Who here has used the same smartphone for the past 3-4 yrs ?

Who here has used the same smartphone for the past 3-4 yrs ?
Green text em

>note 2
>running Official CM13 nightlies now
Its been quite a ride from blowing up a crack house to
Jumping outta airplanes etc
Its been too real

>SkypePhoto
>smartphone on a chain
>public transportation
nigger

The same mods they hate my phone lol
Fuck you

Note 2 lte here as well. I have two official Samsung batteries that I carry. Running cm 12.1 (unofficial). Everything works well, pull 6 hours SOT with one battery regularly with heavy use.

I even got a moto x pure
But I returned it after a week and went back to my note 2

Because LCD is terrible
And no notification led

Galaxy S3, CM 13

Post home screen, what apps do you use?

I've had the iPhone 4 for 6 years now, still have no reason to upgrade.

aint that slow as fuck? also the battery life should be pretty shit after 6 years

But what did you take that photo with OP

a fucking CHAIN in NYC?

School shooter tier

It is slow as fuck, yes. Opening the camera takes 10 - 15 second for instance. I switched the batteries once but I mainly use my phone to actually call people.

>Its been quite a ride from blowing up a crack house to jumping outta airplanes etc
What?

>Cubot GT99

I'm still using Note 1 with CM nightlies.
But I'm switching to one plus one soon because it's little laggy and can't play much pokemons.

>I mainly use my phone to call people

Well then of course it's enough. Any phone would be enough.

Personally I used the HD2 for 4 years until it became unusable (using SD as internal memory to fit newer Android versions)

Now other people give me phones. Work, girlfriends etc. It's nice to not pay for things.

iPhone SE in the mail to replace my Xiaomi MI4

Nexus 5 for close to 3 years, running 6.0.1 with Xposed.

Probably getting the new Nexus in October.

>Nexus 4
>Stock android 5
It just werks.

>The Windows Vista of Android
Why

Cheap, fast, and works. I really can't see the downside.

Galaxy s2 since it came out.

It's been recently overheating, and the battery life got real bad in the last couple weeks. Need to get a new phone soon.

>The same mods they hate my phone lol
Nice nigger grammar

ive been using an old IP4 for the last month or so and it's dogshit.
constant EXC_RESOURCE crashes and now the search bar in safari doesn't work

>S4 mini
Sturdy fucking bastard

I just had to change the battery this year

I've been using, or was using a good old Galaxy nexus for the last four years at least.
Until a week or two ago I was running to cross a road and forgot I had it in my top pocket, it's fucked now.

>s3 mini
works perfectly but... so small

htc one m7 for over 3 years now, running it naked and still not a single scratch

everything still runs completely fine so I don't really see a reason to upgrade

Xperia mini st15, stock firmware but with all the bloatware removed. Such a minibeast and it came out in 2011

Galaxy S3. The screen is about shot though.

I'm going to buy the new Nexus 5" I think and switch over to Project Fi. I don't use much data so it should be pretty cheap for me.

have the s3 for 3 years now. upgrading this sunday though

thats pretty autistic t b h

galaxy s3 since it first came out and i never enjoyed it

>iphone 5
>running 9.3.2
besides 1 battery change this shit's unbreakable

I've had 3 phones in 3 and a half years.

>Nokia 920
This was okay when worked properly, which was for about 6 months total in 24 months. Thank God the warranty period was 2 years otherwise it would have gotten very expensive (sent back 4 times in all, nearly sent it back a 5th time but bought next phone instead)

Gave it to my brother, it now sits on his desk with a horrifically smashed screen, won't turn on or charge to my knowledge

>Nokia 1320

Nice big screen, and an amazing battery. Low spec and was starting to really slow down. Generally irritating for the last few months, replaced with new phone I bought a couple of weeks ago. Still own it.

>Moto X Force

Love it, as the app selection is on par with Apple so I don't have to rely on other devices to do stuff like my banking. Also is nice to have built in wireless changing and two good cameras - the front camera on this is just as powerful in megapixel terms as the Nokia 1320.

still have the original OPO from when it first released and still works great

>OnePlus One

Forgot to say that im hoping to keep the Moto X for a number of years. Let's see how well that pans out

>OnePlus One
Someone deleted my post tf?

Ids a secrket

Is it autistic not to give a fucking shit about anything ?

I bought myself a OnePlusX in March and I've really grown attached to it. Looks great and it just werks.

I come back to visit Sup Forums one year later and this fucking faggot still makes this thread

yes