How do we gps track more of these faggot millienials?

>How do we gps track more of these faggot millienials?
Give them a "le so nerdy xd" pokemon game on their phones of course
>Perfect

Really hope you people don't fall for this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qryf2F_QfXg
stackoverflow.com/a/16776891/511578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to Sup Forums faggot

they already do since iOS and Android and Windows for phones got released

You know that Niantic is a Google based startup. The entire point of these games is to collect mapping data for Google Maps, and make Maps less dependent on Google Street view cars, which are currently the backbone of Maps.

The more you know....

Actually, OP isn't completely wrong.

They apprently can't do shit if you keep your location off, triangulation is very innacurate. At least on android.
If you're keeping your gps on for faggot games though....

The moment the trailer came out we knew this shit was for fucking normies

youtube.com/watch?v=Qryf2F_QfXg

Just who the fuck do they think we are?

>if you keep your location off
not like you can :)

Triangulation is always accurate

>The entire point of these games is to collect mapping data for Google Maps, and make Maps less dependent on Google Street view cars, which are currently the backbone of Maps.
That's pretty fucking smart tb.h

It really is. Get people to do the dirty work for you.

>implying you're not being tracked whether or not you play Pokémon Go
Your only two options are be tracked or go phoneless.

>That's pretty fucking smart tb.h
Mmmhm

It isn't on cell phones.
The cops won't be able to find you just based on cell phone signal. The radius is too big. People get into a lot of trouble sometimes because they call 911 and can't give a location, so they have to search a huge radius.

>tfw fell for the blackberry meme
>will never get to play the latest gaming craze sweeping the nation

I hope it dies out in a month.

I think you mean 2 weeks
Then buzzfeed is gonna start making top 10 pokemon lists

All my friends just talk about this fucking game now. I have a Blackberry so I can't play it. We are all on Kik and I try to have a conversation and someone will always send a screenshot of whatever Pokemon they caught and they all just start jerking off about it. Creeps me out honestly.

>have a BlackBerry
>remember I've got a tablet
>the game doesn't support x86

I can't even get through the intro

>playing any other phone game that is not school idol fesival

fucking kill yourself

>waah my friends are getting out and having fun with a social game.

Lol I will just walk around my backyard all day or spoof my location

The game doesn't support tablets period. Which I don't really get. I was gonna try using the WiFi hotspot feature on my blackberry a d walk around with my tablet but cant do it.

there are still people that thinks they need an os or a game to track you down...
fact is if you are connected to the interwebz they already know everything there is to know about you..

>interwebz
underage b&

No.

I no longer enjoy video games.

That makes no sense, what the fuck

Congratulations, you made the game boring af.

Be careful, if you get suspected of spoofing locations they'll ban you.

Wow Why would you have a blackberry

>le bitch about millennials while being one

you ain't tricking me bitchboi

It's either this bullshit or OverBlotch

VIDEO GAMES MAN
VIDEO GAMES

bluestacks
wardriving

Why would you not? BB10OS and hardware keyboards are both god tier.

It's not really a video game. It's a tracker that entertains you with an occasional animated cartoon character which you can use to seek attention from your friends with.

Turn your google apps on goy, you have nothing to hide, do you?

>no games
cuck

cool words man, both of those things do literally nothing for GPS spoofing.

>playing llsif
Top fucking kek. It's beyond me how anyone can consider this pay 2 win garbage good. I played this shit for a few months years ago, it was good time killer but ruined by whaling and jew developers. Normie ridden too.
>yes yes just throw more cash at us good goyims
>hehe don't you want to score high on ladder? You know what you have to do

>your friends
y-yeah my friends!

Meh, whatever gets people out of their homes...

I say it's a good thing. I can totally see people bonding over this game. (I don't play it by the way).

dude im GPS mocking locations to central park and shit, catching some of the most OP pokemon and then going back to my shit subburb and taking over the gyms

No little faggot kid is gonna own a gym around here

Fucking newfags

I caught a Charmander and have gotten board. It's pretty funny to leave it on on the highway though.

>implying BB10OS doesn't have an Android runtime
>implying BB10OS doesn't have RetroArch
Also
>games on a cellphone
>even remotely important

I'll just spoof my location and play it from the comfort of my own home.

>They apprently can't do shit if you keep your location off

lol
Remember that time apple got into shit because they would keep your GPS on even if location services were off AND they would log all of your locations? they just played it off saying it was a bug.

if you dont know how to use the allow mock locations feature via a laptop well...

If you have a phone you should be beyond caring about location tracking, might as well have fun with it.

I hope you aren't doing something incredibly stupid by jumping hundreds of miles in seconds.

That's fucking pathetic

kek

I'm now imagining 5 16 year olds trying to cross the highway, each on their own, trying to catch it.

Stop stealing my idea faggots

That makes no sense.

I was about to post
>How many people are going to die chasing after a fucking Pikachu?
But then I found this.

This can only be a good thing for humanity.

Apps know when you are using mock locations dingus.
stackoverflow.com/a/16776891/511578

If you type like you're twelve, you're probably twelve.

Well, this.

I find it OK, just overrated since you cant really do much.
Its fun since my gf and i can finally play something together (She is really bad at AoE II and i dont like newer games like her)

Kek

>cartelpress

user...

It works flawfully tho, and its bannable

>gf
>my

interwebz is oldfag as fuck, how would a millenial even know about this word?

hmmm i must be a bit behind lol didnt knew they cared so much about it lol

even making fun of this game is reddit tier

how do i do this friend

>tfw none of my devices support it
guess I'm immune to pointless shit.

Sorry about not being autist enough for this board

>The entire point of these games is to collect mapping data for Google Maps, and make Maps less dependent on Google Street view cars, which are currently the backbone of Maps.
Source ?

>image search interwebz
>just on the first page there are images from Twitter, Imgur, Funnyjunk, Pinterest, and YouTube
Yeah man, no millenials at all know about muh sekrit word

you can't really say that and also be posting here

>The entire point of these games is to collect mapping data
how so and for what? I mean, usually the map on Ingress is just from google maps, you're not adding anything

>on Sup Forums
>cant figure this out for yourself.

This board is full of retards.

you can get a Faraday phone bag, no tracking

Capable of going outside unassisted?

Entirely defeats the purpose of having a phone

Its bound to happen

Aww im mad cause some one asked a question fucking faggot. Tards like you are what makes people think this board is for elitist faggots
If you have an android you can root it and then google gps spoofing youll figure it out

I guess Sup Forums is the only exception.
I've lost my soul here already, so I can't lose it to something else.

Not him. but Niantic games (Ingress and Pokemon Go) Base all their data off Google maps. Niantic is close to google and share their GPS data freely with google and vice versa.

Their data can never replace streetview initiates (that's just retarded) but google do use data to improve GPS and maps, as google does with any data ever obtained to make/use google maps ever.

I prefer it to iOS or Android
I prefer physical to software keyboard/buttons
The lack of apps never bothered me since I do almost everything in a browser (except for this case with Pokemon Go)

At least elitist faggots dont ask retarded questions. Type it into google, and look, the first result is a step by step walk through on how to do it specifically for pokemon go.

It's been such an odd day. I was excited for the game, found out none of my devices support it, found out it sucks anyway, ran into my cousin and he reexplained it to me and now I'm debating buying a second phone just for the game

and why does it hurt you when someone ask a question.
Whats the big deal on helping a fellow user out

I help people who help themselves.

The game is shit, dont do it unless you need to replace your current phone.
Everyone will forget about it and say how shit it is when the whole hype shit is gone.

>he reexplained it to me and now I'm debating buying a second phone just for the game
What did he tell you? If it's that good I might switch to my shitty android from 3 years ago for a while.

>I help people who help themselves.

He told me it's starting out pretty basic and they're going to add features with updates. I can't remember much off the top of my head but he made it sound pretty good. I thought it was pretty neat that they use actual places in your area as gyms though and there's a few other tidbits that makes the game neat enough to try, at least for me

Does battling work the same as in the main games? Also is battling the main way to train pokemon like in the games?

Is there anything to do aside from catching pokemon and making them fight?

Literally the entire point of this board is to be elitist. You faggots wormed your way in. and created stupid shit threads like desktop threads and smartphone threads. Leave.

>need high res pictures of a particular point
>slap a zapdos there, watch as dumb weebs do your work for you
It's much like how the whole of Sup Forums is labeling images for Google's neural network >for free

no. you catch more of the same pokemon to get the things to rank up the same pokemon.

>Literally the entire point of this board is to be elitist. You faggots wormed your way in. and created stupid shit threads like desktop threads and smartphone threads. Leave.
NiCe MeMe

Battling's way different, I'm not a fan at all. You only battle monsters in the gym, when you encounter them in the wild you just catch them. And even the gym battles aren't like normal battles, you don't get a choice of different moves, it's just powerful attack and weak attack or something like that. Pretty lackluster overall atm but it sounds like it's going to get better.

Desktop threads were one of the most elitist threads

I think it's fun as fuck

Wow. So it's basically pokemon but they took out pretty much everything that made it good.