What is Sup Forumss choice in mobile phone?

What is Sup Forumss choice in mobile phone?

Definite not an iPhone, I hope

Only the Nokia N9 is worthy, I don't get why people still use Lagdroid in this year sanctum, I mean come on

iphone 6s.

because android ruined my life and fucked my wife

Android is too alpha for you senpai

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon 650 model).
3GB RAM, 32GB storage, 4000 mAh battery, micro SD for $180

Thats fucking terrible

Sup Forums agrees that every mobile phone is a shit choice

reminder that android users are an invasive species, and needs to be delt with immediately.

if you see one, call the exterminator before it becomes a problem

>Thats fucking terrible
What's wrong? 76000 Antutu score, lasts 9 hours SoT, fingerprint reader, IR blaster, overall great build quality

Com on, you sure you need a shitphone four times the price over this?

Okay, you made me laugh. Good job

:^)

Nexus 5 here with a bulky as fuck hard case.

Sometimes I take it out and it feels like a totally new phone.

S7 edge obviously. And not Americuck version but God tier European one

Droid turbo switching to nexus 6 soon

Some chinkphone, Doogee X5 if anyone cares.

Bad network compatibility in canada

Then move to some proper country cuck

I have a Nexus 6 with a Spigen case. I do the same thing. I take it out when I'm not working or traveling, it's like having a super thin brand new phone.

why do no makers want to put out a smart flip phone in the US? I hate these brick phones I want a flip phone.

Rocking a Huawei Ascend P6 since 2013. Still runs everything I want it to with NP hiccups.

That's sexy af, what is it and where do I get one?

Canada is quite proper.
You don't make fun of Canada.

can't figure out why this shit isn't more famous. The phone has better specs than most, really good price, but only few cons.

>two piece phone
>hinge mechanism prone to breaking rather easily
>stupid fucking design for a smartphone

There's just 3 reasons why no company gives a fuck and they're all completely valid ones.

Bad compatibility in the US as well, unless you mean Eurocuckland

I'm thinking about getting a Oneplus 3, anyone familiar with their phones?

Reviews seem to be largely positive and it is a lot more affordable than the latest shit from Samsung

I just fell in love with the Xperia. No regrets

I did too, then it fell and broke.
Then the replacement started peeling apart about 16 months later and repairing it apparently isn't a permanent fix.
Replacing it with a Moto X Pure (sadly).

Not even joking

Get one user. I'm using it. Worth the price, plus new software updates have provided a satisfactory solution to the display issue. 6-7 hour SoT.

I use an LG Volt that I got for a decent discount to replace an Evo V 4G that couldn't stop falling apart.

I don't think I would ever touch another HTC phone after the battery exploded, the base case fell apart, the lack of updates, and body antenna that kept warping. It also had a propensity to get hot and burn out its battery doing nothing on occasion (and this is without installing shady 3rd party apps). It barely made two years with an aftermarket battery and a shitload of electrical tape holding the thing together.

Zte ^_^

Had a G4, sold it to pay bills (not quite a poor bastard but sometimes money is just in short supply), intend to get another G4 when I'm able, it's the perfect smartphone for me and I wouldn't add or change one fucking thing about it.

Currently using my trusty BlackBerry Z10 as a holdover until a great deal on a G4 comes along. Love this phone, seriously, even 4 years after it was released it still runs circles around most other low end Android dual core devices - it's a dual core itself but has 2GB of RAM in it. Imagine, a dual core with 2GB of RAM in 2012 when it was released, fucking crazy.

Sad that BlackBerry is no longer going to make any BB10 OS devices but if they want to survive they don't have a choice anymore. If they could produce a near-duplicate of the Z10 that runs Android natively, and I mean truly on the bare metal hardware and is a proper Android device, my god I'd be all over it like white on rice.

I use the Z10 primarily for music these days, got a 64GB microSD card in it loaded with all my tunes in Opus format, sounds so good from the Wolfson DAC it's tough to beat even today.

Awesome rock solid device.

> I don't get why people still use Lagdroid in this year

Probably because that old ass N9 doesn't do nearly as much as a more current modern Android device can do. It was nice when it was released but it's dead son and nothing you can do will change that.

But you go right ahead using your near-obsolete tech, if that's what squeaks your sneakers.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

I live in America and bought the international version too, don't have wifi calling or volte but the 9 hours SOT and better game performance is comfy as fuck.

>This is how an Androne sounds like when he realizes he made a poor decision

Question for those who go through phones quickly: how do midrange phones stack up to the flagships? Are they slightly worse or is there a world of difference between a midrange and top end phone?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>touchwizz

Asus ZenFone 3

What OS/rom?

Are you retaded, faggot?

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Explain this meme. Is it actually better than budget phones you can buy in the West from Blu or OnePlus or Motorola or whatever?

iPhone.

Should I upgrade my S3 to a G4 or just root/ROM my S3 to get more out of it?

Currently LG G2, the only real replacements are X Performance and, possibly, the new, not yet announced, Nexus 5(if it has SD820 or better and has no front buttons). And I'll still wait until good custom ROMs appear.

Currently using $50 chinkphone (Homtom HT3, the cheapest not-complete-piece-of-shit smartphone on GB when I bought it a couple weeks ago). It works fine, although it's slow.

Will be buying a proper new phone in the next few weeks. Will probably get an iPhone SE: I'd be open to a smaller Android phone (ideally ~4.5", but 5" would be OK with really thin bezels and body) with decent specs, but not such phone seems to exist. One Plus X is the closest I've found, but it's sold out and effectively discontinued.

Galaxy S7, will probably stick with it until the iphone 7s comes out, I'll probably be bored of android again by then.

Do they still make phones with physical QWERTY keyboards? Even obscure chink ones? I'm looking for a secondary phone I can use as a dedicated PDA.

Most god tier phone out right now reporting in. This is basically a note 7 available a few months earlier

Oh wait, poorfags and yurofags cant get one, sorry

>not immediately getting Nova Launcher and making your phone awesome

I love this meme. Especially the part where people believe it's not bait.

deleting all traces of touchwizz and samshit bloatware is what will make it awesome
>thinking downloading a different app launcher also does this

iPhone 6S OP
you have to trust me :^)

>"god tier"
>touchwizz

Blackberry Priv, although too expensive/nice to be a secondary phone

>stock Samsung ROM - 2GB
>CM(it's not even the lightest ROM, it has some bloat itself) - 200MB
>adding one more app will fix the Samsung ROM :^)

touchwizz is better than any other android skin right now, except 'maybe' stock android

>not actually waterproof

Blackberry Priv is probably your best choise at the moment, Android 5 and probably upgradable to 6 soon enough, nice sliding physical keyboard, and it's a BB so you know the hardware isn't shit.

Doesn't bother me anymore, had the S4, Note 3, did the whole stock and custom rom thing, had my fun, now I just want functional things, i'm not autistic either.

If I was still in the army I would have loved an Active, but now I'm just a regular ass dude so my normal S7 does just fine

And no meme edge screen, please and thank you

>"better"
>laggy
>ugly
>lots of bloatware and duplicate crap apps
>shitty memory management
>"better"

>implying touchwizz's lag and also makes it "functional"

name a better ux then

I have the s7 with exynos CPU, there's no lag as far as I can tell, desu not even the Note 3's UX bothered me, felt snappy enough.

You're just anal about things, I'm not.

stock android
jej
enjoy your unrelatable bloatware too

try harder cuck

The redmi note 3 pro has bands 2 and 4 in it and LTE works fine with my us provider metropcs. Doesn't Canada use bands 2 and 4 too?

S7 Edge reporting in.

the best phone ever,

i had that phone for 6 months before i tossed it.

what an awful piece of shit that was.

iphone 5 here

been thinking about switching to android, so i guess it'll either be between the iphone 7 or nexus marlin when they come out. only experience i've ever had with android was a galaxy s3 and that was hot garbage

This my man
>Using an android other than the LG V10
Why even live

>Antutu score

It's the international version, it has a handful of redundant apps, every single one of which you can disable, not remove because they're reinstalled if you restore the phone, but they won't show, run or update so they're as good as gone to me, but no bloat.

Not implying it's a perfect phone, I don't like the front facing cam's wideness, causes too much distortion, despite running the latest android version samsung assed the SD card compatibility, can only use as external storage. But all in all pretty happy about it. Stay mad.

1.8GB of bloat doesn't come from "a handful of redundant apps", m8.

>2/3 of the bands
Missing 12, which give VoLTE along with further range.

Note 3 with DarkWolf ROM

>Sup Forumss choice
>mobile phone

You don't belong here

With case related

>disable
>not delete
>redundant apps existing in the first place
stay cucked

>disable
>not delete

triggered

What version? 5.1 or 6.0?

>"best phone ever"
>touchwizz
>bloat
jej

>edge meme

triggered

S7, feels great, looks great, takes great pictures.

How can any other companies even compete? The g5 is a gimmicky crap, htc is as good as dead, nexus is dead and huawei is chink shit.

>people unironically recommending bloatware ridden samshit phones

ZenFone 2

redmeme 3 notememe pro

I use a Lumia 535
>dead plataform
I know, i know, but it's comfy now that i have everything i need, and the whole phone just works, plus, putting in consideration what i paid for it, it was super cheap.
>botnet OS
Well, i did my best blocking all the tracking shit, and it seems to work, at least i can't see any suspicious traffic.

HTC cus they never break and the hardware is 9/10 unless you are a normie who care about the camera.

Touchwiz is fantastic

Just a few bloat apps like gear, and workout shit.
easily disabled and hidden.

People still complain about touchwiz and bloatware even tho the problem is non existant.
You faggots will claim anything to justify your shitty phones lol.

Tbh, I only got the edge because of the bigger battery, truly the edge thing IS a useless feature.

>That fucking Stockholm syndrome

>"problem is non existent"
>needing to disable programs
>inability to actually delete said programs
>"touchwizz is fantastic"
jej

My nigga

iphone becuase I don't want to buy a phone for $700 and have to go find basic apps to make it functional.

Keyboard sucks, email sucks, browser sucks, and on...

Androids needs to mkae its base apps somewhere near as good as apples before i'll consider one again.

Why the FUCK do I have to use something called K9doggymailpro9.01.1.1.0Beta2 just to receive wor emails from multiple accounts.

Fuck Android.