Ask someone who has worked at Google for 8 years anything

Ask someone who has worked at Google for 8 years anything.

Why is everyone gay.

How much of a faggot are you?

I'm gonna graduate with a CS degree in a year and a half. I'll probably have no internships by then, but I've been doing a lot of coding in my free time and will have lots of personal projects by the time I'm finished.

I want to work at some Google-tier company, if not Google, 'cause it's good for the resume and I want to see what it's about it. I actually really do love coding. Do I have any hope?

Why does posting on YouTube require nonfree javascript code?

Oh, I'll also be almost 30 by the time I'm done. I've heard age-ism is a thing in SV?

Why did you leave??

What is Moot like?

Who is your favorite Touhou and why is it Momiji?

I fucked some recruiter from Google for a little bit, she was a crazy unstable SJW.

I hope you go to a really good school and/or have a shit ton of extra curriculars. She would pursue candidates from MIT and tons of top schools. Good luck dude, they get the cream of the crop. You're better off starting your own company or working somewhere that you'll have a bigger impact.

>le impact meme
Who the fuck cares. Money is more important. Once you earn enough money you can do whatever the fuck you want.

The median age at Google is 29.

Why do you support cop killers?

D-do they check your search history during the interview process?

I study CS at a school with close ties with Google and I'd like to work there but I'm afraid my sketchy internet history would fuck me.

>claim to work at google
>no proof of claim
>no tripcode so any faggot can impersonate OP
shit thread

No, ya dingus

what's the difference between muffin and cupcake?

Cupcakes are made of cake and have icing.
Muffins are not made of cake and do not usually have icing

How did you like scrubbing the toilets?

Was it worth it?

Do they prefer to hire engineers or computer scientist?

I feel that your definition of muffin was insufficient. Anything that doesn't have the characteristics "made of cake and usually doesn't have icing" could be considered a muffin according to your definition. Does that mean I'm a muffin?

Is the botnet real?

What kind of work did u do?

Have you sucked moot's dick?

You only asked for the difference. It's sufficient to give a way to divide the set of muffins + cupcakes into muffins and cupcakes.

odds are he was a contractor. both statistically (because more people who "work at google" are contractors than anything else), and rationally (because what do you think the odds are that someone on Sup Forums claiming to be gainfully employed at a company with high hiring standards is telling the truth?)

if he's willing to post an old badge showing he was an employee, that might be somewhat persuasive. but that would require having an old employee badge, and they don't give those out to contractors. or visitors. or people who are bored and posting on Sup Forums.

yes

Are you a typical nu-male techie?

Ahh yes. The classic everyone on Sup Forums must be some sort of loser train of thought.

yeah call me out for making that TOTALLY UNFAIR generalization.

Why does Jewgle use so many cookies?

Why are they so intrusive in regards to privacy?

:^o

Google is great. Been to multiple offices and met quite a few people there. There are a LOT of really intelligent, sociable people working there. Whether these people are wasting their potential working for Google doing mid-tier work is a valid question, but you can't deny that they have a pleasant working environment that makes it easy and comfy to fall into the trap of being a corporate 9-5 slave.

Hi Richard

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I'm so glad OP provided no proof whatsoever, and also didn't use a tripcode so we can't see his responses.

dumbass.

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay

Any mod on Sup Forums is working for google. Nothing to care for here. Why'd you think google captcha is rigged?

How dirty are their toilets?

... turn on legacy Captcha retard

Already use it. Eventually, it gets to the unsolvable captcha of words.

When air gets into the car via the AC shaft, where does it exits from?

Only behind your back.

I know what you are talking about, I usually delete my cookies when it happens and captcha goes back to three-four numbers.

install the plugin selective cookie deleter

Have you seen moot?

I heard Google is nothing but soul crushing but well paid data entry if you work anywhere except for Deepmind or X. Is that true?

What is going to happen to Nest?

how easy is it to access user data ?

>sociable
>intelligent
Top kek.

What possessed you guys to make that piece of shit Android?

what are muffins made of?

is moot still a faggot

moot has probably sucked his i guess.

What does the botnet do?

How good as a programmer I have to be to get in ?

>Momiji
Why did you spell Marisa like that?
Silly gaijin-kun, you must focus in English class

I love watching this webm in a loop and focusing on a single slav each time.