Isn't it funny how celebs use phone cases when they could literally buy a new phone if they dropped it?

isn't it funny how celebs use phone cases when they could literally buy a new phone if they dropped it?

Even if they have the money it is still probably a pain in the ass to get new phones all the time.

this. or if a case does something like hold a card for you then you don't necessarily need to carry a wallet.

isn't it funny how autistic people see something on instagram and project their own use cases onto celebrities' lives?

Clumsy fucking oaf.

The inconvenience of having to get their contacts and other things onto the new phone is certainly more costly than the cost of buying a case.

They're just people why wouldn't they use a case. Most people like cases anyway.

>celebs
i have no idea who the bitch in the image is, but her body sure looks strange

That's Kim Kardashian you nerd

Holy shit really?
Pictures without Photoshop are her Kryptonite.

They can't just say "Dearest butler, go fix this phone for me..." and have their personal clone of louis rossmann replace the digitizer and housing for them, or buy a new one and backup and restore. We're talking a 30 minute turnaround minimum, plus they have to be home with the slaves, and on top of all of that it's just extra time they can't be on twitter.
Maybe each night someone could check their phone and replace any broken bits?

Let me educate you on this image with Kim Kardashian because I am redpilled on all things trash pop culture.

Kim has a LuMee case. It costs $50-$60 (depending on your phone model), with bright, warm LEDs lining the front, just outside the right and left edges of your iPhone. Guess who is a co-founder/investor and brand ambassador? Kim Kardashian. The entire family uses phones with that case.

The members of their family do in fact run without cases. Kylie, for example, pairs a different uncased iPhone 6s Plus with her outfit each day. Most of the family run multiple phones anyway, an internal phone for interfamily communication, and a business device. Kim famously uses a Blackberry Bold for these purposes.

Okay, time for me to commit sudoku.

You are just blind as shit.

Without it 'she' doesn't even look human...

>Kim famously uses a Blackberry Bold for these purposes.

What a grandma.

> Guess who is a co-founder/investor and brand ambassador? Kim Kardashian. The entire family uses phones with that case

Fucking brilliant businesswoman

>Muh creeptawneet
Maximum nerd.

>only creeps, neets and nerds know who Superman is
Come the fuck on man.

>only creeps, neets and nerds
USE some shit from comics in real life.

>in real life
I have some bad news for you. I know you don't get out much but shitposting on Sup Forums is not considered 'in real life'.

It really is true, this place is full of socially isolated losers.

And I thought /r9k/ being autistic was just an ironic meme.

>assblasted dc comics shitstain

also goddamn her hands are tiny if that's the iPhone 6

Yeah you're right, but i'm sure you understood me. Stop crying and stay down.

Absolutely.

>dc comics
I don't even know who's Marvel and who's DC.

And she is pretty damn small in general. Find a picture of her next to a normal sized person.

I did understand you, the problem is you're retarded.

Never understood the appeal of this woman(?).

>you're retarded
That's why i'm here. With you.

wide hips and bust size

One doesn't become rich only by making big wages, but by spending money wisely. I know a new phone is a only a drop for them, but it's a state of mind.

I'm into tall thin women with sharp features and small/toned/fit figured.
These human/whale half breeds are appalling.

This. All of this. Reason #1.

Reason #2: because they're pretty and bring a sense of individual style (and, if you will, branding).

Reason #3: Wallet? Really? Nigga, most of the time, girl clothes don't have functional pockets. That is why the bag being a clusterfuck is such a thing. You want to stop things being scratched up in there? Case.

Why is this still up?

You don't get rich by wasting your money.

You picked a bad example.
She actually shills iphone cases. Has her own line that does well.
So that's probably why she has them.

>and small/toned/fit figured

So you are effectively into oversized children? Thanks for knowing, you low test beta specimen.