320 CBR mp3 vs 256 m4a?

320 CBR mp3 vs 256 m4a?
songs have same price at google play music and itunes.
m4a is lighter but mp3 quality is better (?)
Also, do you prefer support Apple or Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.7digital.com/artist/crystal-castles/release/concrete-5539034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you even have any idea what you are talking about?

Both shit, go for ogg

not really, is why I'm asking

They will sound the same. Go for whichever works for you in terms of support and filesize.

>not downloading flac from rutracker

>listening to shitty mobile phone sound

>implying that single mainstream music not released in CD yet can be download in loseless

what

last crystal castles song, for example, it's only avaliable on itunes or google play
It doesn't exist in flac quality

sorry, I was making a what.cd pun

wtf?!
How is it possible? It has a to be an inflated mp3

You get insta-banned for that. There's spectral analysis. What is the best for a reason.

ok, I think I found a store that is selling the flac
but anyway, I don't want to have 300 accounts in 300 different store to buy my music
so that's is the reason I was asking which is best format because for same price I want te best.
Otherwise, not everybody can join what.cd so...

people have their sources

yes, I was wrong
us.7digital.com/artist/crystal-castles/release/concrete-5539034

but still thinking not every song is in flac so I just want to have a good lossy song

Everyone is free to join what, you just need to pass an interview and follow the rules.
The test is just there to prove that you know what you're doing with bittorrent and audio encoding to keep out the bottom feeders. You can learn everything with a few hours reading.

Every song is necessarily in flac/wav before it's transcoded to mp3/whatever unless it's made by someone on Sup Forums or something.

you wont hear a difference, especially with headphones.

but it's hard to find that native loseless file,
anyway in 7digital I can buy mp3+m4a for the same price as google play mp3 or itunes m4a.
So if it wasn't for you I didin't find it so thank you (?)
Where do you usually buy your music?
(I guess if you are on what.cd you must upload content too)

I don't buy music. You don't *need* to upload original content on what.cd, you just need to share back what you download. Bandcamp is a solid platform though, and I would check there before all else, given that they give flac for "free" (more like they don't charge for it like most greedy sites), and that you can download mp3 v0 right off the bat without transcoding it yourself.