Do you think Amazon will fuck up again like last year on their "prime" day? Hoping to nab a laptop for a good price...

Do you think Amazon will fuck up again like last year on their "prime" day? Hoping to nab a laptop for a good price. What are you looking forward to

It's pure shit. All the actually good deals are gone in seconds, the rest is barely below the real usual price. Don't pay attention to the "x% off RRP" bullshit.

You should have used the 20% off AWD offer. All the good stuff is gone already. The actual Prime Day deals are going to be shit.

Hopefully they have mechanical keyboards on sale.

Eh, there's some things that are okay. Picked up a cheap Xbox remote and a 1-cent LG G4 last year. Oh, and an MXL condenser mic too. Sounds pretty decent.

>TFW DON'T HAVE PRIME

Is it worth it bros?

If you order often and will benefit from free two day shipping, then sure. You also get a load of other useless shit like movies or something. Prime is definitely not worth it for prime day alone, though

>What are you looking forward to
Tengas

WHY DONT THEY USE PAYPAL

It's a nice convenience. Sometimes the video aspect is useful (rewatching Mr. Robot right now)

But it's way easier to justify if you split it with someone.

>Do you think Amazon will fuck up again like last year on their "prime" day?
Yes. The only thing worth purchasing last year was some blank DVDs because everything else was actual trash that NO ONE would actually want to use for anything.

It takes ten percent off the top of every sale. Amazon already does that. Sellers would get jewed twice.

Hoping to snag an Intel NUC

This, got a sennhiser hd558 for $17

hoping to get a 10€ moto e

>2016
>Using Amazon
Has Richard Stallmann taught you nothing?

just get a 30 day trial and cancel immediately. You get to use prime until the 30 days are up regardless of when you cancel.

Yeah, but they get wise to that eventually. I can't get any more trials at my address even with a new account.

>Work as a replenisher at a fulfillment center
>One of the boxes has the actual order slip inside
>I can see what they paid for the item
>They paid $20 per shirt and it's ticketed for $55
>I can apply the 15% employee discount + a 20% sale discount and they'd still make 78.75% profit
>They actually act like we're robbing them if we abuse the employee discount

Literally just see if there are deals you'd save more than £7.99 on (That's what Prime costs for a month). I'm pretty sure you can just buy Prime right before your order.

>replenisher
buzzword bingo!

is camelcamelcamel reliable for comparing prices on the "deals" they have. Someone recommended I use that before purchasing any shit on amazon.

Bought a fire tablet just to fuck around with. Throw in my bag and not care if it cracks

>Set up as family member
>order to local supermarket
> ????
>profit

>Do you think Amazon will fuck up again like last year on their "prime" day?
Yes. And even if they don't, nothing I want will be on sale anyways. Just like most sales.

Of course they will fuck up. The only thing worth buying last year was flash storage from fucking Sandisk. It's garbage and there was so much shilling in Sup Forums as well.

>tfw Amazon.ca deals are always shit
>tfw I cancelled Prime because deals are so shit
>tfw Amazon lowered the price of Prime in Canada to $79 because everybody is cancelling
>tfw Amazon still won't actually offer good deals, even occasionally

Are Fire Sticks still hackable? All I want is a $250 PS4, don't really care for the rest.

Honestly I'm just hoping to get a Kindle paperwhite or some shit. Does anyone know if they offer the monthly payments?

>being poor

If you get the Amazon.com Store Card, then any purchase at $149 or higher gets six month special financing. $499 (or $599) gets you a year.

>Prime Day
I can't wait to save 75% on XXXL size socks, a RAZR charger, an avengers beach towel, and a 2-pack of gluten free crackers

I don't want to apply for a credit card though. The monthly payments don't require a credit check or anything.

It's a credit card in the sense that you do have to pay it back. It isn't in the sense that you can only use it on Amazon.com; it's how I got my Vita a while back.