Louis giving Apple the hammering they deserve

Louis giving Apple the hammering they deserve.

Literally, why the fuck do normalfags use Apple devices other than video/music production?

wat?

Because we like things that work and don't lag.
We don't settle for that edgy tweaked nerd boy shit. We got iMessage so we are guaranteed to get laid and be invited to parties. You apple haters are dumbest and most obnoxious morons in the Sup Forums far surpassing Apple shills

I'm at work, someone please explain this for me

You sound like you don't belong on Sup Forums if I'm honest.

What a completely autistic thing to do

Holy shit

Why the butthurt

Simplicity.

People want things that just werks. Apple does a good job at that- they have a very high priority on making things intuitive and easy to use for the average person. Also it's bright and shiny which makes it seems more high tech than it is.

Maybe I don't to be honest. Most of the conversations seem to be shitposting here.

link????

The alternative is Windows 10 unless you want to run Linux

epic

The tech illiterate buy the things that market and cater to the tech illiterate, what is wrong with that?

I much prefer windows for production over apple, I can actually have a powerful system, and good software with windows.

Maybe Steve Jobs' dream was to make people tech illiterate.

I'm posting from my iPhone while fucking my wife's son's stepmom. I got pussy because of iMessage. Thanks Apple!

More money than brains.

I hate these apple fags. You are not special nigger. Go fuck Tim Cuck's pussy and suck his dick while I do my work on Windows and feel the internet on Linux. Also I don't want to pay a shitton of money for a gay laptop. I'm sure you are so popular as you say, you disgusting piecr of shit. Just GTFO

Mad as fuck

You're so illiterate.

Lol at music production.

It's a big meme. Support on Windows is the same for Mac, while getting it the same performance for a lesser price. The only only reason you want to buy a Mac is for Logic and the stylish looking laptops for DJ'ing or livesets.

Hey Sup Forums what do you recommend for production on Linux?

Ebin, simply ebin.