Red pill him on Java Sup Forums

Red pill him on Java Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

harmful.cat-v.org/software/java
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you do it?
Since you hate Java, you surely have valid arguments about what makes Java so bad, right?

Hey Phil,
Java is alright and very universal. Your friend is a jerk.

Didn't you hear OP? Java is gay

Hi Phil.
Java is good for certain situations. Like all programming languages, it has certain applications, and has certain benefits. It's also a great language of you prefer the OOP model.

java is gay, but you're a faggot

>pls r-redpill him for me anonemoose because I'm fucking clueless

relephant

public abstract class AbstractSingletonProxyFactoryBean

Poor Phil. Just reading those few texts I can already tell how the rest of them go.

java is gay

>perl

WEW LAD

facebook/phillipjpye

OP do you have something to tell us

What's this shitty redpill maymay that's been spouted lately?

Sup Forums fags ruining Sup Forums

>ruining Sup Forums
come on, son

Based on the red bill/blue metaphor from The Matrix.

Bitter, sexless basement dwellers latched onto it and it's gone from a great metaphor for seeing, or accepting the world as it is, warts and all, and twisted it into some kind of bizarre ideology that posits that all women are whores that seek "alphas" because of our biology and evolutionary history, and espouses pick-up artistry and adopting the mindset of some sort of Machiavellian sociopath.

>lately

Oh, and on Sup Forums it's all that PLUS being a "race realist", which is essentially science-based white supremacy. Weird how that's probably the least distasteful thing about "redpillers"

hey phil, your friend is a faggot and just regurgitating Sup Forums memes. he doesn't know shit about programming other than "java is for pajeets," and the time he wrote fizzbuzz in c then likened himself to a kernel developer

Stuff like that is the result of using shitty paradigms and frameworks like spring, not because of anything inherent to Java.

>bizarre ideology that posits that all women are whores that seek "alphas"
but that's true though

harmful.cat-v.org/software/java

I program in Java every day at work. Java is a shit language, but Perl and C are both far worse. Seriously though, C has uses, for performance reasons, but there is no reason for anyone to ever use perl.

there's nothing wrong with descriptive class names, abstract classes, or the factory or singleton design pattern

Perl 5 is shit
Java is cancer
The guy that uses this hipster mobile phone is cancer
C is fine

RIP

>there's nothing wrong with descriptive class names, abstract classes, or the factory or singleton design pattern
HAHAHAHHA
good one

>a bunch of quotes and jokes

So no argument? Cool.

Perl is a fine language but Sup Forums babbiez cannot into it the proper way. It isn't, however, something to recommend for a project java would be suited for, which I will assume was the source of your greentext.

Pure OOP is shit. There is no point in creating a class unless you have a data entity. You need to have as many classes as you have data entities. Java makes declare classes for everything whether you need them or not.

>enterprise scums overuse design patterns
>somehow it's javas fault
fuck off

It's consistent, which has its pros and cons. You could tell a lisp programmer that it is stupid to need a function to do anything, but he won't drink from it

Haha yeah, all those engineers with years of experience and tons more knowledge and understanding than some 13 year old punk on Sup Forums are all idiots and homosexuals!

Please punch yourself in the mouth on my behalf,
Thank you.

Regards,
C# developer

>ruining Sup Forums
It isn't Sup Forums that's doing that, Sup Forumsermin.

>all those engineers
Don't you mean
>all those pooinloos

They are, see

>You could tell a lisp programmer that it is stupid to need a function to do anything, but he won't drink from it
Every language since Pascal (maybe even before that) has functions (and/or procedures). Functions are much more essential things. Classes, on the other hand, were meant to bind functions to data types. You can work without binding functions to data (e.g. C-lang) but working without functions (using jumps or GOTOs) is completely fucked up, it's total spaghetti.

>I got triggered because someone was speaking about math

Dude....

Whom are you quoting? I see nobody in this thread that posted this string.

Thread ended here

OP is a kid who thought Sup Forums would back him up

>xd string us programmers huh!!

Kill yourself.

Quoting something that hasn't been said makes you seem like a retard.

Is this your first day on Sup Forums? You can take your /jp/ autism and leave anytime you want.

Been here 6 years, people in Sup Forums tend to not use the meme arrows incorrectly thankfully.

int.class is a thing.

so basically, the person you're talking to was planning to make an android app, and you're calling the most obvious tool for making an android app "gay".

unless your argument is literally "hurr durr android apps are gay", then why? At least he's being productive...

>people in Sup Forums tend to not use the meme arrows incorrectly thankfully.
>Been here 6 years
Please don't make obvious lies, autist. Do I need to find examples right now just to prove how retarded you are. I can already see some in this thread.

Actually why would you go after first instead of
Is it because you disagreed with the former, but didn't have an actual argument you decided to complain about the posting style?

>perl and c

This isn't 1998 senpai

pros:
- JVM is great, awesome piece of technology. stable and fast (due to so many years of optimizations).
- theres a few good languages for it, my favorite atm is Kotlin.
- JavaFX is fine, better than WPF imo.

cons:
- the language itself sucks, its stuck on time. even C++ is more joy to use than Java.
- owned by Oracle, which is even worse than Microsoft.

personally i think the JVM is better than the dotnet vm, but C# is WAY better than Java, and now that its open source and multiplatform i think it should be an option to consider.

both are owned by evil corporations though, i would even say that Oracle is worse now..

just my 2c

>Please don't make obvious lies, autist
Not a lie, it's true that the posters here tend to not use the meme arrows to say stuff that are not directly implied, explicitly said in the quoted post or clearly believed by the poster.

>first instead of
>
He was not replying to me, I did not see it nor I care about it. Feel free to do it by yourself.

it's actually an unholy alliance of Sup Forumsv/r9k/ cross-dwellers that's shitting up Sup Forums

So my assumption is correct. You actually don't care about meme arrows, you just wanted to have something to say, but couldn't actually come up with something of substance so you decided to attack the posting style instead.

Sup Forums would be a lot better without brainlet autists like you. I suggest you kill yourself and never come back.

>science based white supremacy
>science based
wew

>You actually don't care about meme arrows
I do, when used incorrectly against me. Nothing wrong with that.

>you decided to attack the posting style instead
No, it's also an attack of the content as it said stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with my post or personal believes.

how many pies does phil pye fill pies with pie fill?

Why are you still here?

And since I did not notice the last part.

>Sup Forums would be a lot better without brainlet autists like you. I suggest you kill yourself and never come back.
Sup Forums would actually be a lot better if people used the meme arrows correctly and not so they could attack a post by creating faults without actual arguments.

Why not?

>open source and multiplatform
still waiting for WPF and WinForms on linux...

I doubt it's going to happen

>He doesn't know where the term red pill came from

i agree it's not going to happen (WPF or windows forms) but still there's the power of p/invoke, you can just make bindings for any UI toolkit you want.

or just wait a few months and some will appear. theres even talk about porting GTK# for dotnet core.

its just a matter of time.

Having WPF and WinForms on Linux would be nice in the way that companies could take their software and switch to Linux. Also the MS have rewritten the Office in dot NET so that would work in Linux too.
If I'd write my own software for a company then I'd chose something cross-platform. Most likely it would be Web.

>touchwizz