EVGA in charge of VRM cooling

>EVGA in charge of VRM cooling

wew

>Wasting money making stronger coolers when it's fine as it is

Good goy, buy a new water cooling loop today. Your GPU was designed to survive 105C, but you need to get panicky when it's over 50.

>Your GPU was designed to survive 105C

Yes, good goy, run your components close to their thermal limits for extended periods of time. There's no reason to panic. It almost certainly probably won't cause any damage and besides there'll probably be a new card out by then anyway...

>EVGA coolers are shit
Wow, breaking news there! They only thing they've ever had going for them is their top tier warranty.

Except everything you implied to be false is true. You're the goy here.

>You're the goy here

>admitting to being the jew

Wew lad

does anyone have experience with Inno3D?

I don't know why retards on Sup Forums think it's fine to run your hardware at high temps. Manufacturers set thermal throttling temps way under the 105 degrees meme for a reason.

On par with Pny

gtx 970 , load temp, low as fuck , idle temp same as reference.

Thermal limit for the vrm switchers is above 120c. They have lower current limits at high temperatures though.
It drops like at least 50% between 50c and 120c

You don't really need to cool vrms unless you fall for meme youtubers. It won't affect performance unless it goes 100c+.

This.

>pinoys
>ever

lrn2fucking cool your case faggot

>getting scared at over 50c

Fuck off you pathetic, embarrassing, pseudo-intellectual youtube reddit fucking minecreaft squeakers

I've ran my crossfired hd6870's overclocked and running at 100c since RELEASE on my fucking daily driver and they still work as good as new

>muh youtube video said its bad!! dats all I know!!! uwaaa!!

LMAOING @ you faggots. Any of you fucking faggots would get immediately fired at my corporation, parroting shit you don't understand as fact

Fucking redditors

>not realizing high temps on vrms impact lifetime of said product
>actually defending this shit

>voltage regulator
>max temp ~125C
>this GPU VRM is ~96C

seems to me to be in spec and safe.

>t. my gaping asshole

It's an open test bench, you goddamn retard.

>B-b-but it's normal!!!

Fuck off, EVGA shills. 95 degrees on the VRMs is fucking godawful and will shorten the lifespan of the card. Pic related is what a properly-cooled 1070 looks like.

Enjoy your EVGA housefires.

Here's the RX480 Reference Model VRM temp under torture loop.

I can expect this temp with reference blowers, but with aftermarkets? Thats just a shame. A sad state of aftermarket.

>Will shorten lifespan of the card
yea, by couple of year at max, out of 100 years GPU would last.

>100 years
More like 10 years max. Hardly anyone keeps their card for more than 5 years max.

2010 cards are the GTX 400 series and the high end 500 series near end of 2010. On AMD's Side the 5000 series were released.

Most people that care about gaming don't use either of those series anymore. A small percentage do, but thats the minority.

On top of this, 10 years ago, the cards were AGP models. Something literally nobody uses nowadays.

>torture loop
Meme