Master Race Reporting In. Why aren't you on my level faggots?

Master Race Reporting In. Why aren't you on my level faggots?

I don't need a smartphone

I can get better gear with that price.

I already have a smartphone and laptop, moron. I don't need an apple on my damn electonics to shitpost unlike some fags.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, perhaps in another life I could be like you.

>faggots
Bro...

cool you dug out empty boxes behind the local bestbuy.

see pic related

I used to own an iPhone 6 before I switched to Android btw.

fucking boss, i love apple music too

Shills are in full force today it seems.

Those iPajeets post these threads the same time every fucking day. A few hours later there will be another macbook shill thread.

because I'm not gay or retarded

This. Android is infinitely better then an iOS.

Because instead of buying cheep toys, I own land.

how much? 300 square meters?

1000 hectares here.

lol no. About 1900 acres, with about 5 of that being houses in town.

Can someone explain this?

I mean, it's cool we have 256GB microSD cards now, even if they are crazy expensive, but I don't understand how it's relative to the iPhone bashing.

>bragging about boxes

why?

I'm poor

iPhones come with 128GB of storage MAX. You can easily achieve almost 400GB of storage with a 128GB Android phone and a 256GB microsd card for half the price of an iPhone 6S Plus. Makes you think.

>half the price of the iPhone 6S Plus
The mircoSD card is $229 alone. That would leave you with less than $100 for the phone.

nice

???

>implying I'd lower myself to your level

>implying that phone is even remotely comparable to the design, performance and app ecosystem of a modern iPhone

>>implying that phone is even remotely comparable to the design, performance and app ecosystem of a modern iPhone
Exactly, it's better than that. It also has 2GB of extra RAM.

>It also has 2GB of extra RAM.
And it still lags. Is Google even trying?

>And it still lags. Is Google even trying?
I love this meme, do you have any more?

Sup Forums why do you refuse to ignore obvious bait threads? I've been coming to Sup Forums for 7 years and the for entire time you've been bumping shit threads to the limit then you complain about other boards.

More like we aren't on your faggot levels.

Because we like making aplel users mad. For all you know this thread was a giant ruse to attract aplel users who thought they would be in good company in order to bully them.

At least I gave some arguments on why the iPhone is better than some underpowered Java lagdroid. Find me alternatives to Procreate, nPlayer and Coda on Android. Find me an Android phone that's supported for longer than one and a half year. But hey, at least they have MicroSD slots, right? Get your fucking priorities straight. The blindness of the average Android user angers me to no end.

I'll admit I forgot about the configurations.

However
>SNSV
>Discontinued by Manufacturer
>Actually buying a 256GB microSD card when they are nearly six times the price of a 128GB
>Still not even half the price

>comparing a zenfone to an iPhone

AHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

what do you do on a phone that requires 400GB? do you not own a real computer?

Keep crying bitch nigga. We have OTA updates for android and CM ROMs.

>What is more RAM
>What is more storage space
>What is more apps
>What is more features

>bitch nigga
And we're done.

He's going traveling-stallman mode

>And we're done.
Indeed we are, go back to sucking apples cock like a good goy.

Store pictures of your mom.

>iPhone
>master race
So that makes Android God race? So I guess I'm far above your level.

lmao this. Aplel users on suicide watch!

>>What is more RAM
And it still lags because Android cant into ram management
>>What is more storage space
lel
>>What is more apps
Worst apps
>>What is more features
Like what? Ricing?
Iphones are no for manchildren

Enjoy your laggy shitty phone with shitty apps and no updates.

ayy look at this bitch ass nigga rage hard and cry behind his keyboard

You have repeatedly shown to have zero arguments while trying to make your point, instead resorting to swearing in ebonics.

More RAM does not equal better performance, especially since Google opted for Java in their infinite wisdom. What features, exactly, does the iPhone lack? I can already tell you will break your head on this simple question, rapidly Googling for some ready-to-use answers, but I'll ask either way. In regards to apps: I can't tell from the top of my head whether Android has more, but it's crystal clear that the quality of the average app on iOS is higher.

I agree on storage space and the price of it for Apple devices.

lel you mad?

smartphones are toys, they do not belong here

Nice arguments breh

Not really. You?

>More RAM does not equal better performance
Do you even know what RAM is used for itoddler?

>laggy
Nice meme

>itoddler still crying behind his keyboard now does damage control

AHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

>Do you even know what RAM is used for itoddler?
I do, but Android doesn't
lel

Whatever you say user.

Like I said, enjoy your lag. I'll sure android will catch up with iPhones soon. 16gb Android phones are near.

XD

>iPhone
>no lag
pick one

Kid's first day on Sup Forums. I see you have no idea what you're talking about, but feel free to feel superior for owning inferior phones.

>iphone
>lagging

Nice defective unit you got there breh.

Take it to the store and get a new one.

Enjoying that lag, poorfag?

Good thing there is most probably a Genius nearby to help you fix that problem.

>Nice defective unit you got there breh.
>Take it to the store and get a new one.

This has happened to me. I work a repair shop and I've always used Android phones. Bought a used iPhone 6 from work.
>was iCloud locked so the board inside is new
>no water damage
>fresh iOS install using DFU
>still lags
>slow as fuck
>restricted piece of shit
Dropped.

So all iShits are defective?

Funny that you need a picture to prove an iPhone lagged.

With android I can just say it lags and everyone believes it.

lmfao

Not him but lag isn't the only problem on iPhones. If your iPhone 6s overheats (and it usually does) then the camera flash will become disabled. This is not only annoying but dangerous if you need to use the fucking flashlight app and it doesn't fucking work. Enjoy falling down that flight of stairs and being in a hospital for months IF you live.

No lag here, I'm not using a shit tier phone

You could always carry an actual flashlight.

>androids suck because they're so cheap!
>I fell for the iPhone meme and that makes me superior!

>2016
>carrying an actual flashlight

True but people nowadays trust their phones to act as a flashlight. Someone who owns an iPhone 6s is in danger of not having one when they need it. You're now literally risking your life by owning an iPhone 6s.

user, I think if you had the anxiety to believe your life was in danger without a flashlight, you would have a backup.

>best phone in the market
>meme

Nice try

Nice defective unity.

Take it to the store and get a new one.

>Nice defective unity.
>Take it to the store and get a new one.
stfu this is a widespread problem across all iPhone 6s phones

go to your containment genereal "friendly apple general"

>user, I think if you had the anxiety to believe your life was in danger without a flashlight, you would have a backup.
Again most people trust their phone to act as a flashlight. Stupid I know but that's the world we live in now.

lag doesn't happen because the unit is "defective". it either works or not, the rest is shitty os

why can't macfags understand basic technology?

natural selection

>widespread problem
Fixed thanks to software updates.

Hopefully android will know that feel some day

I know its hard to believe some phones don't lag, but believe me user, they exist.

I know its hard for you but I'm sure if you work hard you can buy an iPhone sometime.

I have never had this issue on any of my iPhones.

> claims it's "defective unit"
> admits it's actually the software

get help

I stayed in the Trump tower but I'm not wealthy

Staying in Trump Tower and owning Trump Tower are two different things.

Well, im not doing the repair am I? How am I supposed to know?

All I know is that if an iPhone is lagging its either defective or it will be fixed by apple with updates.

Its not like Android which lags by nature.

Are they?

lmao you really are crazy, go get help asap.

> All I know is that if an iPhone is lagging its either defective
you are terminally defective

>Homosexuality isn't a choice

It literally is, fag enabler. Fuck off

>Androidplebs think the notion of having a phone that doesn't lag is crazy

sad

This a million. Andrones constantly shove in your face the expandable storage they have but it's really pointless because it's space they'll never fill.

Well I haven't met your mother yet that's why.

Not gay master race reporting in

>applel garbage build quality is so shit even battery acid eats through it

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>>What is more RAM
>>What is more storage space
>>What is more apps
>>What is more features
enjoy jerking off to your 64GB RAM in your phone while it still lags and I enjoy a phone that just works and I don't even know how much RAM it has

see

Ayyy lamow

If iShit just works, why is every Apple store packed 24/7 with queers waiting in 100+ people queues to get their iShit fixed?

this

> Apple
> Master Race

This. You can improve the performance of your Android by yourself and fix any software problems yourself. Only retards would think that's a bad thing because they don't know how technology works and they just take iPhones instead.