I'm not attracted by video games anymore...

I'm not attracted by video games anymore, I would love to still enjoy playing them but I get no fun in most of them ;( do you still play video games ? if not when did you stop gayming ?

Wrong board friend, I suggest you delete the thread before the mods give you a soft tap with the banhammer.

Don't post this shit on Sup Forums
Don't even post it on Sup Forums

No one wants to size-up or play the psychiatrist to your problems.

You knuckle dragging mouth breather. In the options field there is a space for text. In that space for text you can put the word "sage". That will prevent the off topic thread from being bumped back up to the first page you mucous eating oaf.

>not attracted to video games anymore
install gentoo

You are experiencing anhedonia

>mod sees thread
>mod deletes thread

No problems here.

I mostly only care about /vr/ games save for the occasional post 2000 game.

It's a typical stage in normal development, getting bored of games. Most people will still enjoy games somewhat especially as new and unique styles emerge but games can only provide so much before you realise none of it is real.

If you find yourself bored of games that's a sign you've spent too much time on them. Go outside, get meet some people, get some exercise. You'll enjoy life more if you do that.

Oh okay thanks

I posted on g because i know it's a recurrent topic, "gaymers" are often critisized

Congrats! You're becoming a man!

Of course OP, I think it is safe to say that most of us started here when we were in high school on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, then the years go by and you begin to be disgusted by the childish humor, dank Sup Forums memes, shitposting etc

I only browse Sup Forums now. Want to understand why you don't like video games anymore? Go to the Sup Forums catalog and just read the threads - they're all written by teens and children, and I actually mean that, the writing and choice of words gives them away.

It is okay OP, I feel really bad because I have all these things I don't want (Xbox 360, the Gameboys, the PSP, the old PC games, the gaming laptop) and the value is so much lower most of it will never even be sold, so it just sits in my closet inside plastic storage bins.

I don't miss the games at all, it just makes me realize how pointless this whole life is. We are suffering out of our boredom here in our luxuries, and our concerns are "I don't like to play games anymore". A stark contrast to the other ends of the globe.

Stopped playing when I was around 17. Whenever I did play it felt like there was something more productive I needed to do ie work and study

>then the years go by and you begin to be disgusted by the childish humor
That sounds like more of a problem with the type of games your playing rather than games as a whole since games are just a medium. It's like saying
>Yeah I don't watch TV any more because of the childish humour in celebrity big brother (or whatever the working class currently watch)
>Yeah I don't read books any more because they're just a steaming pile of shit topped with an unhealthy serving of teen angst. I realised that after reading Twilight

>dank Sup Forums memes, shitposting etc
That's a problem with one part of the community. If you do not like that part of that community then you have the option of not partaking.

Life is about doing whatever brings you pleasure, that's the way the human brain is wired, if games don't do it for you anymore do something else.

this is not a share muh feewings board, you want /r9k/

Wow, talk about that denial. Look - its okay that you don't like to hear the truth, even I occasionally play Jagged Alliance 2 v1.13 because its one of my favorite games. But to just blatantly deny? simply epic friend, and as for those examples you used, did you not notice that they are actually completely true?

>Yeah I don't watch TV any more because of the childish humour in celebrity big brother (or whatever the working class currently watch)
TV kind of sucks - I'm not like the autists on Sup Forums who will scream if they see something they don't like, but I don't watch TV, I only have one of those free digital antennas that I go months straight without even using.

>Yeah I don't read books any more because they're just a steaming pile of shit topped with an unhealthy serving of teen angst. I realised that after reading Twilight
I am not so epic in my memes as to completely rule out books as a medium, I used to be Sup Forums, I started reading the classics, Hemingway, Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, etc, and I really enjoyed them. Once I finished those books and started trying to read the books they recommend after that such as those made by Ayn Rand, or Infinite Jest, I realized those are angst-ridden pseudo-intellectual books.

>dank Sup Forums memes, shitposting etc
That's a problem with one part of the community. If you do not like that part of that community then you have the option of not partaking.

I don't partake in it whatsoever, but
>actually defending this

What is actually wrong with you friend?
Are you still involved in some of the things mentioned, so that it causes you offense?
If so, I have faith in you, if you've made it this far you will likely continue to mature and progess, I will not hold your poor-quality post against you user.

Meant to write /lit/, and I have forgotten to mention that TV is riddled with poor quality entertainment as well.

You might say, "wow that is really subjective and opinionated" - it isn't, my opinions are objective as so deemed by myself.

I started reading your post with the intention of giving a serious reply but then I realised that obvious troll is obvious and I fell for the bait. 6/10, need to be more careful with your follow up.

>frogposter
You obviously haven't reached manhood yet.

>I don't miss the games at all, it just makes me realize how pointless this whole life is. We are suffering out of our boredom here in our luxuries, and our concerns are "I don't like to play games anymore". A stark contrast to the other ends of the globe.

Sounds.. great? I'm gonna go have fun playing DOOM and Rocket League while you cry yourself to sleep over your own boredom and pessimism.

/thread