/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

• user finds a buildable SSD and another user does the math on price and performance
• Recent spike in searches for portable chargers, battery banks and power banks as Pokemon Go takes over the world • user posts a picture of his chink bicycle motor and link • Comfy user posts about his experience with the Ajazz mech keyboard • user post pics of his 18650 battery bank for the infographic >> 55499468 as well as his setup for taking photos • user gets his headphone stand • Price checking between sites is always a good idea, this prevents you from overpaying on one site when it's cheaper with another • user buys cheap kazoo, makes vocaroo
• user's happy with his OPMT
• /MKG/ user gets his new keycaps in from AliExpress, posts thoughts on them
• user's headphone stand is a little short
• user tries out a chink multimeter

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFNm23xwP0c
youtube.com/watch?v=JFUslI2PzNE
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_241647.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is how an assembly line for Teclast tablets looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFNm23xwP0c

What was your worst ever chink purchase?

Anything batteries and lighting

fake aviators

This is what liberal's dream of equality in workplace look like in reality

Looks fun

Ordered a USB fan 4 years ago and I am still waiting for it to be posted.

helllo luxottica

>audible chatter among employees

Shameful.

Is DHL good shipping from China? Buying Redmi Note 3 Pro from Geekbuying

Not online but I got an Chinese no brand iron and it exploded. I'm thankfull I wasn't too close.

Wow that factory looks way nicer than I ever could have imagined. Good conditions for employees and good equipment for china. Quite a few custom fixtures for verification and testing. Makes me feel better about ordering a Teclast tablet.

Many anons have reported being asked to pay extra on the door from DHL. It should be 20$ for a phone, but better go with other options. DHL form China isn't that fast anyway.

it actually looks like a really nice working environment
based on that video I don't even know what your problem with it is

nah I bought wayfarers too and they're fine, it's just that aviator designs require metallic materials that are obviously way harder to chink

Shit dude, that looks neat. I'm gonna try it. Thanks, user.

That P98 Air tablet does look nice as fuck.

It's a really fun little game, with a good story and cute girls.

... How into yuri are you?

Go away tecast

I think I saw this game in agdg like 2 years ago
right?

>18:13
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit they use Thinkpads!

It only came out 14 days ago. There was a short prologue that I think was up on itch.io some time earlier.

development progress was being posted on agdg at some point I'm pretty sure

This assembly line does look very good even for western standards.

The internet cafe version means that it's all black and bulk like said the regular Kana mice only come in black+orange and white+black.

Does look like a nice basic mouse though.

Recommend me a good chinkshit bluetooth mouse for my tablet

Could be. It came out of the Cyberpunk Game Jam of 2014. I feel like the team is from like Brazil though not Albequerque.

Thinking of getting aa few things from China.
One of them is a Kazoo, the one that the user bought in the previous thread, I actually have skill using this thing.

Feels good not having to worry about my phone dying on me in the middle of the day.

If only it was a little smaller but with the same screen size.

Anyways I'm in love with the Mi Max.

I definitely don't mind, let's put it like that

36 hours with 10 hours of screen time, 10% battery left, so it could be 40hours with 11 hours of screen time.

Let's see if we can't get some data on these chinkphones.

List what Chinkphone you bought, service provider you're using, your general location, and the experience you've been having with service.

I'll start
>Redmi Note 3 Pro
>AT&T
>Western United States
>Pretty consistent HSPA+

>cooler near soldering iron

Just got my Xduoo X3 player and its great but is there a way to browse by albums?

God damn, seriously considering that thing but I have a LG G3 at the moment so not sure if I should

Are go-pro accessories reliable enough? bought pic related for 33€.

I thought the Snapdragon 650 supported US LTE bands.

What's the deal with the Xiaomi's not supporting more bands? Maybe you could try something with the APN.

specs:prize it's gud

But IMO its fucking yuge.

The band problem is because qualcom charges per unlocked band. As Xiaomi only wants to focus on the internal markets it would be very odd of them to pay out of the wazoo for bands they're not even using in China.

Several years ago, before /csg/, I went to a site called Chinagrabber (they changed their name since then, dunno what they're called now) and ordered a "Windows netbook" for $100. It was Windows CE, so no programs on earth could run on it beyond what it already was loaded with, it had "stereo" speakers that were one tinny, shitty speaker on the left side of the monitor and fake speaker holes on the other side, it could only pick up wi-fi if you were within 10 feet of a router and even then it had to be 56k speeds, and data transfer from USB was so slow I would swear it was using USB 1.1. I later sold it to some sucker on Craigslist for half of what I paid for it and blocked their number when they tried calling me after I had made the sale, probably to tell me it was a piece of shit.

Possible confirmation for t-mobile lte support with some APN trickery.

Hopefully we can summon those anons to report back with some screenshots.

chink liquid

>muh whites are ebil
fuck off kike

You don't get it, we're laughing at their misfortune. It's like being european in the 19th century again

It's pretty expensive compared to the Redmi note 3 pro, and the specs are the same, except for the battery

The picture is meant to be ironic. We obviously love the fact that they work for our convenience. And they on the flip-side are glad to be able to earn a living for their families.

How dense can a single user be?

Back in day Android 2.2 tablet.

Fuck off retard.

RN3P getting expensive each day. So buy RN3P now if you want it.

>tfw poem featured on the /csg/ general

thank you for the warm comfy feeling

You'd think someone would have made something to unlock bands over at xda, with a magical zip file through recovery, already.

Holy shit they actually have quality control.

What's the Teclast tablet to have? X80 Power looks nice, although Windows is useless.

but also the sad feeling for those poor chinese people. :'^(

I don't have a job.

They literally do it to themselves

Any idea what those ultra-low-end smartphones were?

>buy something
>then ask if it's worth buying

Why do people do this.

Cool.

>Why do people do this.

A picture says a thousand words, or in this case, three.

It's a nice little kit yeah.

good, cheap smartphone with SD 820?

The Chinese government doesn't give a shit about Chinese people, so why should we? Their lives literally have no value. A million chinks could die tomorrow and nothing for us would change.

hey folks are there any decent chinese mics that i could use for gayming? Something small that I could place on my rather busy desk.

And they still sell these fuckers.
www.aliexpress.com/item/real-chinese-shit/381981650.html?
>9 transactions in last 6 months.

The wiki has some if you haven't check it out yet

Can anyone recommend me a good chink backpack for $15?

>good
>cheap

pick 1 and only 1.

You're not going to really find any "bang for your buck" phone with an 820. Will it be cheaper than established brands? Maybe by a small margin.

But so far nothing would perfectly fit the cheap-chink-shit category.

BM-800 + cheap phantom power

Oh my god.

IT'S THIS EXACT MODEL. Except mine was black.

But the computer is EXACTLY THE SAME.

And I paid a hundred god damn dollars for it.

Why, when a chink tablet it somewhat decent a priced similar?

youtube.com/watch?v=JFUslI2PzNE

>cheap
>sd 820

pick one

Gigabyte still makes their shit in Taiwan. They have the most experienced workforce of semiconductors of any other manufacturer.

They probably have a bunch of old stock left over and they're trying to dump it.

>Why, when a chink tablet it somewhat decent a priced similar?

What the fuck is this sentence?

>chinked in the early 2000s

Okay?

rechargable batteries from dx

Actually I bought that netbook in like 2010 or 2011.

If it were the early 2000s that probably would have been a fairly decent tiny laptop desu.

>chinese
>people
choose one

Speaking of ~2010 chink shit, I had SmartQ 5

I'd hit that.

you'd hit a cricket burrow

>implying I wouldn't fug her

Has there been any new information released on that Xiaomi Laptop?

Wrong design Sanrenmu user here. I contacted gearbest and received the choice to go for this in terms of compensation:

"Keep the item and accept refund on GB Wallet (store credit)
We can offer 0.99 USD on your GB wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your item is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD=3*5 points => get 15 points etc)
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products."

Good?

>Get a message on ali saying they don't have the colour I ordered
>Ask for a refund
>They tell me to open a dispute
>I go to open one and it says it's already been shipped with a tracking number and I have to wait 10 days to open the dispute

Are there any roller ball pens that take regular fountain pen cartridges?

>all those qt 3.14 chinese girls working in that factory
i want to adopt them all ;_;

Why would you want to stick fountain pen cartridges into a pig disgusting roller ball pen?

Fountain pens are fucking ass to write with.

New Teclast X98 Airtablet when?

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_241647.html

No one seems to shill these even though they look really good for the price. Only the twice as expensive pros get any attention.

How much was it worth originally?

So is Asis but they both put occasional turds out because if their size and throughout what's your point

She's probably got those deliciously dark naughty bits that chinks tend to have.

nope

Better question yet, are there any tri dimple point pens on any chinknsite? Ive not been able to find any myself