What? I use only windows for work. I'm running Arch at home out of habit but after all these years...

> What? I use only windows for work. I'm running Arch at home out of habit but after all these years, I still can't get my head around systemd...

How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v453/n7194/full/453562a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neck yourself

Open your mouth.

>japain advanced
>japain stronk

>xp
>animu garbage
>can't even fucking hold their eyes open properly (explains the terrible driving skills though)

That's not a Japanese.

chink, mongolese, phillipinese, whatever, same neanderthalian shit

White people are more neanderthalian than any mongolese.

> this

jesus christ, kill yourself white trash

>systemd
what are you autistic

who fucking cares

>How do you react?
Leave. I don't ask people what operating system they use so that means this person volunteered that info. So it's time to remove myself from an annoying situation before it gets more annoying.

Actually, East Asians have more Neanderthal admixture than any other race.

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
>Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans.

And it makes sense, because Neanderthals were actually more intelligent than Homo sapiens (which prevailed simply because they were far more numerous), and today East Asians consistently outperform other races in IQ test/average income/criminality/etc all around the globe.

That's not what Sup Forums told me.

nature.com/nature/journal/v453/n7194/full/453562a.html

>The genes for red hair and pale skin didn't match well enough to show a correlation, but I found a correlation for genes linked to other traits. There's a gene cluster linked to advanced mathematics skills, information processing, logic, analytical intelligence, concentration skills, obsession–compulsion and Asperger's syndrome. That cluster correlates very strongly.

>I found that Neanderthals lacked genes linked to successful socialization and management skills. They could count perfectly well, but they couldn't deal with groups. Socialization genes came from Sapiens

Interesting, isn't it?

oh man
the thought of the feel of her in my lap

Thats bullshit...east asians are more retarded than niggers and most live in poor overcrowded shitholes

mongoloids

nigger

much of /pol is insane

Whip out my dick and ask if she can get her head around my systemd

Dear Sir,

I hail from mother India and I am a proud Aryan. Your western civilization wouldn't even exist if not for our thousands of years of wisdom and knowledge.

Regards.

i'm a woman, you misogynic pig!

>Neanderthals were actually more intelligent than Homo sapiens

What the fuck are you talking about? The only thing science has managed to prove is that they had larger skulls than us and were capable of (very limited) speech.

Other than that our tools advanced further and faster than theirs, we were superior socially and evidence suggests that we developed agriculture whilst they did not, yet their species was around for so much longer.

They still exist, in Africa.

"You sound like a faggot"

>How do you react?
You wake up.

Good thread.

Oh hey I thought this was Sup Forums
Weird to see I arrived at Sup Forums

>Implying woman can into computers

in saying that my wife can use basic features without fugging up the PC
shes can totally use a console however to its full use.

So yes OP is a freetard and a fag

This is Sup Forums.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!