ITT we pretend to be Android users

ITT we pretend to be Android users

>Android got an amazing new update today. I hope I get it within the next year. That would be really great.

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7536&idPhone2=7242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

today my wife fucked a nigger again, thanks android

If you want updates you dont buy from shit manufacturers

>Android
>updates
TOP FUCKING KEK MAN!

anyone download the latest malware?

What if you wana root?

>ITT we pretend to be Android users
>>Android got an amazing new update today. I hope I get it WITH A NEW PHONE within the next year. That would be really great.

Ftfy

custom rom

>Bugs: You tell me ;)

> tfw installed cyanogenmod and it just werks

t: iPajeet

Got my welfare check today, time to buy new cheap chinkphones!

None

>I am heterosexual

Price per dollar is literally everything when buying a phone. Who cares about things like build quality?

>pretend
Liie 99% of Sup Forums uses Android though

Sup Forums is a predominantly Apple board.

> let me send you some pictures of me via bluetooth, user ;P

No wonder the board is shit

Lucky you, I never manage to get a good CM build on any of my phones, either it be a Stable or a Nightly. CM just fucks either my phone's battery life, WiFi or even rarely is the display.

CM is shit and they have no standards and allow any and everyone to submit commits.

Just get a Nexus or an LG/HTC for consistent updates and root.

>I'm such a loser that being able to torrent on my phone is a selling point for me

Why wouldn't it be?

I spend all day customizing my home screen, do you want to see my waifu?

>I love to pay more for less features
GOOD GOYIM

>tfw I have an LG G4 but its with Verizon and there are no ROMs that support it

Nobody torrents on their phone

Quite literally nobody

Pretty sure more than 1% of Sup Forums users have a job.

Hey guys, just received my LG G4, unlocked the bootloader, flashed CyanogenMod without GApps, encrypted everything and am currently experiencing stock android experience. Oh also my camera still looks better than Sony's, KEK.

Did I mention I put in 256GiB MicroSD card?

I also have complete control over my OS and device by default, so I installed AdAway, now I'm not cucked into looking at ads, LMAO

>I also have complete control over my OS and device by default

*May be inaccurate

I hate windows because botnet!!1!1!1

Hurr durrr android is linux it's safe from botnet!1!1!

Have you installed app from gplay? There's notification before you tap on continue they collect your sms/calls logs view your gallery and collect your browser history

But user it's opensource!!

That's why your phone get malware

>android updates
who the fuck cares?

Why do you even need roms when you can just root/xposed and only install what you want/need instead of what some 1337 hax0r kiddie thinks a rom should have?

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7536&idPhone2=7242

Just bought a new phone! 4k screen, 3gb ram, microSD card support up to 256gb, 90mbs read speed, 23 MP camera and 3430 mAh battery! LOL iPHONE BTFO

Compile it yourself

bug you tell me ;^)

>LG
>consistent updates
Pick one

>Just got a new Android phone.
>Can't wait to root it so that I can make it actually usable
>I just hope those guys at XDA find an exploit to root it, soon!

And it still costs less, jej

Still runs Android

As apple shills?

Dude, I flash custom ROMs every weekend. They have LESS bugs than the stock ROM.

ROMs aren't just a couple of UI settings. You can't achieve that level of smoothness on stock, ever.

You're not acting like someone who uses Android. Are all aplel users this dumb? Hah wait... I just answered my own question. (I'M JUST MAKING IT CLEAR THAT YOU'RE AN IDIOT WHO CANNOT STAND THAT SOMEONE ELSE BOUGHT A DIFFERENT DEVICE AND THAT YOU'RE INSUFFERABLE RETARD, GET IT?)

>Let me show you my new app
>Wait, my phone is lagging again
>But no worry, I'll just press the clean + optimize buttons in my Booster app :)
>Still lagging? Seems like 3 GB RAM just isn't enough.
>Lol @ iPhone users and their 1 GB RAM

>Sure I'm running an AntiVirus app, don't want to get any malware!

my moto g 1st gen just fucked itself, cant enable wifi anymore because the mac address is stuck to 02:00:00:00:00:00

New custom rom just released today guys.

Working:
bluetooth

Not working:
gpu, cell radio, wifi, camera, sd card, gps.

Here is your account statement as requested Rajesh.

Deposits: 445R
Balance: 1943.04R

Literally my dad, i want to told him those cleaner master booster shits are useless but he probably wouldn't listen anyway

>>But no worry, I'll just press the clean + optimize buttons in my Booster app :)

Top zozzle

These are a requirement for Android at this stage

>with eveything that makes a smartphone smart turned off I get about half a day battery life

>what's your wifi passphrase user? I reflashed and lost the credentials again

>New android uses java 1.8 guys, its great
>Can use lambdas now
>2016

>Bluetooth works but WiFi doesn't
RIL either works or doesn't. Radio has its own firmware.
Completely opposite - at this point you want AndroId to use MORE RAM because it starts purging apps so soon. The prime example is oneplus 3. And this is why boosters are harmful actually.

I compile AOSP for my phone, bro

Cool, I guess I don't exist.

>Uploaded 32KB
>Downloaded 374MB

Fuck off.

>stealing from companies is okay but stealing from people who steal from companies isn't!

>Hello sir please how I can get the new Android update thank you

Thanks, after that i will upload some songs using my computer to my phone, just conecting it and using it as an usb drive!

Addtional, i'm amazed, 2 day battery life on my sub 250 bucks phone, i'll pair this with a 128GB mSD.

>2 day battery life on my sub 250 bucks phone

[citation needed]

Easy m8, redmeme note 3 pro 32/3GB version, 7 hours of sot with 2 day of usage.

Yep, it has band 4/aws.

>7 hours of sot
>2 days of "usage"

They didn't used to be. I don't know if it's summer or the board got retarded.

nice pepe.

Enjoy your 0.5 day usage in your 700 bucks phone.

The board grew up

Cubot h1/h2

nope, it's called summer.

So the board got infested by children, okay

Poors are getting triggered left and right

fucking jobs reuins everything
I'm glad he's dead
fuuuck yoooou

Not really, i don't need an expensive phone to tell people that i'm rich, have an apple product doesn't make you rich or wealthy.

Time to grow up kiddo.

Wrong

hey guys how do i make my homescreen look uniform?

>not buying terrible phones makes you poor
Sure it does

I got the new samsung edge, it has a full 8 hour battery life!

Just got my new flagship Android phone

Downloading a new:
Launcher
Browser
Settings app
Email app
Notes app
Calendar app
Photo app
Camera app
Phone app
Music app
Weather app
Clock app
Video app
Remiinder app
News app

Then I should be ready to go

Anything else I'm missing?

>stealing

You sure sound poor, user.

Oh boy, it sure sucks to have a choice.

Android doesn't get malware more easily than iOS even though it has more market share. Nobody is using booster apps and very few bother with antivirus software since it's not realistic. Also show me an Android phone with 3 GB of RAM which still lags. Protip: you can't.

Galaxy s7.

Are you playing the part of an Android fanboy denying the facts or are you really this ignorant?

sent from my samsung core extreme premium phablet using tapatalk 2

You do not understand the first thing about internet culture.

Please lurk more.

Muh
Secret
Club

Stop getting your info from Apple commercials and try one yourself you idiot. They haven't lagged for over two or three years now. Samsung is the worst one with Touchjizz on top of Android but even they don't lag anymore, not to mention all the other ones like Sony which don't even have Touchjizz. If the lag is really still there then you should have no problem showing proof of its existence. Naturally I'm only talking about flagship models, not the cheap ones which cut corners everywhere.

>user, I will not text you again because your bubbles are green. I don't like poor people.
>Femanon, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

No text since then.

Went back to my house.

>Automatically turn off the data, automatically turns on the WiFi.
>Lights immediately light up as I enter the house.
>Watches TV using my phone as my remote.

Feels good man.

This really. I haven't seen a lagdroid post 4.0 unless it's from a shit tier company.

>If the lag is really still there then you should have no problem showing proof of its existence.
Youtube has quite a few videos. Hell, you can experience it trying the stuff out in any store; obviously touchjizz makes it extra obvious but they all lag and the RAM management is pure shit, even though there is so much RAM.

One reason for it is Android itself, so no custom ROM is going to help, another is all the manufacturers cheaping out on NAND.

Also joke is on you, I still have a Xperia Z3C with 6.0 lying around somewhere, and while it works fine in menu 99% of the time, browsing becomes a lagfest after a while, and it's damn close to stock. And then there is the ridiculously slow camera speed ...

You probably got used to it by now.

You obviously bloat your phone with unnecessary crap

The only additional apps I installed were some notepad and MX player. So ... no.

Holy fuck android development is so baddd.

Literally, Android Studio just fucking freezes and runs slowly at random times for no reason on my SSD.

>saying no to free additional features

The defaults in iOS are so good, I'd rather give up choice.

DELETE THIS
no for, it's something I hate
I had to wait half a year to get a official update to marshmallow for my lg g3, and that's thanks to LG's policies of updating a phone as much as possible
I'm really hoping for a official android nougat update for the G3, I love LGs flavour of android and would rather not install any custom ROM

Just curious, what so you like about LG's Android? I have a G5 and it's okay, but I'd rather be using AOSP

>but user if you install cyanogenmod on your phone you will break it
>you will have to buy a new phone if you root your phone

I used to think rooting/romming was just an ok feature. I knew it was better, but not exactly something worth the half hour of work. Then I installed CM13 on my Moto G LTE. I basically don't buy phones that don't have CM support now, it's just a breaking point for me.