What's the most aesthetically pleasing mATX case that can support a full-sized PSU that doesn't break the bank...

What's the most aesthetically pleasing mATX case that can support a full-sized PSU that doesn't break the bank currently on the market?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

phanteks.com/Eclipse-p400s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-2ZqmSGug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mine faggot.

A modern Dell case. Dell Inspirons or Studio XPS models. Get them used or just with the case on Ebay.

Are these standard mATX cases or proprietary awful layouts? Surely they're not designed with customizability in mind.

looks neat, but doesn't dell use BTX motherboards.

I wanted to say the Rosewill Legacy U3 but it looks like Newegg has stopped selling it. That case is actually made by Jonsbo and should be available under that brand somewhere though.

Define aesthetically pleasing

If you like cube shit

Conservative and clean. Compact but functional.

Fractal design node 804
Fractal design define mini
Fractal design arc mini
Corsair 350d
Cooler master n200
Silverstone tj08-e

How much is breaking the bank?

Enthoo Evolv is pretty premium on a budget. *Big* PSUs can be an issue but even my 850W G2 with loads of cables fits in the mITX one just fine. My friend has the mATX one and it's basically the same just bigger.

mITX case. Shit's small, but fits it all.

Silverstone TJ-08E.

Not much bigger it needs to be, supports full-size everything, enough height for a D14, 180mm front fan, and it doesn't look like a transformer or toy.

Cheap, quiet, and comes with two case fans (you probably won't need to buy any more so there's no additional cost).

Over $100 t b h f a m. Is Bitfenix a meme?

>cube
for fuck's sake, who the fuck thought cubes are appealing

All right, I got a travelling job and instead of bringing my laptop, I want to bring a small case with me along with a screen (the places I go to involve staying 2-3 months at a time).

What case/formfactor is best for high-end parts? I'm talking cards as large as a GTX 1080 (inb4 memes). Probably closed-loop water cooling for the CPU and GPU.

where is the power supply

>pic unrelated

So pretty much every case i posted would work?

And yea they are, their reps have shitty attitudes, i vote with my wallet won't buy their shit or recommend their shit to anyone, they are just like everyone else cheap plastic shit that'll eventually break then you get to deal with shitty attitudes, all of my fuck that shit nigga

I love these. How's air flow? One user posted his with a disproportionately sized cpu cooler thus leading to no intake or exhaust fans. His Temps were equally fucked.

Get something a cooler master elite 130

Evga hadron is a decent case with a psu provided. Working on it is hell and would be 20x easier if you could remove the hdd cage. Outside of some pretty ugly cables and difficult cable management it can be quite the cozy case. Can fit some full size cards and other might need some convincing. Now I'm probably going to put in a single 140mm aio on the cpu and attempt to hide the cables.

Copy that. Their cases are sexy tho. Also looking at the Corsair AIR 240. Hardware Cucks said it was good but the side panels are flimsy, something I can deal with.

mini ITX

but
>travelling
>water cooling

You gonna be in for a bad time.

Disgusting build desu.

The only correct answer

Just getting it running. After I get rid of that air cooler and manage the cable it will look pretty neat. Just the ugly usb 3 header to stand out.

i wanted a pink one of those, but when i built my system, i couldn't find a decent z170 mATX board

88r

that would be me I guess. Airflows great actually if you have a smaller cpu cooler but I'm not returning this bad boy since the temps are fine for what I do and I'll probably upgrade my cpu in a few years with a new mobo anyway.
Read reviews if you're unsure but the case itself is the perfect sff imo and the looks are impeccable too.

Going to make a build in that case. Does anyone have any knowledge what it is like to build in it?

i fucking love it.
i added sound dampening foam to the inner side panels and the inside of the front panel. shit's silent even with 2 pumps and 7 fans inside

why the fuck does the evga hadron tilt upwards

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

ugliest build ever created.

I really like the NZXT Manta, but that is on the more expensive side.

Cooltek C3

\thread

probably for better airflow coming in from the bottom front

The newest and some of the older Dells are mATX compatible. There was only the late model and defunct Dimension line (and other lines in that era) that used BTX cases. When it became clear that BTX was dead, Dell went back to mATX for their latest cases.

Pic related is a Dell Studio XPS 8100. It looks nice outside and it fits regular mATX parts and could fit an 11-inch video card. Just keep in mind with these Dell cases that there aren't any holes or spaces to hide your cables.

Not having any holes to route cables is not a problem for me, I just cut my own. Pic related is my personal rig, a modded Dell Dimension 3000. What I really like about the Dells is not only are they functional, they are small; a lot of these mATX cases are huge like you would not believe. These Dell cases are just what you need and no more.

Nanoxia Deep Silence 4

Yeah, still think you can squeeze some slim fans in there and your Temps would be pristine.

cubes are nice, but the V21 is actually huge for a mATX cube. It's the same volume as a ATX midi tower.

Pic related is actually smaller but fits a full ATX board.

definitely. Put in noctuas and it's a beast but then again there really isn't any need

Since this thread is here

Is this good phanteks.com/Eclipse-p400s.html or should I go all out on a fractal design r5? I just want something simple and quiet with decent airflow, no need for mega l33t gaming shit or tons of leds

Bananaphone!

Thanks, now I have to watch that excellent flash video.

I'd say they're about equal in build quality

Node 804 or 350D

They are the best matx cases on the market

What case is that? Looks beautiful.

Maybe if youre fucking retarded

This has been on countless 6+ hour trips sitting on my lap. Never had a leak or anything

Case is an NZXT vulcan i modded to fit a 240 rad on top.

I am very tempted to do a mini ITX build due to where I am right now and it looks fun.

My current case, mah nigga.

My vote for best looking case

I have a Kublai KL06, I think it's an update to this design?

Only slight against it is that it limits me to 1x 3.5" but desu I'd rather have everything be SSD in the future.

I have this.

I've been looking for a case with ports/buttons below disk drive for YEARS

Fucking thanks user

i wanted to get the enthoo evolv matx case but it has a meme window and i hate those window things

they literally don't sell it without the meme window they don't have a nonfag version WTF

This looks neat, anyone here have it?

what case?

Which is better between these two?

N200 has way less cable management room I believe

Any compact cases with good watercooling potential?

Thermaltake V21 fits 280mm+240mm+180mm rads
Anidees Ai7 fits tripple 240mm
Node 804 fits 280mm+240mm

Anything else?

Best / only answer.
This case is a dream to work in.

That top PSU intake doesn't really do it for me.

Anything by Fractal Design

SilverStone FT03 Mini

I like it. I never set anything on my case, and the air filter is nice.

Why is everything upside down user?

I don't really like it

upgrade from your gtx 660 it will be worth it

Turn the case from top to bottom then autty

But then the front panel is upside down

This but in all black without the autistic gaymer shit, which is what I intend to do.

By far sg13 for its 40 dollar price

Don't they have gaming versions of these now too

Best case to have something easy to transport in the car from apt to back home etc. ?

Not sure if I should get one of these cases they always say are for living room use or something a bit bigger. Need water cooling on CPU and full size PSU.

FD is love
FD is life

That looks the same as a Fractal R5 im looking at mine rn that's trippy can they get in trouble for that design?

You fucking raped your GPU m8

>Fractal invented the black box

>Grill on the side of the front panel is the same is the R5
>Opening latch of the front of the case is the same is the R5
>3.5mm Audio inferface is the same is the R5
>Power Button is the same is the R5 only green
>Front USB port placement is the same is the R5

Its for positive air pressure. And it werks

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-2ZqmSGug

>Franctal invented buttons, fan grills and 3.5mm jacks

turning the mainboard upside down doesn't change the air pressures.

upside down designs are supposed to improve GPU airflow or something.

True, and having the psu at the top is also effective in upside down config as it gets blown straight out or dissppiates at the top of the case instead of traveling through it.