When are we going to get zero motion blur monitors without added latency and darkened images...

When are we going to get zero motion blur monitors without added latency and darkened images? I don't care even if the panel that achieves this would be a TN, I just want something that has the life-like quality of CRT without the fuck-ups that ULMB monitors introduce.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/SONY-GDM-FW900-24-TRINITRON-WIDESCREEN-PRO-DISPLAY-/272259554960?hash=item3f63ef1e90:g:ilQAAOSwYHxWOxM2
pcworld.com/article/3018710/hardware/dell-unveils-stunning-4k-oled-ultrasharp-display-and-declares-war-on-bezels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digital will never feel like analog, it's like yin and yang

CRT is an objectively superior technology. There simply isn't anything to replace it. SED and FED are kill. I don't know if Laser displays have the advantages of CRT, but I don't see it happening [in a relevant manner] any time soon.

>CRT is an objectively superior technology
you're not too bright are you?

laser monitors is what you're after.

I don't have luminescence, so no, not bright at all. I don't see what else you could mean with that. If you mean "bright" as in "smart", then I wonder what you're talking about, because there's nothing in that post that would confuse a minimally intelligent person.

>I don't have luminescence, so no, not bright at all.
So you are retarded. Thanks

Does any company still make new CRTs? I can't find any to pick up around my area that would be suitable for gaming.

I feel like the gaming market would eat up $300 CRTs with $50-60 shipping (or pick up in store)

>I feel like the gaming market would eat up $300 CRTs with $50-60 shipping (or pick up in store)

Yeah that's exactly how I got mine. Last year, New in box 19" sony trinitron CRT monitor for $400 shipped.

Sells for $600 now.

There are some companies that make CRT screens for camera security systems and such, no idea why they use it (maybe lighter on the eyes or better for showing certain dark colors?) but they're pretty expensive

What are some good CRTs? I've got a Viewsonic A90f and I'm pretty happy with it, but I'd like something a little higher-specced. The best this can do is 1600x1200@60hz or 1280x1024@75hz. I don't so much want a higher resolution, but being able to jack up the refresh rate further would be nice.

the Sony W900 I had back in 2009 was already showing signs of aging, and the picture was blurry. then it broke and I gave it away. is it even possible to restore the image quality on an old CRT?

GOAT up for sale right now, 160Hz

ebay.com/itm/SONY-GDM-FW900-24-TRINITRON-WIDESCREEN-PRO-DISPLAY-/272259554960?hash=item3f63ef1e90:g:ilQAAOSwYHxWOxM2

W900 owner here.
Mine started going but the picture tube was fine.
Its usually cap failure.

yes, by buying brand new ray tube

>check bank account
>$36 short
fug.

Im searching for one and hope I find one some day,good thing living in a 3rd world country is that the most majority of people dont know what it is and its value, so I might have a better shot at getting one

any advice on finding one ?

Go to those cafe internets in towns and ask for old PC screens. Some of them store them for whatever fuck reason and maybe you can buy them one.

Most autistic post of the day. Congratulations, retard.

shit

who is in pasedina and can go pick it up for me and then ship it tome or I come to america to get it

I like how you tried to be clever but sounded like a total fucking retard.

OLED displays should in principle bring all the advantages of CRTs and LCDs. Theoretical switching time of an OLED is about 1000Hz. Dunno why we still don't use those for computer displays.

>OLED displays should in principle bring all the advantages of CRTs and LCDs.
Will they not look like shit at resolutions below native?

>Dunno why we still don't use those for computer displays.
pcworld.com/article/3018710/hardware/dell-unveils-stunning-4k-oled-ultrasharp-display-and-declares-war-on-bezels.html
You can, you just have to pay five grand for one.

>buy CRT for $30
>21"
>can do 1600x1200@95hz
>can't use it with my new videocard because fucking AMD forgot to put an analog output on the R9 390
pic related
it just sits in the corner of my room
m-maybe when I buy a 1070 I can use it again

mate, there aren't any VGA outputs on video cards these days

>DVI-I

My GTX 980 has that so I can just use a passive converter. Gaming at 120Hz on a 19" CRT feels maximum comfy.

Holy fuck, any idea how much a 20in Mitsubishi diamondrton is