> Manufacturer just globs that shit all over it

JUST

ASUS?

Acer?
ASUS?
HP?

HP 100%

MSI

people that assemble your shit isn't paid to do a good job, but just enough to not get fired

Toshiba

Literally everything that could go wrong with it went wrong

SsD died a year after I got it
Thing overheats
Battery is useless

Man, i swear that looked like a thing HP would do, considering their thermal performance.

Me too, i have an HP notebook, and it's super trash, it overheats with ANYTHING.
Even during regular usage.

Fuck Toshiba. Even HP is better than that trash.

PROFESSIONALLY
ASSEMBLED
IN
NANCHANG

Keeping it clean in there?

Yeah toshiba is the fucking worst. Their laptops actually look pretty nice though.

The last clean up i did was 3 months ago, i think some idiot at my house dropped the notebook in the floor and the cooler broke.

I have one just sitting as a WiFi bridge. Pic related @ 18C ambient.

>tfw SP2 gets hot with W10 randomly
;-;

that's phase change compound, not paste. And the pattern on the die indicates there was a large gap; the heatsink was not making contact.

What's a decent laptop brand, anyways?

This is mine right now, only Opera and Foobar2000 open.
It's winter here where i live so ambient temp is around 16C
Some idiot probably broke the cooler while i was sleeping.

>Allow your electronics to be handled by retards
>"HURR DURR IT DON'T WORK RIGHT"

Please disallow yourself from owning any and all electronics in the future, please.

Looks like they've added too much, but I don't think the thermal compound is the issue. Your laptop is just aging.

Sure it's not just reading the temps wrong? I know speccy on Windows always gives double CPU temp readings on HP/AMD laptops. Keeps claming I'm idling at 90c.

I didn't let anyone use it, my notebook have a password that nobody knows and stays on my PC table.
If i had to guess, my mother was cleaning the house and dropped it while she was cleaning my table when i was sleeping.
By any means, i don't even care for this notebook, only using it because my old desktop died (It was a 6-years old rig anyway, i'm surprised it lasted that long really.)

>Your laptop is just aging.
No, it either got dropped at some point, deforming the mount/heatpipes/heatsink, or it got reassembled at some point and someone fucked up the mount. It's all thin copper, heavy, bends easily, and goes to hell with the slightest deformation/misalignment.