Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/10474/nvidia-announces-geforce-gtx-1060-july-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello sir this is an AMD sponsored board. Please delete your post thank you

$ 0.99 cents has been deposited into your account

Raj, we go Punjabi's today?

>implying AMD could afford $0.99 per post

kek

who gives a fuck, this shit costs $300. RX480 all the way baby.

>having this much autism
fuck off summerfag nvidiots

$249 cards from partners are all their own design on July 19th

FE card is only sold on Nvidia online store for a limited time only until all stock is sold

"limited" time hahahahahahahahahahahah
comon goi its only 100$ more and its LIMITED so its gonna be worth more in the future

I'm gonna buy the FE and pimp it on the front of my Tesla. It won't kill me.

also249$ for the 3gb cuck edition why should i buy 3gb when i can have 8gb for the same + devend yields so I have my card the day after I ordered not like nvidia order now get in 5weeks

wait. nvidia sells reference models for more cash than the aftermarket cards, where as AMD does the opposite thing.

so now, who are the bigger morons? people who buy reference cards for cheaper or people who cash out $50-$100 more for cheap built reference / founders edition models??

anandtech.com/show/10474/nvidia-announces-geforce-gtx-1060-july-19

>However this is where the similarities end. Unlike the GTX 1080/1070 launch, the 19th is a hard launch for both the GTX 1060FE and for partner custom cards, and NVIDIA is expecting the bulk of the cards sold to be these custom cards. In this sense the GTX 1060 launch is more akin to the GTX 960 launch, as NVIDIA has more often than not opted to pass on producing reference cards for their mainstream cards.

>In fact NVIDIA’s partners won’t even be selling the GTX 1060FE; the card will only be available through NVIDIA’s website.

Stay mad, AYYMDPOORFAG trolls

My favorite type of samosa

I'll see you tonight for the takeout dinner

A day after muh birthday.hmm

How much is it going to be 350 or somethin?

The edge

Nvidia shill spotted

its gonna paper launch in 11 days... will go on stores on 1 months give it or take
lets say they gonna let fe to run for 2 weeks
well
a lot of time from now

still relevant
>muh autism buzzword

Do you also believe 90% of shitposters are Australian? Come on now, fuck outta here.