Should I buy a fuck huge 1080p TV or a 43 inch 4K TV?

Should I buy a fuck huge 1080p TV or a 43 inch 4K TV?

Neither, but by all means waste your money

GIBS ME DAT

>1080p tv
>in 2016
shiggy

It would serve you better to buy a nice pair of running shoes, some lax clothing and go jogging you fat piece of shit.

Buy a crt tv

If you like to watch old tv series and movies, then go for the 1080p tv, if not, don't buy a 4k tv, it's a waste of money

resolutions are like stallman's BO, no one notices until they get too close. casper knew this

I want a woman as devoted as Frank's wife

no, fucking make me faggot, now suck my cock.

Depends on what you're watching and your viewing distance. For movies only, 4K *may* be the better option due to the growing UHD Blu-Ray library, but keep in mind though that many of these 4K releases are upscales from 2K masters as well as your distance from the screen - movies deserve to be watched on a big screen, and you probably won't notice that detail on a 43in from 15 feet away. Personally, I use a ~$600 1080p projector and screen for my movies, but they require some sort of decent sound system since most projectors don't have speakers. For TV, it'll be a long ass time before broadcast moves to 4K (lack of standard for over-the-air along with broadcasters and content creators needing to buy new equipment), so I would go with the big-ass 1080p.

>If you like old tv series and movies CHOOSE 1080p
>If you don't like old tv series and movies DO NOT CHOOSE 4k

?

why bother choosing when you can just kill yourself?

1080p, the bigger the better.
>inb4 muh pixelz

You can buy 50 books for the price of 1 TV and you'll be less stupid afterwards.

This and a Nintendo with duck hunt.

Caspere knew this

4k is better the bigger the screen

Dubs have spoken.

Depends on your room mostly.

books are free, you fuckass

Why not a 23" 4k monitor for 1/3 the price?