We are making a Off-The-Grid Database

Im looking for pdf's and other stuff to add to a database that i am creating. Its going to have everything everything someones needs to be off the grid. Atm i need more pdfs on more advanced software. Please tell me how i can fix this. It would be great if anyone could send me some stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check the Sup Forumsentooman library.

everything off textfiles.com

would you guys and grillz want it when im done, if so. How can i get it to you?

>le anonymoose ebin FUCK THE SYSTEM hackers

sorry, but what does that mean?

Create a mirror of a fucking libgen.
Do you even have more than 50 TB of space?

so far only 20tb on my new server. Im still building it up. Soon enough i will.

Sure do, bought some cloud space to make it off grid.

Not OP he's just trying to make me look dumb with low space.

>off the grid
so like the unabomber or some dipshit doomsday prepper?

just read How to Be Invisible. understood/acted on correctly, nobody will be able to attribute any piece of mail, property, vehicle, or payment to you unless you personally disclose it to them

it's not about being off-the-grid. it's about paying your taxes and otherwise being quiet

Have you tried just turning it off?

You have a device. It can communicate with other devices.

Now you're fucked.

You can't get "off the grid" when you're on it.

download the Ar/k/. It fits in perfectly with what you want and is something like 200+ GB if you get all of it.

anyone know where i can find the download for it? Sounds like a good fit. Military manuals sound like fun.

is this right?

pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf

This is what I found in 2 mins of google searching but it might be an outdated one. Check /k/'s wiki and see if it's there.

btw, be careful with what you do with the contents of the ar/k/. Some of it is stuff like booby traps, gunsmithing, ied making, etc.

fuck. forgot the link.
pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf

good, thats the one im downloadings. Btw you guys should use offcloud. if you haven't heard of it yet.

it works really good for torrents with no seeds.

Does anyone else got some recommendations for what else could go in the database?

>need more pdfs on more advanced software
You should get Applied Cryptography into somehow. I know of no proper pdf or anything where the book's illustrations and images aren't just thumbnails though, so good luck with that.

why do you want to be off the grid bro? you got something to hide from the guvmunt?

dont we all have something to hide?

>what a retarded image

only image i had saved on desktop that was safe for Sup Forums

Murder cube I think had a good selection of shit you could dl.

whats that?

What?

Basically the /k/ wiki

Seriously, they'd have some of what you're looking for