Who vape nation here?

Who vape nation here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8hnS3VE-Ds
gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet you inhale your own farts, you insufferable faggot

Jenkem > Vaping

OK.

Congratulations, you watch h3h3productions. Aren't you an original, funny and charismatic guy. Truly you are.

psst.... that ^ was sarcasm.

Why even post if all you're going to say is a desperate reference in hopes that Sup Forums-chan thinks you're cool? save yourself the precious calories next time.

I realize you're trying to work on your, frankly laughable, (You)'s, but there's less embarrassing ways of going about it.

This is the most reddit post I have ever read on Sup Forums.

this

we really need a seperate board for gay shit like vaping

/ga/? Alternative Technology? they did it for hentai when they were tired of seeing dicks everywhere, I'm tired of seeing faggot shit everywhere

>He doesn't like seeing dicks everywhere

yeah, and ban gpu threads that belongs to Sup Forums
also a consumerist board could handle all those chink shit/smartphone generals as well.

back on the day arch was considered a babby's distribution here. oh boy miss those days

;^)

just bought my first one... joyetech eGo aio
not the best nice thing to start with

That's a nice vape! How much is it?

Enjoy your hearing loss, faggots.

>tank doesn't allow to be top load refilled

Pretty shit kit you have there senpai

That was only 1 australian musician, MUSICIAN, which seems more likely:
hearing loss from loud noise exposure like stage speakers
hearing loss from smoking

come on now... Its not like you hold the vape up to your ear and get a whiff in there

Yup

I really need to get a vaporizer for my bud. Smoking is kinda fucking with my lungs

stealth dank 18mg tobacco blend masterrace

rx200 is about 45 euros. tfv4 was about 30 euros. plus the 3 batteries.

>Not using mechs

I vape and never even smoke a ciggie before. I just love ripping clouds I guess ;)

R E K T
E
K
T

king of vaporizers

>Uh.. yeah I vape... it's not illegal so go call the cops I don't give a fuck. I just love ripping dank clouds of blueberry kush and purple assberry. I don't care if you think I'm weird, or edgy for vaping, I'm a rebel and I'm part of weed and vape counterculture. You can't stop us, we're part of a global revolution.

I was thinking about buying one, but I think it's waste of money. How often these things break?

u need to replace the atomizer every couple of weeks.

Releaux with TFV4 on it is risky for the threads.

>that's what they want you to believe

weed and vape actually don't go hand in hand you fucker

I like to smoke, but I'm starting to hate cigarettes smell and ashes. I would like to buy one if wasn't banned on my country. Such is life on 3rd world.

>using the smiley with the carat nose

10/10 would chop dollar with

same tank or whatever I use. only my battery etc sucks. i just use some V spinner or something.

Is TCH vaping legal everywhere? Did I miss something?

>not rubbing thc oil on your skin

The weed vape connection is pretty real honestly. I don't know many stoners that don't vape and vice versa. Fuck you guys it's fun.

Jesus fucking Christ.

whats wrong with vaping? the smell isnt as strong, and its not as harsh on your throat

plus you can get different flavors.

Nothing, really. It's just that unless you're vaping weed or nicotine there's really not much of a point to it and it just so happens that a lot of people that vape are obnoxious faggots.
It's sort of taken a similar cultural stance that fedoras have, except a lot more popular.

toothless philip morris hick farmer lobby is strong

>what's wrong with vaping
The community.

Damn

Someone please delete this stupid thread

Vaping is never as good as tobacco. Snus, cigarettes, cigars give you better feels. I'll only vape if I can put a tobacco leaf in there like a real man and not some pineapple baby juice.

How about instead of /ga/, it's /gay/? It's make things a lot more accurate.

ITT: people who hate something they don't know about and pretend not to care about

Fuck off vaggot

>vape nation
>not being a part of the glorious vodka nation
youtube.com/watch?v=w8hnS3VE-Ds

Out of all the awesome drugs out there you chose nicotine. Choose something less addictive and more fun... like anything else.

Wait, do people vape drugless liquid?

reporting in

eleaf pico 75w + wotofo freakshow RDA + dual clapton coils

I also brew my own juice. anyone know if TFA dragonfruit taste good? flavor recommendations?

haha vaypne naysh yall LMAO

nicotine helps me stay awake and acts like an antidepressant

nicotine also has neuroprotective effects, it's a pretty good drug desu if you're not smoking tar with it.

yeah but OP is talking about "eJuice" vapes, not dry herb vapes like the volcano. I am rocking a Pax 2 right now and it works well and is compact as fuck.

Yep

>eJuice
us vapors call it "cum"

Not understanding the anti vape thing...seems edgy for no reason.

Things that help people quite smoking are good things dumbasses. I mean Christ why does anyone care about vaping?

Holy fuck. Just kill yourself already

Sup Forums, im on a mission to find the fattest vape...

suggstions?

If you vape and aren't using vaping to ween yourself off of cigarettes, you are a fucking retarded drug addict.

Because a lot of people who use vapes have never smoked cigarettes and only got them to look cool... you know, exactly how cigarette smoking became such a public health crisis in the first place.

Also there is next to no clinical research on how safe vapes actually are. They could very well be harmful to your health.

This.

>i've never ripped a fat cloud before so will insult people that vape

Cute your nails. Please.

Wow look at that. I accidentally said cute. It wasn't intentional but you do have cute hands. But please cut your nails.

>Also there is next to no clinical research on how safe vapes actually are. They could very well be harmful to your health.

Propylene glycol e-juice is safe. Vaporized propylene glycol has been used in asthma inhalants and hospital nebulizers for the better part of a century and there are basically no side effects.

The only potentially harmful thing with vaping is the chemicals some people put in the flavorings (like diacetyl), but this is easily controlled by not using those shitty flavorings.

hurr

>Using meme arrows :^)

My shit tier vape

Lol yes, it either comes with or without nicotine.

I've never vaped in my life, but I want to try. I'm a hobbyist EE nerd, and I'm going to try my hand building a mod box. I have all the parts and everything ready to go. Now I just have to put the shit together. I even have pina colada juice :D

Take up a real hobby instead of sucking robot dick like an autist.

Will do roody poo

>chink bomb battery

Any good concentrate's you'd recommend?
Just started and so far I've only tried vampire vape shit.

>that filename

I hope you're being ironic.

gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review

VAPE NAYSH BRO WE OUTCHEA

V /\

Tbh I want to get one to keep my hands busy, along with getting rid the constant urge to chew on something.
Am I a fag?

TFA graham cracker crust
TFA ripe strawberry

I avoid all the acetoin/diacetyl concentrates like custards.

This