AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

They can't be serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2012/9/21/3363238/iphone-5-review
theverge.com/2014/9/16/6154975/iphone-6-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it looks nice.

same design again? Fucking hell apple how do you expect these fucking plebs to know I have the new one if you don't make it obvious enough.

NO I'M NOT COUNTING THAT WHITE STRIP AS IDENTIFIABLE ENOUGH

THAT BODY BETTER NOT BE THE SAME DIMENSIONS AS THE 6 OR 6 PLUS I SWEAR TO GOD APPLE 3 YEARS OF THE SAME SHIT IS FUCKING WEAK

If slabs of aluminum get you hard.

i dont get it

>camera bump
>those fucking rubber lines

looks like a 50$ chinese phone knockoff kek

The camera bump is so hideous what the fuck are they thinking

This is what a "premium" phone looks like in the current year.

I was in doubt with the S7, not anymore.

>Imblyging the S7 is any better designed.

This. It's like they can't into silhouette design.

Now, i'm not phone designer (and for good reason), but even I could shit out a more recognizable design then this. Waste of a brand desu

No, I insist that 7,983 angels can dance on the head of a pin. All other answers are incorrect.

>implying it isn't

Steve Jobs would have fired everyone on the design board for this one. Terrible design, sliming down it for no reason other then "meik thiner". iphone 5 was peak apple design. I wanted to get an upgrade but I might just say with this phone for another 2 years or more and see what happens.

What was the last phone releases that he was in charge of?

What's wrong?

RAJEESH
A
J
E
E
S
H

iphone 5

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

It looks like a slab with a logo and a offset camera.

It's been known for a while that 7 or 6S Vol. 2 will be mostly the abomination of their shit design, so not really surprising. Although the camera looks a bit too ugly, so it might be a fake.

>changing design for the sake of change

>rubber
This are plastic antennas.

Both look recognizable in their own way, did you meet a single person who couldn't tell an iPhone apart from other phones?

Are people seriously expecting it to change much?

Why do phones have to look different? iPads and Macbooks look all the same year after year and everyone is fine with it.

I think simple is good. What attracts to an iPhone is what is inside.

Literally the perfect design for a phone

SELL YOUR STOCK BEFORE IT CRASHES!

>based icahn knows his shit

>no headphone jack
AYYY

No, the camera bulge kills it. Besides the round edges are pretty ugly too. 5s/SE got the perfect design.

"In an open letter to Apple chief executive Tim Cook in May 2015, Icahn had argued that shares of the iPhone maker were worth $240 (£164), about 90% more than they had been trading. At $240 a share, Apple’s market cap would be $1.4tn, Icahn asserted.

But Icahn, who owned 45.8m Apple shares at the end of last year, said China’s economic slowdown and worries about how China could become more prohibitive in doing business triggered his decision to exit his position entirely.

“We no longer have a position in Apple,” he said. “Tim Cook did a great job. I called him this morning to tell him that and he was a little sorry, obviously. But I told him it’s a great company.

“In Apple today as opposed to six months or a year ago, in this one, there’s no need for activism because I think they have a great management. But you worry a little bit, maybe more than a little, about China’s attitude.”

Apple CEO vows after company loses over $40bn in value: 'This too shall pass'
Read more
The Chinese government could “come in and make it very difficult for Apple to sell there ... you can do pretty much what you want there”, Icahn said. Earlier this month, China shut down Apple’s iTunes movies and iBooks stores within the country, following Beijing’s introduction of regulations in March imposing strict curbs on online publishing, particularly for foreign firms.

Asked when he might get back in, Icahn replied: “I don’t think it’s the price point. I think it’s my opinion about what is happening with China. I think the stock is very cheap on a multiple basis. China could be a shadow for it, and we have to look at that.”"

>that same awful jpeg compression in every single one of these '''''''''''''''''''''''''leaks'''''''''''''''''''''''''' to hide all the bad shop evidence

just wait until its official faggots

>What attracts to an iPhone is what is inside.
you could get an android with better specs for half the price, you don't buy an iPhone for its insides

>using legacy tech
lmao

Please show me a single android with better specs than the iPhone.

Oh wait you cant

Show me an Android with NVM storage, user.

holy shit it was all downhill from there

Those aren't recognizable at all. The one on the right looks like a generic android phone and the one on the left looks like an older iphone

>using legacy design

Design proves itself with time, technology advances much, much faster.

the antenna bands are better. still not great though.

>design compromised by antenna lines and camera bumps, still no front facing stereo speakers
>"perfect design"
you apple fags will eat anything they shit out raw without question, fucking chinese low-end phones don't suffer from shit like this

>front facing stereo speakers
ew

Apple's custom cores are always the most performant chips upon release, and for months afterwards.

I know that your friend Rajesh told you that 8 cores are better than 2, but he should have told you that poo pellets are better in loo.

>Please show me a single android with better specs than the iPhone.
>he thinks specs are what actually matter more than anything else
>look at him, look at him and laugh

Hell, my G4 is better than anything Apple has yet created, even the iPhone 6S/6S+. Don't like it?

Too fucking bad, son.

>removable battery
>expandable storage
>vastly superior camera
>check, mate, and a boot to the head
>G4 wins

a shame about the OS that basically makes the phone property of apple, inc

>its a phone not a computer, good goyim surrender your freedom so we can make more money

that is true, but the iPhone 6's design has not aged well compared to the 4 and 5.

>>he thinks specs are what actually matter more than anything else
Are you retarded? When did I ever say that?

They guy I quoted say there are better specced android which isnt true

Also, enjoy your lag, no software updates, bloated UX, and inconsistent UI in your '''''''''''''''''''''''''superior''''''''''''''''''''''''' phone.

Well, if you are actually autistic I guess its not really a phone for you.

For me though, does everything I need better than any android phone.

> front facing stereo speakers
Way to waste valuable space for something so useless. What kind of nigger do you have to be to care about phone speakers beyond quality for a call?

I barely keeps up with 6 in benchmarks and 6s is 50% faster.

>removable battery
>expandable storage
Who cares.

>vastly superior camera
Yeah, no. The colors are way too washed out and the performance in low light is hit or miss.

Rooting voids your warranty for most Android phones, just like jailbreaking.

Yeah cus that cup hand technique is so much better right

>enjoy your useless brick after the first planned obsolescence crippleware """"""""""update"""""""""

>the most recent design is inferior to the old design

t. hipster faggot

I concede to you criticism on the one on the right, but there has never been a iPhone that looks like the one on the left.

Regardless, my point was less about those designs in particular, but the fact that they bluntly reused the same silhouette for the 7 as the one they used for the 6, which means you'll meet more people who
> couldn't tell an iPhone apart from other iPhones?

>headphones are a legacy technology
please kill yourself

Nice bait

>nobody mentioning the obvious see-through apple logo

True but they couldn't exactly go back to bigger 4-5 design now given how their next phone is just a "release another iPhone this year, check" device.

The entire market is so overloaded.

I have yet to see somebody who praises 6/6s design. The press certainly doesn't and even normal people like my sister dislike the shit because "eww, it looks like a Samsung phone"

>iToddler can't argue objective fact
>claims it's bait

lel
Like it or not If apple stop using something it becomes legacy. Game over breh.

What objective fact?
lel

lel

>I have yet to see somebody who praises 6/6s design.
cmon m8
Dont be silly.

Shit I hope it does so good earbuds become cheaper

>want useful computer?
>you are autism

That's like saying a car that makes itself inoperable if you rotate your own tires is a good choice as long as you're not autistic

>become cheaper
I don't think you quite understand Apple's business model.

Apple cucks will still buy this shit

Legacy for consumer retard tech.

Meanwhile, people with actual work to do are still using local storage instead of paying apple for icloud premium and keeping their DACs inside their computers.

People mentioned the usual Apple build quality but the design itself? At best it looks better than most Android phones but that's down to most Android manufacturers not giving a fuck about design. 6 seems to be recognized as a step down. Even Verge gave it one point lesser.

theverge.com/2012/9/21/3363238/iphone-5-review
theverge.com/2014/9/16/6154975/iphone-6-review

Not really. iPhones does everything a smartphone needs to do.

Unless you are autistic and care about ricing and emulators, but I dont see how that makes it worth using an inferior product. Apples hardware-software integration makes it so superior to anything else that there is really no competition.

Are ... People actually still doing this Android VS iOS thing? People buy iPhones because they're expensive. Nothing else.

iOS = for people that want basic and easy expensive looking shit.

Android = People that want to Dick around with their phone or refuse to pay the rediculous prices

Seriously, I've owned both. It's futile to claim iOS and Apple their policies arz better over any Android phone.

Once you've upgraded your old iPhone and it's newer than the iPhone 4? Didn't save your blobs? Too fucking bad then, buy a new one.

Fuck Apple iPhones to oblivion plox.

OnePlus One masterrace.

>iShit
>hardware-software integration

Yeah that's why all of them completely shit the bed after one year of updates forcing you to buy another. God the 6 Plus was a fucking abortion. Appleshit, never again.

AYYY YO AYYYY YO
*steals iphone*
WE SUM FINNA
*asks Sup Forums how to unlock bricked iphone*
AYYY YO WE FINNA
*eats kfc chicken*
TEAM iPHONE
*chimps out at #blacklivesmatter protest*
GREE BUBS AY SHIT NIGGA
*whistles through teeth*

>who cares
Great argument faggot.

Android flagships are priced the same as Apple stuff, and SE is dirt cheap for a high end phone. Stop talking about shit you don't understand.

>all of them completely shit the bed after one year of updates forcing you to buy another

lol No they dont. You never had an iPhone in your life if you think that.

Apple is actually suffering a downfall in iPhone sales because iPhone users have less reason to upgrade nowadays. Apple supports software updates forever, that is even less reason to update compared to androids that get dropped after one year.

HOL UP
*shitposts*
AY HOL UP
*shitposts loudly*

>caring about poverty brands

Redmi note 3 pro prime master race

>>lol No they dont.
Whatever you say Pajeet.

If you weren't so autistic, you could perhaps imagine, that some people don't want any of that shit. Did I say some? I mean most. Why do you think replaceable batteries are so rare? The people don't care. Why do you think micro sd on flagships are so rare? Same again.

If you want to use micro sd and replaceable battery as arguments, we might as well add "doesn't have a shinny Apple logo" and "looks cheap".

nice argument there kid

Whatever you say Pajeet.

>united states of cuckoldery

>redmi note 3 pro prime master race

mah nigga

>poorfag cant into reason

Probably never had a decent education uh?

>posting this in a thread about le iPhone

Damn I wish I lived in the US

There is no way I can get an iPhone for cheap here.

Used iPhone 5 online go for something around 250 usd

Because (((they))) don't want you removing your battery. They also don't want you spending $40 to add another 3 years onto your phone.

But you can replace your battery. Just because its not removable doesnt mean you cant change it

The only person I ever knew who liked emulators was so neurotypical that he lost his virginity of his own accord at 14. All the actual autists only wanted to cheat at pokemon.

Also, programs apple won't allow because of licensing issues and app store policy
>too explicit!
>too GPL!
>tethering? the carrier hates that!

And access for people who don't want to use iTunes or a broken clone
>Too much wrestling control away from us
>seriously folks, your lack of freedom is our business model!

Do you even understand how the market works? If people would really care, they would simply not buy phones without micro sd/easy replaceable batteries.

>People don't care

Why does this matter?

Imagine saying this shit:
>people don't care about fuel efficiency so why do you want a fuel efficient car
>stop being poor
>pay tesla to manufacture a whole new fucking plastic car sourced from forest-leveling oil sands if you care about the environment

>same shape
>camera bump
>no jack

Literally shit tier top fucking kekerino

And every single android manufactures will copy it

Do you think it's a coincidence that every phone company except for like 2 removed the ability to remove it? That also pushed sales of the galaxy S3 and g3. They're not taking away that ability because no one wants it. They're doing it because they don't want you unplugging their listening/viewing device.

>too explicit!
Same with Play Store.

>too GPL!
Examples?

>tethering? the carrier hates that!
They marketed easy tethering with macbook as a feature.

As for iTunes, it limits the amount of fuck ups users can do.

>people don't care about fuel efficiency
But many do, hence there is a big market for fuel efficient cars and Tesla, while the sales of fuel inefficient cars are tanking hard anywhere outside of US, hell maybe even there.

Sales of phones without micro sd/easy replaceable batteries are not affected by lack of them, while phones who got this shit, don't sell better. Same with physical keyboards or whatever other niche shit Sup Forums likes.

Nigga I ain't buying a phone without a jack, ever.

>That also pushed sales of the galaxy S3
Huh? S2 and S4 had it too. S3 sold well because it was the best Android phone at that time and had pretty much no relevant competition. Mostly down to Samsung marketing efforts and not micro sd.

No idea about G3 but I recall HTC One selling like shit, with and without micro SD.

It doesn't matter why they do it, if it would be a crucial feature, people would give the finger to companies who remove it and buy the phones that got it.

Sure, but good jack phones will become more and more rare with time.

Also, why are people so attached to this shit?

Sure, if you have a super expensive headphone its understandable but not like you cant get an adapter.

If apple stops using it every single manufacturer will start making lightning headphones. Same for android.

Meh, going lightning instead of USB C is fucking dumb.

going? it has been for ages

Or do you mean android? Android will be USBC for sure

No it wasn't. The 5s was better in every way. It was downhill after that though.

Well, I mean the coming iPhone. Analog is obviously going to die out in the next years but instead of having the option to buy usb c headphones that work with your computer and any modern phone, one would be forced to choose between lightning for iPhones and usb c for everything else, which would be a huge mess.

Niche shit is better all around, even if people don't want it and won't pay extra. Phones that last longer than their batteries are just better. Phones with removable storage are just better. It's not important to you, maybe, but it's better, and if you ever get your head out of your ass you will realize its use.

The free market is a failed concept. Popular demand is based on shallow, impulsive thought and cognitive dissonance (i never had it in the first place, i don't want to invest in a phone with it, i don't need it, it's not even an iphone).

How can it be the "free" market if people are literally mind controlled by advertising designed by psych majors