Speccy thread?

Speccy thread?

1070 comming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

kabum.com.br/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He fell for the non k meme

I could overclock it to 4,3 without any problems so.

>HD 7900
>GTX 750ti
U wot m8

I love having autism, sry

chek it

y what

slow ass computer

I would buy a RX 480 or GTX 1060 soon BTW.

Because I wanted it

I think you need to leave

Why?

Because you're poor

I think you need to respect that poor user's freedoms

in the end a functional computer is better than nothing

If I was poor I wouldn't be dropping $300 on a 10 year old computer that I had no other reason for purchasing other than

same olde

Why are you still alive?
I thought you already killed yourself.

In that case please do kill yourself. Nobody wants you here you anime loving weirdo.

wtf is that garbage

why such high idle?

please stop giving him attention. Just filter his tripcode.

I need a faster processor, but I don't have the money for a current generation CPU and motherboard.
Feelsbadman
Also wondering what the heat difference would be with a higher clocked Bloomfield CPU since that's my best shot at an 'upgrade'.

How fast is that 3960x today?

alright i'll post my current shit box

can't get my intel rig untill october for my cpu so i'm the back burner until then

mobo is really starting to fail
>plz hold together bby

Mid tier Sandy Bridge + 980 Ti
Am I bottlecapping in games?

Zotac 1070 amp extreme soon

nah, overclock the cpu and ur good until kabylake.

Behold

>Ordered ASUS GTX1080 but deliver will be late because out of stock

Why GTX1080 is so low on stock right now fuck?

high demand.

Fucking IBP. I should have had this a month ago.

cus of retarded manchildren that think they need a $600+ vidya card to gayme at 1080p.

tho, to play at ultra @ 144fps requires a dank gpu.
If you have a 144hz monitor tho.

troll or real? a 950 is shit lol

pretty comfy atm

it's probably not for video games

>6800K
Why not a 5820K? Same performance but cheaper, it's not like you aren't already cheaping out buying the from the crappy end of the X99 spectrum
>120mm Liquid CPU Cooler
Why would you get a 120mm rad? They perform worse than a Hyper 212
>Primary Hard Drive: 2TB Hard Drive
Why wouldn't you get an SSD?
>Power Supply 800 Watt 80 Plus Bronze
Wow you really are cheaping out
>Video Card GTX 950
Why are you getting this rubbish if you bought a FreeSync monitor?

I hope this is a troll post.

>24" FreeSync 144Hz monitor

It's for games no doubt. Most retarded build I've seen in a long time.

My dad made it for me.

>Freesync monitor
>gtx 950

Fell for all the memes.
Pleas delete Vulkan AMD performance boost.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>tfw asRock Z68 Pro3 wont detect my 1070

1280*1024 lul?

What do you guys think? Initially built it as a media pc with the option to play games.

i hope my Z77 Extreme 4 detects them

before anyone asks, no these aren't idle temps.

fug.

Need a new GPU i do.

Me too.

1080 coming today

I need a new PC but I'm a complete PC moron. What should I get Sup Forums?

>i7-2600, not 2600k

yup confirmed for moron.

what does that mean pls? I need advice

I want to give this one to my sister and buy a brand new one for myself, but I'm really confused. I always thought that the i7 was better than the i5 but when I went to the store, i5 were twice as expensive than what I've paid for my i7 and the i7 seems to be 4x more expensive... not even get me started on GPUs, it's the single most confusing shit I've ever dealt with

Are you going to be gaming on it?

Yes. Definitely. And thanks.

The 2600 was locked at stock clock speed.
The 2600k was unlocked and could hit 4.5GHz clockspeed, giving you "free" performance.

A 2600k at 4.5GHz is still fine for gaming.
A 2600 however isn't. It's just too slow single core performance to keep up with modern GPUs.

You will want to upgrade to an i5-6600k and an RX-480 or GTX 1060.

Wishing for a 1070, but still no EVGA ACX models on stock.

2600 is still OK, he doesn't use a modern GPU.

For gayming, he should get the 6600K, don't buy 4 core i7s, if you need more go straight 5820/6800K. And a 1060/70.

>2600 is still OK, he doesn't use a modern GPU.

hes looking to upgrade, and if he upgrades to a modern GPU, his CPU wouldnt be okay.

So sure, it's fine in it's current build, but he just said he wants an upgrade... so whats your point?

What kinda price range are you looking at?

I see. I'm looking for the CPU at the store I always buy my stuff and they don't seem to have the i5-6600k available right now, but thank you. I found the GPU.

Actually, I'm buying a brand new one altogether. I'll give the old one to my sister so we can play games together.

I live in Brazil, so, 4500 R$. Something around 1800 US$

>I live in Brazil
Give us a URL where you are buying from then, we can't help if we don't know what you can buy there.

kabum.com.br/
thank you very much, bro!

Not Idle temps

they have the i5-6600 (the K version can overclock, the non-K version can't, since you dont know what you're doing you probably just want the non-k)

They also have the B150-plus D3 Asus motherboard.

That paired with the RX-480 or GTX 1060 and 8 or 16GB of DDR4 RAM should be a good 1080p gaming build for you.

I see. Thank you very much.

Well being in brazil kinda complicates things as i don't know how much they will cost there. I can tell you that you'll probably want to buy a GTX 1070 as the graphics card, and i would go for a i7 6700K (If overclocking, idk about what is best for a non-overclocking CPU). Motherboard depends on how much you wanna be able to upgrade in the future mostly. PSU depends on what other parts you buy as the required voltage will vary quite a bit. If you aren't overclocking as a expect then you probably wont need an after-market CPU cooler. Case varies depending on motherboard (you might wanna go with a Mini-ITX for a compact or ATX for mid-tower etc) but i am ordering a Corsair 750D.

I am no expert though on any of this stuff though, if anyone else wants to critize me on any of this information please do, it would help us both.

Bro...10k system with a 40 dollar screen from cash converters.
Cause that's how I roll.

>gaming headset
>ddr3 memory
oh god

It has finally arrived

looks comfy

WHY do you have a 5960X with a 500 € mainboard but use a 1280 screen on a 980?
>Get a Intel 750 SSD
>Or at least 850 Pros RAID0
>4095 MB
It has been a year now and they still didn't fix this.

Is this at least some good custom model?

>plebs

inb4 >fury
come at me faglords

>fury

>Windows 10
>Pleb
At least you use a proper 4K screen.

How does that FX stand against the fury? I have an FX 6300 that I hit the silicon lotto on running on 4.6GHz.

Do people really care? I have an RX 480 and no one has said shit yet.

>proper 4K screen
>3840x2160 and not 4096x2160

Yeah that's not "proper" in my book

137 degrees

I couldn't find a 4096 monitor that was IPS, had an ok response time, and wasn't ridiculously expensive

works quite well really, steady 60FPS in everything, downclokcs itself in games @1080, keeping cpu @ 4GHz stock voltage since it's fucking hot here and I'm on air; new case tomorrow with proper cooling will try to push it to 4.5

That CRT feel

Yes hello do you wanna give me your 970?

I have a cute butt!

Unless you are a grill, live near by and are open to get your ass licked
>no

Gona need some imagerial evidence

Got the 1080 today. Witcher 3 on ultra with hairworks on in 1440p gives 80fps+

Don't know why it only says I have 4gb in speccy though. Anyone know?

Checked.

I provide pics in exchange for a graphics card!

That's SEXIST.

Speccy is shit and doesn't fix shit.

New build incoming 2018

Don't feel like its worth going 1440p yet, waiting for cannonlake/zen, HBM2 gpus and more freesync IPS 1440 monitors.