I'm about to install Arch, what am I in for?

I'm about to install Arch, what am I in for?

Good times and a lightweight, rolling release distro. If you run into problems, we'll help.

Do you have any experience?

>lightweight
>kernel with all botnet modules enabled
>bloated packages
>lightweight
lel

Installing Arch makes you smug

You forgot
>If you run into problems, we'll help.

>2016
>using linux on desktop

Disgusting!

>2016
>using POO OS outside a cuck VM
LMAO

Not being able to set up wireless at the very beginning so you can't download shit and rage quitting

this and memes

I know this feel..

>what am I in for?

>(elt (multiple-value-list (get-decoded-time)) 5)
>using anything outside the BSD family for any purpose whatsoever

TempleOS and HolyC look tight to be quite honest though senpaialams

It seems to depend on architecture. I had a netbook that REFUSED to wireless with Arch, but my Thinkpad worked flawlessly.

What is the alternative? Winblows 10? At least with Linux you can have an updates non-bloated OS.

With Windows you have to stay in Vista/7 or embrace the bloatware.

BSD or TempleOS

>berkleyshitdistro

TempleOS is my main though, GG there.

You don't shitpost on Sup Forums with it, what is even the point? What else is there to do with a computer?

At least with Arch I can brag about using Arch.

GG

>not using pc speaker to get out via AMPRnet
stay pleb

I will stay on my pirated version of Windows 7 until quantum computers are out and affordable, so I reckon this ride will be long. Until 2050 at least.

Use the quick start guide. It's pretty good desu

Might not be possible.

Its like trying to use Win95 today, some pages won't load in an outdated browser, Win95 doesn't support newer browsers, the more years that pass, the more everything relies on new standards, look at this shit, even Flash is disappearing.

When Win7 becomes obsolete I guess I will return to a non-bloated Linux and fuck it, maybe a Winblows 20 partition for gaymes only without the network drivers enabled.

>network drivers disabled
>winblows 20 uses soundmodem to hitchhike out of your speaker wires

Something better than Gentoo.

Good shitpost. Can you assign any reasoning to these feelings you have or are they just feelings?

Good times and a lightweight, rolling release distro. If you run into problems, we'll help.

>lightweight
>kernel with all botnet modules enabled
>bloated packages
>lightweight
lel

Guntoo is not free as in freedom.

It is just as free as in autism as Arch is. If that's something you care about then you need to install a gay as in freedom distro.