Sup Forums humour thread

Sup Forums humour thread

>jews
>in favor of communism
i thought jews were all about duping people out of money? seems like capitalism is the right thing for them.

It's almost like they play both sides!

wrong pic

So basically, anything to keep the goyim down, right?

Jews control both communism and capitalism

android

(You)

>makeameme.org
>not using GIMP
dude

As a Jew, I'm open to accepting why you hate me as long as you give me a straight answer.

Keep in mind I was raised very poor and I like to think I have a good sense of right and wrong.

thanks user

>want to make a meme online
>makeameme.org requires nonfree javascript
>tfw the botnet doesn't want me to meme

>jew
>poor
>good sense of right and wrong
1/10 try again

You need to create an obstacle to unite your minions.

Nobody actually hates Jews, there's just so few of you these days that it's easy for the rest of us to joke about you. It's like telling black jokes at an all-white school.

Using based free as in freedom gimp

Well, nobody worth taking seriously. I guess Sup Forums has a few unironic anons in the mix.

Postin this again

>Linyos Torovoltos

>stupid pretentious meme image
>stupid pretentious meme morality
>stupid pretentious meme religion
Kill yourself, stinky jew.

>saw the original posted in 2001
>young faggots still falling for it today

The important part of bullying is that the bullied must be unable to offer any credible threat to the bully.
Thus the Jews in Jerusalem, for instance, give the Israeli Arabs a hard time, demolishing their houses and mosques, stealing their land, imprisoning their leaders, ignoring their civil rights.
Any minority, anywhere. Koreans in Japan. Roma in Europe. Refugees everywhere.

Let me actually post some Sup Forums humour

Fuck off Sup Forums

The tikkun olam messianism. You can't just integrate into the goy society around you, you feel the urge to change it to suit your needs, because you feel superior to them. You are the eternal destroyer, no matter how poor you are, you will always seek power to have a world of your own. And that's the problem.

kawaii

so gay you gotta use some 9gag tier website to make an image. KYS MY MAN

>nobody hates the Jews
Only idiots don't. The thing is the jews look white, so few are seeing what's happening.
Look, there are about as many jews in America as native Americans.
Imagine you turn on your TV and everyone there looks like Sitting Bull and Pocahontas, including half of the government and most of the finance.

Kek

>In my first upper level programming class
>Professor says we should make github accounts
>I do it
>Put a linked list and array list class in C++ on it, done in my trademark searing signature programming style
>2 days later get this email
>Delete my github

I receive this sort of offers quite regularly in college, the startup concept is the memiest of memes

>having to rasterize your layer, convert it to a selection, grow the selection several pixels and fill it to add a stroke to text

Why can't gimp implement simple features that everyone has been asking for for years? It was cute a few years ago, now it's just getting sad.

>Sup Forums humour thread
>thread
We don't need those threads anymore, Sup Forums itself is a joke

Reminds me of the time I wrote a C++ program to display a table of procedurally generated data in the command prompt, but somehow ended up displaying the contents of my Program Files directory instead. I still have no idea how that happened, the only bug I found in my code was that one of my non-void functions lacked a return statement.

>Javascript and NodeJS listed separately
Isn't Node just a way to run Javascript in the terminal?

kek'd

>not cat /bin/

quints!!11

truth

these Sup Forums '''''''''''''''''''''''humor'''''''''''''''''' are literally redddit

check'd

Checked
>Octpurgisnacht is coming

most of the generals are literally subreddits

/bin/cat/ means you're inside the cat

Its not humor unless your a sadist, but I am in need of the screen cap from when an user's mother and sister stole and ruined the laptop he paid for

LASKJFA;SLFJS;LJAS;LAJS;LASJFSL;

epic /s4s/ meme my epic Sup Forumsrothers xDDDDD

Great post user, saved

Nice quints

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT I remember this

get banned on, you /s4s/ faggot nerd weak white millennial cuckold

dumb ass forced memes aren't humor

I want /s4s/ faggots to leave.

I want you to leave, user.

kek

kill yourself you weak white millennial neo-tumblrist memesexual faggot /utg/ cuckold

AMD

But the cat is inside the bin

Fuck yeah, Nef the man

Kek

kek, it reminds me when somebody pulled package from NPM and 90% of projects have stopped working
C++ is one big vulnerability

>raw binary
>not 0's and 1's
bullshit detected

Check'd

fuck off back to /s4s/

3 4

???

Just select, then use Edit > Trace Selection
GIMP is crap, but mostly because of missing non-destructive editing, not because of small shit like this. Photoshop has such bullshit, too.

off-topic post detected

>learned programming almost two years ago
>setup GitHub account for my projects
>do a lot of things since then, working hard with my own and others code
>not getting any contact, not even a single e-mail from Pajeet

Could even call NiggerStole(MyBike); and no one would even notice...

Linus Torvalds is my hero because he fights for our freedoms. His passion for open source software and his genius in programming the Linux Operating System nigh singlehandedly makes him both an icon on par with Steve Jobs and a model for all people concerned with looking at source code (but not necessarily being able to modify it) to follow.

I also like how he doesn't push open source software onto people. Some people can be just as annoying as vegans, who try to go on and on about how much more ethical it is or how much healthier it is for you by following THEIR way of life, but it's like, you aren't me, Richard, so how can you know what's best for me? I'm happy using Windows 7. Eventually, I'll want to move on to an open source and privacy respecting Linux operating system like Ubuntu when I'm older and wiser and have learned a smattering of code (I'm thinking Java and C++), but for now, everything is working fine for ME, and that's what open source software is really all about. :)

Thanks for reading, guiz. If you want, I can give you the link to my tumblr, facebook, and instagram where I post a lot about my personal journey in open source.

Oops. One last question. I've been hearing a lot about this, but I'm not sure what it means: what's "free software"?

:^)

Here you go user.

I remember that shit. kekworthy

didn't save it though.

literally

giggled

but SJW mishaps are the funniest tech humor of all, user. it's certainly more understandable for an illiterate like me than the shit you posted.

damn right

Push a lot to node or angular or react. Something like that gets you noticed. If you're only working by yourself, you can fly under the radar. I've been programming for years and I've only just lately gotten a potential offer.

You gotta talk about what you're doing once in a while too. It helps.

this is a great post. i kek'd

>pic
IS THIS REAL

From what I hear, Linus really posted this, Stallman obviously did not, as this is on G+. It was some random person spamming some shit that triggered Linus, so he wasted his time writing this reply.

Goddamnit I don't even have to open the picture to know what this is.

Yeah, I understand what he means
>raw binary in text
0's and 1's represented in ASCII characters, I have seen a printer do that.

You get the same effect when you open any non-text file in notepad or other editor.

How new are you guys?

About a month. Now confirm if real or not with proof.

>it's certainly more understandable for an illiterate like me than the shit you posted.

Not him, but then you're on the wrong board buddy.

Man, I made that story up guys, but still kind of proud to see it being posted all the time, years later.

I want to believe

Linus nor RMS never posted those pastas, they are carefully crafted trigger material for dummy gnufags on Sup Forums, google it