/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• user found tool for responsible driving • user receives non-working redmeme note 3 pro that he ordered unlocked • Guide on how to look for stores that do custom mousepads on aliexpress • user receives a Mi-5, has some trouble with cellular network for MetroPCS but gets suggestions • user receives ESP8266 board • Suggestions on powerbanks • user receives lock picks, one arrives broken • user gets chink sunglasses, stirs up discussion • user is wondering if his drone's low battery life is a sign that he got chinked • user's jail time ends after ordering chink RCs and he comes back to /csg/ • user received USB fad, thinks of modding it. • The saga of the user that was contacted on whatsapp by a seller continues Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Camera-Accessories-1-4-Male-to-1-4-Male-Threaded-Metal-Screw-Adapter-For-Camera/32688126392.html
aliexpress.com/item/3pcs-G-ND2-G-ND4-G-ND8-Neutral-Density-Filter-for-Cokin-P-series/687090581.html
aliexpress.com/item/24in1-Gradual-Square-Colour-Filte-Full-Color-Filter-Case-for-Cokin-P-series/680779064.html
aliexpress.com/item/Full-Colour-Gray-Square-Filter-ND16-for-Cokin-P-series/686998709.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kenko-lens-52mm-UV-Digital-Filter-Lens-Protector-for-all-52-mm-DSLR-SLR-Camera-free/32406317169.html
de.aliexpress.com/item/3-in-1/32455167954.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-USB-Charger-Current-Voltage-Charging-Detector-Mobile-Power-Current-and-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Voltage/32572247119.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Customized-Linen-Cotton-Cushion-45-45cm-For-Home-Sofa-Decorative-Cotton-Throw-Sofa-Decor-Cojines/32512307425.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10037_10017_407_10033_406_10032_10040,searchweb201603_8&btsid=6ebbf1b9-1824-42fe-9a58-803e6db4f44e
en.miui.com/thread-253680-1-1.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50
gearbest.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best 1080p 14" 30 Pin eDP panel that the money can buy?
I need one to upgrade my elitebook 840 g1.

>Last time update
• user receives set of Cokin P filters and other phot accessories

First for xiaomi mi pad 2

Links (all same seller)
Spigot: aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Camera-Accessories-1-4-Male-to-1-4-Male-Threaded-Metal-Screw-Adapter-For-Camera/32688126392.html

Graduated ND, 2-8: aliexpress.com/item/3pcs-G-ND2-G-ND4-G-ND8-Neutral-Density-Filter-for-Cokin-P-series/687090581.html

Filters set: aliexpress.com/item/24in1-Gradual-Square-Colour-Filte-Full-Color-Filter-Case-for-Cokin-P-series/680779064.html

ND 16 filter: aliexpress.com/item/Full-Colour-Gray-Square-Filter-ND16-for-Cokin-P-series/686998709.html

UV Filter: aliexpress.com/item/Kenko-lens-52mm-UV-Digital-Filter-Lens-Protector-for-all-52-mm-DSLR-SLR-Camera-free/32406317169.html

Oh boy

1st as well for ruined by no microsd support

now what could this be?

Anyone got a doogee x5 max and could review it? It looks pretty sick for the 60$ price tag

knife

An Iploxe

Is this USB-Voltmeter or whatever they are called good?
Any recommendations, maybe from Gearbest?

de.aliexpress.com/item/3-in-1/32455167954.html

Kind of yeah, I'd get a sharp one but I'd be afraid of getting fucked in the ass by customs and the law.
Actual balisongs are illegal here.

it's a knife

Finally a proper new thread.

Spam op should just kill himself.

A bit stiff but should loosen up over time, I think I should get some loctite so it wont just get loose and fly off while flipping.

spam?

I have the one in your picture and it works fine
Ordered from AliExpress

Can those knives be sharped?

It's metal you idiot

well the blade is more like that of a butter knife unlike most trainer knives, so it would probably be easy.

some of the blades are so shit, they wont hold or take an edge.

Cry moar.
That doesn't mean that they will break easily anyways?

What could this be? I didn't expect anything.
>tfw the postman had to ring the last 3 days
I hope he doesn't hate me.

Thanks.

Spam OP?

Finally a proper new thread.

Spam op should just kill himself.

why would he hate you? people like you are the reason he even has a job

>I posted it again!

So you're trying to pin this on regular OP or some shit? The guy's at work and can't make a thread.

>Thanks.

I ordered this exact one:
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-USB-Charger-Current-Voltage-Charging-Detector-Mobile-Power-Current-and-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Voltage/32572247119.html

Arrived in time and works

Yes. I am nice to him. Most people let the post- and delivery man run up to their flat (I live in the second floor) but I come down or just open the door so that thay can lay it in the stairway and I'll get it later. I think it's a question of resepct.

>
> (You)
>I think it's a meme.
a meme?

Afternoon lads.

Got my Redmeme today. Ordered 9 days ago from Banggood and came to UK fine.

Was sent as an MP4 player

Any updates on the /csg/ reclist image an user was putting together?

Ditto with Dafen Village user's guide.

GUYS STOP

Thanks. Found the same from another seller with a better offer. Ordered now for 2,77€

People from the smartphone general calling this thread spam.

pathetic

Thinking of getting a Mi Band 2. Is it worth dropping more money for a better fitness tracker or will the Mi Band suffice? I hear they use bluetooth though, and I hate leaving my bluetooth switched on as it just drains the battery.

well check the features, if you need the features of the mi band 2 get it if not get the 1.

/csg/, did you ever win a freebie? Does aynone ever win freebies?

It's not always connected in my experience.
It saves the steps and heartbeat and transfers it when it's connected again.

I was hoping it would work with Sleep for Android but I should have checked before.

Ask me if you have questions about the thing

I think im gonna cop a Vernee thor.
Good deal or biggest mistake of my life?

0.1$ stuff from gearbest is like free to me

>MTK

Is it THAT bad though?
I don't really play games and I mainly browse the internet and clover on my phone.

It's fine.

Can confirm EE 4G works.

Also came with the Global ROM

its gona be fine i still use my moto g gen1

I would still flash it with the official global rom just to rule out the chinks putting shit on your phone in some way.
Better yet unlock it and put the xiaomi.eu rom

yeah no you'd have no issue
standard apps and browsing are fine
that user is just being a shitter

Regular OP was going to start work on it today

Are there chink Android tablets (sub 100€) which have a good custom ROM support?
I buy lots of lower price electronic components from China, but I didn't buy any consumer electronic stuff so far. At Banggood and Gearbest, they have cheap "Teclast" tablets, but these don't seem to have good custom ROM support. Otherwise the specs of the Teclast P80h would be fine for the price. I don't need a SIM card in the tablet, I can tether from the Smartphone. It should have GPS however

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Customized-Linen-Cotton-Cushion-45-45cm-For-Home-Sofa-Decorative-Cotton-Throw-Sofa-Decor-Cojines/32512307425.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10037_10017_407_10033_406_10032_10040,searchweb201603_8&btsid=6ebbf1b9-1824-42fe-9a58-803e6db4f44e
csutom pillow what do its 43x43cm

Hi /ceesgee/,
anyone have the link to that site with chink IEM reviews? It was something like 'budgetphones.com'.
My Piston 3 Youths are still OK, but I could afford something better.

/csg/, i have a quick question about the ruizu players:

do they have an EQ built into the firmware?

pic is from the reviews

The print quality seems good. I'd say go for a print of an animu goatsee on it.

piston youths are shit

Goatse pls

X02 does, I think it was 5 different freqs with 8 degs of freedom

cop or not

Something not absolutely disgusting plx.

Has anyone else found themselves browsing /csg/ and seen a random picture of chink shit posted and then just bought it without any consideration for need or desire?

It could be any kind of jewish-chinese marketer posting a picture and I just bought sunglasses from them

Yes

Can I use it if I follow this?
>en.miui.com/thread-253680-1-1.html

Why ask then?

Pic related (shake it around to simulate gif)

yes

Yes.

Got a little display which can be connected over SPI and some SMD parts today. Not really spectacular but I'm happy every day I get something to unwrap and the and to be surprised what it is.

Hello yes, I'll do some catching up on what I missed last thread, make a new thread when I'm back from work and start work on the Rec Infographic

Feel free to dump recommendations at me.

what can i buy that will fix Sup Forums & remove all the generals & cancer & shit

a chink girlfriend for each of us

MacBook Pro

kek

Intelligence cannot be bought. With that said, filter any threads you don't like faggot. Simple as that.

what if I don't know how to filter?

Kill yourself

update your registry

Then you are the cancer

Is this a good portable battery? My current phone battery sucks and I want to be able to go outside and [spoiler]play pokemon go[/spoiler]

It's easy and takes 15mins to setup everything. 4chanX has examples as well. If you can't be bothered, then you don't deserve it.

I'd have to filter the whole fucking board
don't pretend to be me you summerfag piece of shit

Do cop

how bad are they? notice any detriment to image quality?

Xiaomi all the way
But don't just buy the one with the most mah. Those are big and heavy.

thanks mate

What kind of a display is that? Is it like an X characters wide X characters tall display that can only display characters or does it allow you to draw pixels onto it?

Pixels, it's the same display that was built into the Nokia 5110. You can get one for $1.85 at Aliexpress.

Why I sent it back

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50

Nice

I bought a ratchet belt off of ali express seem alright for 9 buck,but the leather of the belt feels really shitty and slimy

Buy anything you put in or on your body

The chinese quality will seep in and liberate you from your antagonists

Do you have any good CHINKED stories /csg/?

I've dealt with chinese exporters for work before but never small orders, there must be at least some comedy gold to be mined

What's wrong with it, you flaming fuck?

So I have been waiting one thing to arrive for 2 months. I already ask for refund and she decided that I should wait. Should I drop 1 star review and see if I can get my refund after that ? Is 1 star rating the worst u can do ?

>ask GB support why they don't sell the first generation Xiaomi Yi action cam anymore
>get this as a reply

Thank you for contacting Gearbest about your order.
We are very sorry to inform you that the item cannot be sold anymore on our website due to supplier's issues.
Because the type item has been stopped to produce.
Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Best regards
Gentry
Gearbest Customer Service
gearbest.com/

M E M E unboxing

i got a USB hub, one that had like 7 hubs as a free gift with my purchase so i was like wow nice
so i filled each one with a USB drive (i know i didnt need that many usb drives plugged in at once, but i wanted to try it out) so i plug them all in, and it has a switch on it to turn the strip on or off
so i flip it on, and it flickers for a second, blue, then off
so i figure well its not working and take it off
but then NONE OF MY USB DRIVES WORK
so, naturally, i killed myself

audiobudget.com