until an official release. my experiences with public betas haven't been great.

i've got an iphone 5. it doesn't slow down on ios 10 noticeably but i hated the interface of ios 10 beta. i don't think i will ever update past ios 9.3.3 after the stable release. i wouldn't recommend it, but you can go back for now.

There are major interface changes?

He is talking about installing public BETA over his stable pajeet
Please get out of my Sup Forums

Well, im on iOS 9 running fine like I said. But new updates add more features, its natural to happen sometime.

Ok, nice. I actually like a lot how iOS handles widgets now. I'll give it a try then

no, it's like an android rom that's full of app widgets that you can't remove. annoying as fuck.

Well said iPajeet!

What do you mean cant remove? Cant you just not enable any widget in the today tab?

Are you mad because you cant afford good phone pajeet? ;^)

Not him but I own an HTC 10 also see

Those are not true pajeet stop lying on interwebs :^)

No you dont. You own an LG Volt.
lmao

Fuck off, iPajeet

Pajeets cant afford iphones :^) they only use lagdroid

Well said, iPajeet!

No, Pajeets shill iShits regardless what they actually own.

>poordrioidfags are so unhappy with their lagdroids they need to come on iOS threads in a desperate atempa to justify their garbage phones.

Nah we just like seeing you all get butthurt about how shit your phones are. The truth hurts doesn't it?

see

Fuck off iPajeet

>10
>not X
I'm so peeved

POOR

iOSX sounds like I O SEX

Sweet, might as well give it a try, although not hyped about any of the "new" stuff so not sure if I should bother.

That guy smoking a cig is cool.

You get to play with new software, they get information for improvement. Seems like a win-win.

The only poorfags here are the iShills since they spent their life savings on a fucking phone. Talk about pathetic!

Fuck off iPajeet

None of those apply to ios expect sd card support

But most of those apply for all lagdroid phones

So fuck off pajeet >>Sup Forums

Is the lack of headphone hack a big deal for you?

Im probably not going to get an iPhone 7 or 7s in less than 3 years, until them there should be plenty of lightning headphones so I should be fine, if that does happen

I use my headphones all the time so no jack would mess me up. Going to have to wait too.

Nice damage control buddy.

Well said, iRajesh!

I know some of you faggots are filtering pajeet. Gonna change it up a little.

Fuck off iPajeet

It would definitely come with a pair of lightning headphones.

Yeah but they'll probably suck ass.

There are enough threads where poor people can discuss their technology of choice, with Sup Forums there is an entire board for them ... you don't have to be here, user.

Couldn't care less, since I am using the one in box either way. Just hope they are going with usb c and not lightning shit.

I tried this just a moment ago on my iPad air 2 but it's bit glitchy and slow. I would not recommend to install this on phones.

This is apple we're talking about here, of course it's going to be shit.

Please take a screenshot and show me how many yous I have, my android shill friend.

Dont be shy.

Not out yet. Nice try Cleetus.

There are enough boards for you faggots to hang around in Sup Forums, why do you faggots have to shill your retard iToys on Sup Forums? Apple is not technology now get the fuck out of here, you fucking pieces of shits.

Fuck off iRajesh

>stop liking what I don't like BWAAAAAA

If this thread isn't too your liking, you can simply ignore it and move on. Why do you have the need to share your obsession with Apple so bad? Did Tim Cook rape your dad or something?

Poo in loo Pajeet.

Cmon m8, just take the screenshot.

see

Google/Samsung shills. They're getting paid (almost no) money to hate on Apple.

>changing an obviously offense fake name used as a pejorative to a common name
Consider getting an education you dumb cunt.

Well said iRajesh!

Nice one iRajesh!

Apple dev here. Moron.

You can use this to update to iOS 10 beta2 on your iOS device
betadl.herokuapp.com/iOS

*May not be an Apple dev

Fuck off Rajeesh.

/(r|p)aj(e+)(t|sh)/i
Change it all you want, I've got you covered. Until you become at least a little bit original.

Wouldn't apple be chink shit and not poo poo?

That's a reassuring idea. To think couple kids would spend hours of their freetime to spam the same shit because they have nothing else to do would be just sad.

They used to be but now they are officially poo in the loo tier.

Well said iRajesh!

Who do you think makes these posts? A couple, probably underage, idiots who can't think for themselves.

They are too poor to get an iPhone, so naturally, they hate Apple. But since they lack any kind of creativity and knowledge, they won't come up with anything original, no. They just regurgitate the most recent insults they learned.

>mad poorfags

Poo in the loo iPajeet

I totally fail to understand how removing the headphone jack benefits consumers in any way, unless Apple is going to lower the price of the phone since they don't need to include an amp/DAC (haha)

:^)

Saw this weeks ago on Sup Forums

This is sad actually.

PAJEET MY SON

>They are too poor to get an iPhone
Give me a fucking break. They're only like $600 for the value/cuck offering. Base version of Samsung flagships are more.

Did you even read the points in the pic. Half of those points is why I sold my iPhone 6S and bought an S7 edge.

Okay, poorfag. I believe you.

5 rupees have been transferred into your Google Play Wallet.

Reminder that Jobs was the original poo in loo CEO.

>poo in loo
Why is that a thing? Those pictures frighten me.

>implying it's not a lot for Sup Forums children
>implying they could afford Samsung flagships

You have to be 18 to browse this board. Pretty sure most 18-year-olds in countries that matter have that kind of cash. And if they don't they're fucking failures.

APPLE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR AUTISM

Yeah, there is no way children would ignore the age rules! Besides, there are tons of neets here, and people from third world countries.

Are they.... bathing in garbage?

It's their river Ganges, they think it's sacred so they put everything on it so that the things "reincarnate".