Hello fellow keyboard warriors

Hello fellow keyboard warriors.
I need your advice on a tenkeyless-non-mechanical keyboard.

>full-size keyboard, arms in awkward position
>back, right shoulder and arm hurt like a motherfucker after a day at work
>crowded office, can't use mechanical master-race
>for reasons unknown to mankind, there are no decent compact non mechanical keyboards
>wired or wireless

Please advise user, my shoulder joint is on a brink of death.

You seem to forget that there's one amazing one. Works both wired and wireless. Month of battery life.

Literally NOBODY with a full size keyboard sits that way, retard

Theu really dont sit on a chair?

>full-size keyboard, arms in awkward position
How is that possible unless you are tiny?

Get pic related, it's cheap as fuck office supply.
If it wasn't the DELL logo, it would make a mint-looking keyboard.

This. A full size keyboard length is like the same length from your fingertips to your elbow, you are misrepresenting those proportions in your drawing. These are your options:

1- You're sitting too far away from the keybard.
2- You are a manlet (I personally believe this is our case).
3- You are retarded.

For the love of god don't get this keyboard

It attracts dirt like nothing else. The finish on the keys or something about it just makes them suck.

Why do you even want a non-mechanical anyway. If you don't give a shit about keyboards, then just buy literally anything then. Sort by price.

Actually I'm ~200cm / 6'6 tall, but I still find it difficult to use a full-sized keyboard. Typing is fine, but when I have to use the mouse, my right arm gets in this uncomfortable position, which really strains my shoulder.
Is my posture fucked or what?
How do you guys use your keyboards and mice without straining your arms/shoulders/back?

>How do you guys use your keyboards and mice without straining your arms/shoulders/back?

Build more muscles faggot. Have you ever lifted? It's amazing that you're bitching over something as simple as using a keyboard, you must be very retarded or very weak.

Ok, I guess I'll have to work on my posture.

As I said, I can't use a mechanical one because I work in a tight office.
I've tried some cheap brands of non-mech but they broke after a few weeks. And the major brands have very limited options.

Dat price tag though...

How is the range?

>too small
>no numpad
>no winkey
>small

>having narrow shoulders
How is life as a girl?

>Month of battery life.
Holy shit. My old wireless keyboard lasted years on a couple of AAA.

Haven't tried out the range myself really, however I do remember it being connected to my computer upstairs while it was laying on a desk on the floor below.

It's supposed to be portable. Nobody but number monkeys need numpads these days.

why aren't you just changing your "wasd" cluster to something like yghj?
and that would give you 2 buttons for your thumb space and left alt

>he's not a little girl

>It's supposed to be portable. Nobody but number monkeys need numpads these days.
haha as a non number monkey, i still use it for inputting large numbers, but but i was a retail fag and learned to touch type on a tenkey

plus you can make the tenkey keys macros in something like sharpkeys if you don't want to use the software that comes with most gaming keyboards to remap those keys

Better than it was as a guy. I got a girlfriend and a job now.

Get a Pok3r or a KUL ES-87 with quiet switches and a pack of o-rings

>gaming keyboards

yea i hate how they are marketed too but they doo have some neat features that are useful outside of gaming

i use macro for data entry, nothing gets more annoying that having to copy and paste 20 different things that are only slightly different at the end

nothing like making right ctrl+numpad0/numpad1/numpad2/numpad4/numpad5 repetitive entries and just using the arrow keys to navigate

making one of them invoice#/client/order#/account#

saves a lot of typing

Agreed. Numpads are /cozy/.