I just bought a 1080 FE for my new pc build. How fucked am I?

I just bought a 1080 FE for my new pc build. How fucked am I?

I wanna teraflop my cock on your face.

I backorded the gigabyte gamer version and will pick up a second one once they let me. Ask me anything

Why didn't you buy a truckload of RX 480s HURRR DURRR

But seriously, I cannot even imagine the power of two 1080s.

>How fucked am I?

Extremely. Just mail the card to me and I'll dispose of it for you before it damages your motherboard.

2 x 1080 = 2160p of course = 4K gaymen
Also 400-500 watts

I want to wait for the OEMs maybe get the 1070 with the GDDR5X

OP here, would I need to buy another FE to sli?

NVIDIA just blew a thick, green load in my mouth. Ask me anything

Did it taste salty?

>he fell for FE meme

How much did it cost ?
:^)

In your situation if you're considering SLI, you're better off selling your card and getting x3 of the 480s for a triple crossfire setup.

>180 watts each = 360 watts
>b..but the SLI bridge uses 140 watts

I just bought a 1080 FTW after only using integrated graphics. How blown away will I be?

I've just ordered a 1070 for 1080p gaming on a 60 fps monitor. Call me crazy if you like.

Like lime.

You're a guy who knows what he wants

same. they say it's overkill, but games are only going to get more demanding with time. Doesn't bother me, Geralt's hair is going to look amazing

You only really got fucked on price. Pascal runs cool enough that while aftermarket coolers are a plus, you'll see minimal actual performance hits due to having a reference cooler.

Sort of. You only need another 1080 to SLI, it doesn't matter which brand. But you'll need an SLI bridge, and those depend on the cards being the same height. So you're better off just buying another FE for SLI because of the height reasons, especially since blower coolers are better for dual GPU builds because they blow their heat outside of the case instead of onto the other GPU.

The only reason you should be buying a FE card is to take the stock fan off and toss a water block on it desu senpai