How do you coordinate your social media accounts?

How do you coordinate your social media accounts?

Use buffer and IFTT mang

Trump's response better rekt Shillary.

stupid bitch, it has nothing to with the color of their skin

Is she quoting her self? What a tool.

>Having any meme media accounts

I just never felt like I need to coordinate my social media accounts, mainly because I simply don't use any.

Quoting yourself really shillary whoever writes this account needs to be fired from the same thing as a whole new level of service and support for any inconvenience.

That blatant fucking pandering & Black people will keep falling for it

>Hillary Clinton
>July 7, 2016
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quoting you'reselfe

Each in their own tab.

Fucking this.

Fuck that cunt hillary clinton, I hope Trump wins and puts her in jail

>I believe blacks have rights
>"That's pandering to blacks!"
You expected her to say she doesn't and go after the white racist vote? I think it's a little late for them to believe her on that.

>We should re-enslave blacks!
>Women belong in the kitchen!
>Irish aren't white!

Though it was her campaigners uploading the quoted image, it still is annoying to see "her" quoting herself.

>implying nigger lives matter is an actual protest and not an excuse to chimp out

Fuck off

Shillary is shilling for the black and latino vote. Nothing new there.

Actually there are enough blacks and spics to completely disregard all other groups and if you make them believe they are being mistreated you will run the country forever.

That's just the thing democrats did since LBJ.

The Cloud (TM).

Just what I was thinking, a real professional quote-maker, she must be euphoric right now.

>Quoting yourself
What a fucking spack

Not only is she quoting herself but the quote isn't even very good at all
It's nothing profound, nothing thoughtful, it's basically "People should be nice to each other" level of quality there