>wait for Fury and HBM
Overpriced, power hungry and slow in everything other than select DX12 titles

>wait for Poolaris
power draw farce, shit cooling

>wait for Vega
?

>wait for Zen
Chipsets are being made by ASMedia LMAO

Why do they choose to wait for the next over-hyped and underdelivering product?

What is the root cause for this destructive and pointless behaviour?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

legitreviews.com/nvidia-highlights-directx-12-strengths-amd_138178
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

Poverty. Otherwise, they would just buy superior Intel and nVidia products

That, but there's got to be some weird underdog mentality mixed in there as well.

Are AMD fans the SJWs of home computing?

>t. Summerfag from Sup Forums

Early bird catches the worm and dies.

Late bird lives and eats healthy.

Impulse buyers = low IQ
Long term planning = high IQ

False.

Nvidia shills do exactly the same thing, this pathetic behavior is not tied to a brand.

t. Calcutta-Pajeet from the damage control department

When you buy an AMD product, you do lots of waiting inbetween frames

What are you suppose to wait for now? I forget.

people who are emotionally invested in a certain brand often see the brand as an extension of themselves

>mfw lots of threads lately lamenting buying 970s late because they didn't wait for 10xx cards to come out

meanwhile on nvidia hq

>2014
legitreviews.com/nvidia-highlights-directx-12-strengths-amd_138178
>muh fermi has dx12
>muh kepler has dx12
>muh maxwell 1.0 has dx12
>muh maxwell 2.0 has dx12

skip few years on 2016
>no async
>still getting random drivers that might burn your card
>still being lied upon
>still waiting for async support
>still being waiting for async driver
>still gimping cards
>rotr and warhammer just killed support on dx12 for everything besides pascal

I like how you make this thread after Intel and Nvidia release their next gen product lines as if intelfags and nvidiafags didn't have to wait

well for some of us its ANTI SJW that drives us...intel has been on a 'dont hire white' people thing for awhile, and has been a massive abuser of H1B visas so if youre anti progressive intel is the company to despise with a passion.

beyond that me personally i enjoy building computers. typically i give them as gifts to family and such. its a hobby. I like to try different builds and what not and experiment abit with overclocking and such. and givin this AMD is a better choice if only for price alone (I make about 90k a year but wife and kids limit funds).

besides most users will never tell the difference between an fx-8350 and an i7-4770 any fucking way. sure as fuck not in day to day use. and gamers will care more about the GPU.

my opinion of intel and nvidia? I like nvidea fine actually, theyre great. id consider the 750ti to be the budget king and the newer cards are insanely good, if pricey. at this time id recommend most people get the sapphire nitro in a week or so or just a normal rx 480. right now AMD has the 200 range locked down but maybe the 1060 will knock it out.

As far as intel is concerned sure go for it unless your american, european or white. Tell me to fuck off to pol if ya want but no fucking way in hell am I paying someone to fucking HATE ME, ABUSE ME BASED ON SKIN COLOR AND RUIN MY COUNTRY WITH MORE IMMIGRANTS. True they are better overall processors at the moment however the difference is neither good enough to justify the massive fucking price nor can it ever be good enough to justify being a massive fucking cuck.

Seriously if you're willing to pay extra for not much more AND take massive abuse, then just go pay some dominatrix $100 bucks or so to stomp your testicles and call you a bitch for an hour or so. Thats both cheaper and is less damaging in the long term.

If youre white and you buy intel you're the most pathetic of cucks.

Don't you love waiting for the 1060?

>Are AMD fans the SJWs of home computing?

Yeah pretty much.

AMD fans are all just weak men, so of course they identify with a weak company like AMD.

says the guy who gets cucked by intel...enjoy the extra immigrants cuck.

Intel just makes better products

Maybe you should stop caring about other peoples choices OP

i will not help sacrifice my country and my people for a slightly faster cpu. You are truly weak if you will.

It's just bad when people are dumb enough to buy AMD

You aren't sacrificing anything. You should reward the company who makes the superior product. If you buy AMD, you are just encouraging weakness.

>stormfront retard with the best before 2011 meme pictures

I buy the best price to performance CPU for rendering, games, compiling and general usage. AMD doesn't have a product that pulls it off.

You alt-right morons make me laugh.

shit trolls are shit. truth is as it is buddy. a quick google search will inform anyone about intel.
awww he has to be insulting...must suck to not have a real point.

The difference is, I buy a product, you buy the company. I don't give a flying fuck about Intels employment policies.

Enjoy your substandard performance and high power draw.

>poking the wasps nest the thread

More like poking the fat kid with downs

wait for zen

>wait for kepler
>wait for maxwell
>wait for 780 ti
>wait for 960 ti
>wait for 300 series
>implying waiting is something only AMD users do
you must be very new if you think that

What is baffling is how AMD fans cling to a dying company that just continues to pump out sub par products. It's almost like they enjoy buying bad things.

>AMD
>FX-8350
>shitty single thread performance
>only 1/3 of the multicore performance of the fastest intel xeon with 20 cores
>wait
>tfw only $150 vs $2700+
>tfw the only downside is the high TDP which is caused by the old 32nm process
>tfw zen will be 14nm which solves the TDP problem
>tfw 40% IPC gain will solve the single threaded performance problem

Honestly as long as they actually deliver what they promised everything will be fine. If not then it's caused by chronical incompetence and cannot be solved until they go insolvent.

its almost like you like being a faggot

>tfw when intelfags and amdfags are fighting
>sitting here using intel + AMD

:^)

Should be using Intel + Nvidia if you want the best.

I know AMD is doing good when all the nvidia boys keep bashing AMD. Lol

>thinking that Jim "Certified Shitwrecker" Keller will not deliver

Hahaha, damage control started early this time around, goys.

Also, enjoy getting buttfucked nVidiots now that Warhammer/RoTR won't be playable on Maxwell.

And that's just the beginning. So far this year has been fabulous, and it'll only get better.

useless overpriced shit
intel + AMD is god tier combo until AMD fixes their cpus

>useless overpriced shit

Yep that sums up AMD products

too bad AMD is exactly the same with their bullshit, and i am neutral, i just buy whatever has the best price-performance at time of buying

Because revenge is best served overheated.

>Are AMD fans the SJWs of home computing?
Are you kidding? It's always AMDrones accusing companies they don't like of Jewish tricks and making antisemitic comments.

>Choosing between two jews.
wew lad.

AMD's CEO is an immigrant you tard. I'm pretty sure Raja Koduri is too.

>Raja Koduri
>Lisa Su
sure seems like born and bred americans

AMDrones are SJWs because they keep trying to support a weak dying company for no reason other than it's weak and dying.

They never stop to think that maybe AMD is in the shitter because they deserve to be for making bad business decisions.

There wasn't really that much hype for it before Nvidia announced it. It's not quite the same as Polaris/the rx 480 where people had been hyping it for months.

Even though I like AMD's gpu. I'll take Intel's cpus over AMD's cpus because the lack in single thread performance.
Hell for $200 i could get a used 12 core intel xeon

>>thinking that Jim "Certified Shitwrecker" Keller will not deliver
He already left AMD, and we don't know how much control he had while he was at AMD.

This.

Its literally been confirmed that he was on Zen, and the final design of the architecture was completed last year, which is when he left.

Pretty obvious that he finished the project and left. Dude is in high demand.

No one can afford to keep him for a long period. They pay him in gold bars by the hour he works. He gets shit done and moves on.

I'm really curious what he's doing for Telsa now. Probably custom ASICs for their self driving tech since nVidia Tesla can't deliver.

>useless overpriced shit
>AMD
how poor are you?

I'm not waiting for anything. I have a 5960X with twin 295X2s. Works fine for me.

Name some alternative CPU product lines that are entirely designed and fabricated in America by American Companies.

They should actually pay you to use AMD products because they will destroy your motherboard

Underrated post.
Next year when volta drops, it'll probably have hardware async and novydia will strut around like it invented the concept.

yes

Bullshit.

That's not how the market works son.

Uhh yes it is

i'm waiting for kabylake, tho

The best part of playing the "Just you wait for ____ release" game is that they can act superior for an indeterminate period of time with no chance of being shot down because it's all nebulous shit that doesn't exist anyway.

Just look at how long Intel has been "on suicide watch" over Zen.

Once that releases and sucks ass like all their CPUs, they will move onto shilling whatever future CPU is announced next.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this

>UNPRECEDENTED 8GB/S
>1080 already out and clocked at that

The 1080 does it with GDDR5X but the 1070 does it with GDDR5.

You can build a 24 core rendering slave with like 64GB of RAM for like $800 thanks to how fast and hard Xeons depreciate in value, it's incredible, that same PC would have cost several times that a couple years ago but even with the lower IPC and clocks that 24 core build will still render video or 3D magnitudes faster than a modern $800 build.

As someone who does 3D rendering (and a lot of video converting on the side), the discovery of the world of outdated Xeons changed my life.

- async isn't even part of DX12 it's an outside feature allowed by API.
- AMD cards' failure rate is literally two times bigger.
- rotr literally showed no performance gain on your 480 meme card with the new dx12/async update.

Keep shilling.

Not him, but you clearly don't understand what hes saying

Some people buy fair trade coffee, some people buy whatever coffee their father drinks

Some people buy locally grown produce, some people buy whatever is at the supermarket

We all vote with our wallets depending on what we care about

CPUs plants are in israel anyway who gives a fuck about muh womens muh brown people