Why didn't you guys tell me about this? I decided building a gaming comp since everyone told me how easy it was...

Why didn't you guys tell me about this? I decided building a gaming comp since everyone told me how easy it was. I spent about 2000 grand on parts and when they arrived I had no idea where to even start. Took about 12 hours to finally put the thing to together and lo and behold when I pressed the power button fucking nothing happpened. Spent another three hours and I pressed the power button and everything lit up including the fans but nothing fucking else. It didn't boot or even read my monitor mouse or keyboard. Fuck that noise so I tried to refund the parts to recoup some of my losses got about half back. Than I saw an add for iBUYPOWER. Spent about $1500 and I got a completely fully functional pc that could play witcher 3 on 1080p at 60fps. They were fast and helpful. Why build a pc unless you do that shit for the living? For the averagejoe like myself iBUYPOWER was a godsend. Any of you guys got any gaming pc stories or ancedotes?

I was a retarded 16 year old five years ago and got a gay man laptop from ibp in 2011.. Fell apart two years later.

Jesus Christ how come anyone be this fucking stupid, building a pc is like fuckin Lego.

Literally just built my first pc, spent only around $1100 CAD it has everything I want and need took maybe an hour to assemble. Witcher 3 ultra with hair physics at 60fps. And works fine you're just a dumb nigger.

Should of got a desktop my man
Expensive legos that only take a min to completely ruin them. One broken connector a single static discharge. Dropping the graphics card.
Good for you sorry that I am not enlightened by my own intelligence like you.

None of those things happen unless you're a complete mong.

>Expensive legos that only take a min to completely ruin them

hmm maybe you should buy prebuilts.

>trusting throwers.

>2000 grand
Jesus Christ, two mil on a fucking computer?

>buying anything from a site that had their CS:GO team throw for skins

>be me, ready to build new pc
>Find a used gtx 980 for $300 still under warranty with reciept
>Find corsair AX860i psu used for $150
>Find corsair h100i cpu cooler for $75
>Buy rest of components new, sell old system to cover those plus the psu
>RMA gtx 980, get sent a brand new one

I spent $1100 canadian all in, and have a comp that would cost $2000 through pre built fags like ibp.
-i5 6600k
-MSI Z170A SLI Plus mobo
-16 gb ddr4 2400mhz g. Skill ram
-MSI GTX 980 4G
-240gb kingston hyper x savage ssd
-512gb mushkin reactor ssd
-Corsair h100i cooler
-Corsair AX860i psu
-NZXT s340 Case

Pic related.

Nice job man, were there any problems when you tried to send it in?

>under warranty
> with receipt
Take a guess

Some peoples time including my own is worth an extra 900 bucks. I don't havr 12+ hours to put together a computer.

>12 hours
Did you enjoy eating glue in school as well?

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>I decided to throw 2000 dollaridoos at something without researching first

I am envious of your disposable income.

As much as I hate him, Linus tech tips would be a good channel on jewtube for you to watch since he talks on the same level of competency that you seem to be on.

I'm sorry that you can't do sometime that most of the people in the 9th grade can usually do.

Nice blatant ad, OP.

How much did you get paid to do it?

Probably a couple of grand in CS skins.

I don't care if this is a shitty advertisement or not, is iBuyPower a good company to buy from? I went to their website and it seems decent.

Whys that company shilling here now? They don't even use decent psus in their builds.

I put pic related together in an hour or two. Some of that time was spent with cable management and triple-checking things because I got paranoid. (First water-cooled build)

iirc, digital storm is more competent and roughly the same price. not really worth unless you're using parents money, though.

Helps if I include the picture.

#freeswag

Didn't Swag send a letter to Valve begging them to unban him?

>Should of

Wondering if I should buy a GTX980Ti? I found one on sale right now nice price, to replace a GTX970 at 1920x1080 I won't be upgrading monitors at least in 5 years more since I got two 1920x1080 last month cuz the one I had died on me.

don't. get 1060 if you're a poorfag

I already have a GTX970.

I could sell the GTX970 for a nice price and buy that 980Ti for just $100 more.

Classic case of having more money than brains

1060 is better and nearly half the price.

Better than what? a 980Ti? I doubt it since the 1070 barely beats it.

1060 probably isn't better than the 980 Ti for anything but some DX12 titles.

Shoot for a 1070 or 1080 when they're actually in stock.

Maybe I should keep the 970 until Volta.

another paid shil thread

$300
>2500k
>GTX 770
Comfy tbqh

Took me one hour to build my first gaming pc.. do some research before you build. Btard

seriously why do this company has the need to advertise on Sup Forums? you guys are SHIT
you even tried to shit on amd with a photo of a pentium 4 i mean you are THIS DUMB

This

you're an idiot, all the resources in the world on the internet that can help you build a pc EASILY and you still are too dumb to do it?

he is advertising ibuypower...

It's funny watching lego-builders get upset when you pay a whole extra 20 bux to get your PC assembled. I'm not a laborer, I'll let the Mexicans at Dell glue all my shit together for me.

Pic related, a Dell machine that I got a few years ago. If I had bought all the componients myself it would have been the same price, only I didn't have to worry about putting it together and it showed up at my doorstep ready to go

preach it user. I wanted a gaming PC too, but building them is for people with less valuable time than I.

I bought an ASUS G11 (Oculus ready, to use with my free Kickstarter Oculus) and it all works great! I play Just Cause 3, GTA V and other games and they look beautiful.

I keep it under my desk so it doesn't distract from my Mac ;-)

>my time is worth $75+ an hour
does somebody wipe for you too?

I am a psychologist. I make $300 a hour
No I am not. I am saying they don't deserve the hateboner that they get.
Calm down, use your words.

azk he is the north american player but the titan he is the french stars.