What does Sup Forums do if they ever lost there phone ?

what does Sup Forums do if they ever lost there phone ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAC6N7I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B000E96RQI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B0045G09TC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B001AQ5V0C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s04?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B00EY880HE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have an iPhone, so whoever finds it can return it or gets an expensive paperweight.

I cry like a faggot

I remotely lock it and buy a new one. Sucks, but the asshole who stole it gets nothing out of it either unless they want to part it out or something.

Try and locate it using BlackBerry Protect, buy a new one if I can't. Phone's locked to my account like iCloud lock and everything's encrypted so it's useless for whoever finds it anyway.

This

I have a shitty flip nokia no one wants to steal.

>implying fetishism for expensive paperweights isn't a rampant problem in modern society

cool looking setup, what are the deets?

Phone? Case? Chain source? Carabiner source? Why did you choose Cyanogen mod?

my phone was released in 2012, and I got my copy several years ago for $80. It's worth crap on the secondhand market, if I lose it, I buy a new one.

It's encrypted so I literally don't give a shit. I file a police report and call my bank, who insure my phone, and then I get a new one for free, while the bank deals with blocking the imei and suchlike. It's inconvenient to have no phone for a couple of days, but that's life.

if you have insurance for your phone that means you paid way way too much for it

well
its a i605 verizon note 2
water proof case
>amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAC6N7I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Carabiner
>amazon.com/gp/product/B000E96RQI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

chain
amazon.com/gp/product/B0045G09TC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

prevents it from ever touching the ground should it fall and I can still make phone calls with it

belt I use with it
amazon.com/gp/product/B001AQ5V0C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s04?ie=UTF8&psc=1

key rings to loop along the lanyard loop hole of the case

amazon.com/gp/product/B00EY880HE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm on official CM13 nightlies now
7-10-2016

plan to get a 200GB mirco sd card
and already have a 26800 mah anker battery pack

its a fucking robocop Detroit phone
I'd get metal plating if I can

Send a ping SMS to figure if its still on and where it is.
If it's not near me or somewhere I don't know I send a Nuke SMS.
Report it stolen to my ISP, Police and Insurance company.
Receive a new SIM card with the same Nº from the ISP.
Get my money back from my insurance.
And wait to see if the police gets it back using the SMS GPS program it has installed.

Eventually get over it.

Then realise I could probably do without nagging wife too.

My current phone is a $100 LG G3 that I picked up because my previous phone broke.

I am literally waiting for my upgrade to be available in like 2 months to get a new one, so if this one broke I would probably use one of the dumb phones I have in my closet until then (phone contacts, etc are backed up).

Normally though? My phone has a lock on it (as well as a lock on email) and I can remote wipe it if needed. I know the locks mean jack shit in this day and age, but it will keep the average joe out. Then again, the only thing really on it is music, some podcasts, and my work email that occasionally has some confidential stuff on it.

I press the 'e' twice on my Tile.

I just keep a regular TWRP backup and save it on an external drive so that I can restore it on the new phone.

I don't give a shit, got my internal storage and mSD merged with adoptable storage encrypted as a single unit so if they remove the mSD the OS is kill.

With APM+ and Xposed you can't leave the lock screen or cut data/wifi/turn on airplane mode unless you know the PIN to decrypt the phone. I''ll try to track and find it though but if i can't it's not a big deal.

thats fuckken retarded what if the mSD corrupts ?
all your shit is fucked then

Remotely detonate the C4 charge I planted inside my phone.

I know that's a possibility and i have all the respective backups of the data that i need.

Sadly as far as i know the only method to encrypt your phone+mSD with a PIN is by using adoptable storage.

If it corrupts it's as simple as buy new mSD, flash rom, restore data.

>implying this is an apple-only thing

>there phone
>space before punctuation
Wrong.

Correct:
What would Sup Forums do if they ever lost their phone?

Uff, this happened to me after I got off a flight, with a euro sim. Couldn't use remote wipe.

Actually my deal is fantastic. I have a bank account which I pay £10 per month for, with nationwide. If you're British, check it out, it's called flexplus. I get mobile phone insurance, contents insurance and breakdown cover for those ten quid. In addition I have flexaccount which gives me travel insurance and free cash withdrawals abroad. Thanks for your concern.

Again, any britanons, check that out for yourself.

I have a Nokia 208.
If I lose it, I go buy another one.

By the way, I've used the breakdown cover once, and the mobile insurance twice. The second time there was a £25 excess which reduced to zero in a year.

Are you the faggot with the dirty drinking glasses?

I've left my phone on top of my car and had it fly off the roof and skid along the road and end up breaking or getting lost in a ditch so many times.

Called the FBI :)

Google search: "Where is my phone?"

its gone forever m8

Where do you buy a hook and chain like that?

seee

Wake up in the hospital with amnesia