Plug and Play problems

I got a new Plug and Play Logitech mouse. Problem is, I plug it, it downloads the drivers, and it does not function. I even installed the Logitech software that allows multiple devices off one dongle, but the software couldn't find the dongle receiver.

I am almost positive the issue is some service or startup thing from a 3rd party software is disabling it by taking priority (or I disabled the Plug and Play service), but I can't figure out which one.

Here is all my startups and as many services I could fit onto one image. More pics to follow.

That's it, unless you want to see more Services

have u tried running it with updoc?

What's running it mean

plug in ur mouse and run it with updoc

What do you mean "Plug in your mouse"

i think that's ur problem u didn't plug it in
after that updoc should just work

you can't bump your own thread retard stop with the shitty gifs and google it

Sup Forums is a last resort after hours of searching. The best googling did was tell me that some software is blocking pnp features.

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

that's a new rule; didn't know

it's been here for years you moron go back to Sup Forums

>your mouse requires a non standard usb mouse driver
you deserve everything you are getting

>Plug and Play

Is this 1995?

what are you talking about? It's a $20 Logitech I got at Target. The directions literally had 2 steps: turn on mouse; plug in receiver.

Not fleek enough for you?

Sorry to bump this thread I left for dead, but people are keeping it alive and I have hit a new wall. Most devices on the devise manager have location names like "on USB Input Device." So, what the heck is Location 2? (Google has -0- answers)

>Not fleek enough for you?

I'm sorry, I don't speak nigger.

Show me device manager with USB dongle plugged in. It will be listed under HID devices, USB controllers or Other Devices.

My first guess is that the device is not being initialized correctly because of lower\upperfilters on the USB device class. This would be obvious if it shows in device manager with a yellow exclamation that the device could not start.