Why?

Why?

Should upgrade to Windows 10 :^)

does the same shit.

You do realize you can watch matches using GOTV, right?

One has sandbox tabs so your whole browser doesn't crash if a single tab crashes the other is dog shit and piles it together.

But muh production value.

but that's not twitch

Use livestreamer you pleb

firefox is developed by sjw's now. their focus is spreading social justice and acceptance.

google has its fair of sjw's but they still have enough employees who care slightly more about performance than spreading social justice for blacks.

>watching twitch cuck shit
cancer

pale moon

That's a real great strawman.

This whole "X is full of sjws" thing is retarded. It doesn't actually mean anything unless their activism gets in the way of making a better product.

and you think it hasn't?

they forced out their ceo, who was never vocal about it, never said a word about it at work, never did anything against his fellow employees about it, for not liking gays on his time off.

Are you implying it doesn't? Because it's a pretty crippling ailment, it makes you unable to work together with 99% of people.

Each add-on and tab runs as it's own process you fucking retard. It's for optimization and prevents the entire thing from crashing if one tab or add-on crashes.

Use livestreamer and chatty you dumbass.

Why would you use twitch if you can literally spectate the live match inside CS GO?

extensions tabs and other shit
it's actually pretty stupid and I hate it
>garbage that doesn't look good
>livestreamer
>not youtube-dl

Just use azubu (1080p60).
Also, HTML5 not that shitty flash.

>yt-dl
T-Thanks user didn't knew that.

When will people understand that unused RAM is worthless? Firefox will use as much ram as it can, and if other processes need it then it will deallocate it. It doesn't affect performance whatsoever.

your mom uses as much ram as she can user

How do you manage to get firefox up to over 1GB of RAM usage with a single tab? I have like 30 open and it uses 650MB

no problem family I still don't see the point of using a video player for stream, but whatever suits your boat.

>firefox is developed by sjw's now. their focus is spreading social justice and acceptance

Except their focus is implementing a multithreading architecture into Firefox, while at the same time developing Rust, a high performance language for systems programming which is also memory safe, and oh, they're also developing Servo, a revolutionary and massively parallel rendering engine, as a research side project. All of this in the perspective of standing up for a sane, free, no-drm and privacy conscious open web.

What's Google doing again?

>Twitch
Fuck back to idiot

Because flash is shit

>SJWs fired shitty firefox ad revenue collection chief
>My shit all still works

And nothing of value was lost.

And flash video player even more.
I couldn't get steady 60fps using Adobe Flash, was pretty common to have like 30k frames skipped in a 1~2h stream (35~55fps mostly).