I'm a poorfag trying to get a decent computer with decent specs

I'm a poorfag trying to get a decent computer with decent specs.
I heard that iBuyPower is kinda shit, so I wanna run it past y'all before I fuck myself up.
ibuypower.com/Store/Intel-Z170-Core-i7-Configurator

Am I getting ripped off or is this just a good deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnlineSales/Online/InventorySearch.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&s=dfh&brandid=2202&fid=118988
digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=1436214
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823665002
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820178765
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No feet
Try again.

You will get ripped off if you don't build it yourself. It's easy af, I built my first when I was like 14 and even then it was simple.

who the FUCK is that

According to Google Image Search, it's a female.

Build a computer. It will always be cheaper. Easy as fuck to.

>$1000 for a GTX 960

Wait for a 25%-35% off sale at Dell Outlet. Get an XPS. Throw a GTX 1060 in it (when they come out in 10 days)

They have 30% off right now with code cp30XPSdt

They have an i7 there for $709. (so $500 after code) I put it in my cart, which will save it (they're first come first serve.)
If you want it, go into the queue and say so, and I'll release it.

Just keep hitting refresh and put it in your cart asap. (two screens: Add to Cart --> Proceed to Cart. The second is what holds it for you.)

outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnlineSales/Online/InventorySearch.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&s=dfh&brandid=2202&fid=118988

I am a very, very lazy person who is willing to pay extra to get out of doing something.

Would I be safer throwing a few hundred more getting a digital storm?

digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=1436214

I like this one a lot. I trust experts way more than my own hand....or would it still be better to go ahead and try to figure out that shit.

idk, some cunt. I just picked a random chick. I like girls with weird faces and frizzy hair.

And the XPS has a PSU that can run a midrange card. I have a XPS 8500 that runs a 7870 just fine.

I actually have that film. It's just a collection of clips of ordinary people at random places with some guy narrating how they are rats and shit.

People fell for some easy bait back then.

holy shit thanks man yeah Im gonna do that

Refreshing?

im refreshing like a coke. Im ready when you are.

Released

OP, you should build it yourself. You can find some really good deals on parts out there.

Pic related, my latest low end build. It runs everything at 1080p.

It was snapped up in 2 seconds after I released it. Did you get it OP?

dude thank you so friggin much. Every time I use it to fap, I will fap in your memory.

Mirin DAT TEST BENCH
Where can I get one of those?

Enjoy.
With a GTX 1060 you'll be getting 980 performance. And all for $300 less than that 960 build.
And you get legit Windows with it, too. And keyboard and mouse. I'm not sure the quality of the keyboards that come with the XPS, though. I know the Inspirons get absolute trash.

Anyone got some good places for some 24 inch monitors? Anything bigger is too big for me. I'm broke, so I can only spend about $200

thanks again. I don't know jack about computers so I hope to keep this a while and customize it as technology gets better.

I take it these computers are good for customization?

*yeah, reviews of that keyboard are far from great

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823665002

You won't need to. By the time it's obsolete we'll have moved on several sockets and it'll be time to scrap the whole thing. A Skylake i7 will have you set for a very long time.

You may want to add a SSD to it. You'll have to reinstall the OS onto it, but you can do that from a thumb drive using Microsoft's tool.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820178765

do poorfags not know how to read the sticky?

thanks again.

I had an XPS for many, many years back in 2007. It was one of the best computers I've ever used, though it did become obsolete rather quickly, despite how long I used it.

Pentium 4? They switched over to the C2D's/C2Q's around that time, but if you got a Pentium D that wouldn't have lasted long.
A Core2Duo would still get by even now, but it would've dropped off faster than a C2Q for being any semblance of a "performance" system.

I added up the internal components (or as close as I could) on newegg, and the price came out to around $610.95

If you throw in a basic mouse and decent case (newegg doesn't sell the same ones it comes with) you could get the same thing ~$720 -
$800 depending on what exact stuff you get.

Basically, you're paying a few hundred dollars for them to put it together for you. I would recommend buying the parts separately and putting it together; unless you REALLY don't want to do that and don't mind paying a little extra for the piece of mind that it was put together correctly.

now follow the thread.

Shit, I forgot the video card.

Add about $150 to all that and it'll be accurate

I think it was Pentium 4. Keep in mind this was when I was very, very young and even dumber about computers than I am now. And all I did was play classic AoE, WoW, and pirating. Even with all the viruses I got on it, it still kept it's own for a while. Honestly, I've never had had a good computer that ran games very well. Having a computer I can actually do stuff on is gonna blow my little mind.

This one will be a beast.
July 19th for the GTX 1060 release. It'll be more power efficient than the RX 480 so better for an OEM case/PSU.

don't be a faggot.

if you're too lazy, get a list of parts you want, go to your local asian pc parts shop, and give him $50 to build the parts list for you.

Don't buy from the bigger groups because you'll be paying even more overhead and getting a shittier PC for it.

>I trust experts way more than my own hand
these are not experts. They are just guys like you and me whacking a few bits into the only slots that will accept them. You literally can't fuck up building a PC these days.