I've stayed on Windows 7 since it came out

I've stayed on Windows 7 since it came out.

Did I do good, Sup Forums?

install cp/m

Who cares?
You're the one that's affected.

No, you didn't. You fucked up when you installed 7. Should have stuck with Vista. The king of OS.

what the fuck is a cp/m

>cp/m
>last release was 33 years ago
>1983 was 70 years ago

7 is fine.

avoid 10

Here's a hint

lol I can't believe there are still people using old hipster shit like 7 in 2016. Why wouldn't you use Windows 10? It's completely free and a big improvement over the already great predecessors. Just try it out you fools. Windows 10 has gone a long way since the beta. It has the highest adoption rate of any Windows version ever for a reason. It also takes less than 1 hour and you can always go back to Windows 7 or 8 with no strings attached.

how many will take le epin bait

>advising people to not use deprecated trash is le b8
kys luddite

shill / 10

>Using the bloated hog known as Vista
Should've stuck with XP famalam.

Windows 7 is neither deprecated nor trash, nice try Raj

>It has the highest adoption rate of any Windows version ever for a reason
Do you guys think they'll actually use that when talking with shareholders/investors?

Because there's no reason to.

> It has the highest adoption rate of any Windows version ever for a reason
Yes, forced upgrades

OP will be one of those guys who finally admits he needs to install gentoo when he's an old man, and who struggles with diminished mental capacity, and the painful frustration of his triggered dementia induced rages.
Save yourself from this inevitable hell OP.
Install gentoo.
Do it now.

Nice palindromic get, bro.

It's not palindromic with the hashtag, you mongoloid.

Enjoy your no games.

>muhh video games

Grow the fuck up.

>>ا tried.

>installs broken drivers that crash your system, and reinstalls them if you install working ones instead
>better

Whenever a new Windows version comes out I always hesitate and wait after like a year of shitposting to upgrade. I guess I've just come to realize I can't stand using obsolete software.

Since this thread already exists, i might as well dump my question:
Can anyone tell me at what month (and day if possible) did the first Windows 7 upgrade preparation patch (Windows 10 cancer) and telemetry patch come out?

I will re-install Windows 7 in the future and want to make sure that the critical security patch around July 20, 2015 which fixes the font system vulnerability preceded the Windows 10 cancer infection, because that's the last relevant security patch for those who use a sandboxed Windows 7 with nothing but games being allowed a connection. Ergo i'll know which Windows 7 torrent to get via upload date description.

>no games
The only game that gave Windows 10 any relevance was Fable, and that game was scrapped by Microsoft along with the dev team.
99% of the games developed in the past, in the present, and that are going to be developed in the next 5 years at least;
are all going to either still have Windows 7 support, or be supported on Linux (for newer games).

I don't get where you are coming with this.

You're such a fuckin' blockhead OP.

no

I use Windows 10. You don't! I don't give a fuck. People try to say Window is bad /evil, linux is for neck beards. Don't get hung up using only one tool. There are a tone of tools for Linux and Linux-like OSz, why not use them?
Windows is good for games. I like games so I use windows.
I need to program a micro-controller but I can't afford a commercial compiler. Linux has a free compiler for my micro! I'll use Linux.

But the NSA... but the FBI... but the CIA..., Yo who the fuck cares about your rights. I know you don't cuz if you did you would take up arms and revolt against the tyranny right?