What's Sup Forums's favourite antivirus?

What's Sup Forums's favourite antivirus?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3092808/security/antivirus-merger-avast-offers-1-3-billion-for-avg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Microsoft Security Essentials, built right into Windows Defender™ on Windows™ 10™.

Common Sense Home Premium 2007
Everything after that is too dumbed down for botnet casuls

common sense 2014

MSE+MBAM+CS combo

everything else is bloated, useless, botnet, crap and/or utter shite

prove me wrong
protip: you can't

>AVG
Enjoy being sold.

Also uBlock Origin + Brain just works for me, never been infected before.

HAHA AVG OP is retarded.

avira or bitdefender lads?

Bitdefender is best

Neither, just use your fucking brain, if you really need something to cuck you from behind then just leave Windows Defender

Just running Linux-based Distro does not excuse you from using common sense 2017

Must also believe that macs can't become infected also = D

Running a based linux distro IS common sense 2017.

I don't have a favorite. I've been using Windows since 2004, and I used to use AVG until Microsoft Security Essentials came out. Now I use Windows Defender because it's built into Windows 8/10 and I've never had a noticeable issue in over a dozen years.

As someone who browses a variety of sites, installs/uninstalls a variety of programs semi-regularly, and downloads most of his media through torrent sites, I'm amazed that anyone manages to get viruses. How retarded do you have to be?

MBAM and Adwcleaner once a month

I swear, one day im going to learn to code and make an anti-virus called Common Sense

>How retarded do you have to be?
As retarded as someone who deletes their post and reposts it just because they replied to the wrong person.

Keep thinking that and remember to sudo all the trojans haha

>everything else is bloated, useless, botnet,
Are you actually trying to imply that MSE, proprietary antyvirus made by microshit, and currently built into Wangblows 10™ is not a botnet? Because that's almost hilarious, except not really.

Because no one makes incredibly inconsequential mistakes? There's a delete option for a reason, faggot.

Serious question: is it a bad idea to not use an anti-virus? I don't browse any sketchy sites at all and I never download shit I don't trust.

What lightweight anti virus would you recommend for a relatives laptop?

>install gentoo
This is the real world where most people use windows.

Malwarebytes+adwcleaner because windows is shit!

Don't be an insecure little bitchboi.

No.

Avoiding Windows, Linux is really the best solution to ensure Microsoft doesn't trick you into installing their latest batch.

>Recommends common sense.
>Recommends sudoing all the trojans.

They actually sold everything today.
pcworld.com/article/3092808/security/antivirus-merger-avast-offers-1-3-billion-for-avg.html

Common Sense 2010 Pro. Really good. Sadly it isn't used by much people.