OP has Autism and needs a prog language that is as actively hostile towards OOP as he is

OP has Autism and needs a prog language that is as actively hostile towards OOP as he is.

What do you reconnected?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck
esolangs.org/wiki/FiM++
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I reconnected fortran.

;_; another dead first-class functional language. Why are all the pretty ones dead?

Multi-paradigm languages like D-lang are OK. It's strict OOP languages those are cancer.

>Fortran
>Functional
What?

Just use something like C, or if you want to be on the opposite end of the spectrum, use a purely functional language like Haskell.

Why hate OOP?

bash

>dead language

If you can still get compilers for it, it's not dead.

Java

I think of object orientation more as a programming paradigm, not as a language paradigm. Even when using something like Java, where everything is an object, I wouldn't write my programs in a particularly object oriented way, unless I see a part where it's actually useful.

Go

>Java, where everything is an object
but that's wrong

C

There are primitives in Java now and there will be Structs in Java 10. They probably give it a retarded name instead of struct to pretend it's not copied from C#.
I love how Java and C# are becoming closer again.

Haskell

It's actively hostile towards anything that helps you create working software.

In this order:
>Haskell
>Lisp
>Prolog
>COBOL
DO NOT jump into cobol FIRST, as you will get fucked up, and quit. You say you're autistic, but you're not autistic enough.

If you really want to see some fucked up shit, consider RPG.

Sure, but there's languages where OOP is easier than others.

Perl technically has OOP structures in the base package but literally nobody uses them, they either don't use OOP or they use a third party package that adds more sane object support, and even then it's not as useful as a language designed from the start for that paradigm.

Brainfuck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

>OOP
Quickly create advanced maintainable well performing programs

>brainfuck
Shits on creating, advanced, maintainable and performance

Autism you say?
I think i have the exact right thing for you
esolangs.org/wiki/FiM++

If really do have autism, then assembly language is the way to go. Your autism can become a superpower. Certainly no OOP there!

ASM.