psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

do not reply to data mining threads

>32
Possible autism

screw you I do what I want.

also 36...

would have scored much higher a few years ago though

get out normie

How about no, I need to keep our scores down so this board doesnt get shipped off to autism camp.

No surprise there.

REEEEE

fucking crazy brains hahahahaha

27 phew

get out normie

reeeeeee

31 but I'm definitely autistic, not possibly. I would've scored higher if I memorized people's numbers and license plates probably. I probably would if my memory wasn't shit.

No, unless you only barely talk to your mother and no one else you're not.

>answering that much shit

nope

Confirmed test-hating normie.

How the heck did I not get a perfect score?
I think this test is broken.

Well. that is me...

Not bad still, 86 is an A

>tfw all the autismos use scrot

14, fucking spergs

It says I may be suffering from aspergers (highly likely imo). I'll accept that I guess.

13 baby

No, 90% is an normal A, and at the schools I attended 95% was an A.

And in any and of professor Trent's classes only the top student who also gets over a 98% gets an A, which only happened 3 times in the last decade.

Sorry to hear that

16, am no autist

i got a twenty eight

What are you sorry about?

I usually get A's even with the higher standards.

And Trent admitted I was the closest to getting an A in the last 3 years, or best out of 180, which was good enough for me as I skipped all the prerequisites for the class.

Just which my job interviews understood that the low mark in his class would be a insanely high mark in any other class that even their best employees would struggle to get.

That was close

>trips
The old university I attended was 95 as well,
My new university is a 90. So much easier.

Well congratulations then

It would be lower if there were more of a distinction between social ineptitude and social apathy; it isn't that I'm incapable of understanding, it's that I don't care.

24, thank god.

I don't think I can take this test, since a big percentage fo the questions are about my interactions with other people, and since I'm a complete recluse (and have been for several years now) and have very limited experience with social settings, i don't really know how to answer them.

I just answered with how I imagine I would experience them, but I'm not really sure I know myself that well.

I got 30.

I got a 522

Le Sup Forums hug of death xD

>9. I am fascinated by dates.

wtf stupid questionnaire
im done with this shit

> 31
> Possible Autism
Fuck this shit

A lot of the stuff involving routine and such just aren't really me. I like doing things kind of off the cuff

Scored 7. Thought it would be a lot higher than that (since I was trying to answer honestly)

7, but fuck playing pretend with kids.

Congrats on having the most autistic post in the thread.

So you got above 34 then?

abemy

guys this is bad?

Are you ok with your situation though?

>Ad Block Plus
Yes user, get ublock origin

>10

So I have no real excuse. I'm just a complete fuck up, socially. Gotcha.

>windows 10
>Sup Forums
>adblock plus
did you really need to make that test?

what is this extension on the right?

But this test is flawed.

26 I feel bad that I failed the test :(

That's a b in America

You mean if I think it's fine?
Not at all.

16 you cuck

>4
>Tfw I'm the biggest normie on this board
Suck it, faggots. Get a gf.

I kind of had a feeling this would happen...

But I knew beforehand I am a little more autistic than I should be.

Not autistic, bitch! Booyah!

>38
help me lads ;_;

no autism bucks tugboat for me

oh well

Apparently I'm anti-autism.

33 :/

and I actually answered honestly.

Sometimes I question myself being autist.
But then I realize how much of a manipulator I am to people who I KNOW I can control with social interaction.

Shit's fucked up, but it feels so good to be pulling some sort of strings.

is dis autismo?

congrats on being autismo.
now you should go and think hard and straight on how your life is going to be when you realized that you are one of those special kids.

>26
>being proud

you are literally few points away being called autistic. That means you are the type of person who acts like he has autism but does not have one. That's not good.

hey, works on bitches just fine. Sometimes you just gotta go and talk like you don't give a shit :)

Is there even a point in being diagnosed as autistic if I can hold down a job?

Quit pretending you're not twelve. The only "bitches" you talk to are your summer school teachers.

I'm going to go drink bleach now.

>29
I think this test might be bugged, 'cause I'm a literal diagnosed autist.

34. Watching this thread makes me feel a bit better, though.

I pretty much do that because I don't have friends but that doesn't mean I have autism

Let's go

I got an honest 32, I did it lads!

>I am fascinated by dates.

HELL FOOHKIN YEAH BREH

CAHB THE FUCCK AHP

>captcha is popcorn

Fucking autists.

I got 12.

I got a 16.

This test is pretty shit

This quiz is bullshit and fundamentally flawed. I scored a 38. I've seen seeing a therapist for a little over a month now and he seemed to think I had aspergers after just a few weeks - we even went over some symptoms in the DSM IV and he said it was a likely possibility. This didn't exactly come as a surprise, however, and I have suspected that I fall in the spectrum somewhere, though I was never sure of the severity, but as far as I can tell I don't have cognitive impairment or delays, though I'm obviously too biased to judge that myself. I definitely have noticed poor social skills and physical clumsiness throughout most of my life and those two symptoms alone are severe enough to make this diagnosis seem plausible, but to be honest, I'm not so sure I care that I fall in this spectrum. I began seeing the therapist for my depression and that's been the main struggle in my life for a long time now, it started sometime when I was around 13 and has never really gone away since then, so a good half of my life I have been dealing with this. Incidentally my social circles, relationships, and friendships all began to fall apart around the same time that my depressive symptoms began. My therapist seemed to think that my depression was caused by the social problems (which themselves were caused by Asperger-like symptoms) however I have always believed it was the other way around, that my social problems were simply a reflection of the depression. I've tried damn near everything to handle the depression and so far I haven't really found anything that has "cured" it, and I suspect nothing really can completely. So it's hard for me to even care that

Depends on the day.
I'm quite functional though.