What does /g think about the 2DS...

what does /g think about the 2DS? With it's current price it's very cheap compared to the New 3DS and basically they both run the same games. Apart from the fact that its fucking difficult to carry around, what is wrong with it?

It looks like a kids toy because it was literally made as a kids toy.
It's for the under-5's who can't be trusted not to snap a regular 3DS in half and shouldn't be using the 3D functionality anyway.
The 2DS bundles are all in bright translucent colors and feature games like yokai watch, which should have made that abundantly clear.

Just get a used 3DS XL, they're stupid cheap, and literally only 1 N3DS game exists, so you don't have to worry about being being left behind.

>What's wrong with it

Make sure you get a version you're able to softmod.

XL has shitty resolution

Pretty sure the latest version on any 3ds being sold in USA is 10.7 so if they buy brand new that shouldn't be an issue user.

Fuck off, manchild.

>Video gaymes are only for children!!
Jesus Christ kill yourself you human car wreck

It's tempting, seeing how a 3DS emulator for Android is probably a few years away.

noa censorship

They all have the same resolution.

so bigger screen is lower quality

All of them have the same resolution, just stretched across a bigger screen. Once you get used to using an XL, a smaller one feels like a plastic toy.

XL (DS or 3DS) is sturdier, more comfortable to use, and has longer battery life. Undeniably a better experience and product.

Repent

Yes, so worse dpi, not worse resolution.

Not that a higher resolution would help, considering the hardware.

nothing's wrong with it.

you get access to a shitload of amazing content from the DS and the 3DS at a low price.

and if you've never had a DS before you'll love it.

what the fuck go back to Sup Forums faggot.

nigger this isnt a video game board, that's what he meant, it's a technology board since video games isnt considered technology here. Just please go back to Sup Forums or the six other Sup Forums boards out there just for the love of god fuck off of Sup Forums

I had a 3ds but I sold it. Nowadays I am considering getting one again but can't decide if I should get a 2ds for 1-2 games or go full retard and get the new 3ds

2DS is not a video game it's an electronical device.

2ds is a good idea. chances are nintendo is going to release something new in a while anyway. best not spend up.

why is this here

You really don't notice it.
When i had a 3ds, I found myself playing with the screen really close to my face, not so with the XL, plus, the build quality is miles better than the original 3ds.