Post some cool looking tech

post some cool looking tech

You first, OP

If you want rice, just fucking say so.

Now THIS is something that actually looks good, not like some edgy stealth bomber gaymur bullshit. Minimalism or get the fuck out.

roasted

By all means you first.

Ah screw it.

Gaymer rice =/= cool.

Modernism is shit

The bezzles are pretty flashy to be a minimalist design user.

rip in pieces

Agreed. Utilitarianism/Minimalism > babby gaymer trash

You'll love this, OP.

Are you guys even trying?

Oh great now I have a desire for a tiny thinkpad.

Thread over

Someone post the spider router please

Eh, Im kind of torn on this one
99% of the time, I agree with you.
But in this instance, I do like OPs pic, with the exception that I know its a router and then I dont like it.

does anyone have that .gif of a particularly small thinkpad that has an expanding/folding keyboard in it?

>55541531

>those ugly feet
>brushed faux-metal
>that useless LED
>but at least it's a boring ugly box
Maybe it's minimal to the average projecting gaymur like yourself, but Fractal shit looks like cheap ass.

thats an S30, theyre rare as shit

x41 is an itty bitty tablet you might like

>tfw I'll never heat my garage with a gigantic shitbox with 20 year uptime

You just know the left click button is going to break within a month though.

I don't know what it is about this card, it's just so cool looking.

That thing is only missing a triangular logo with the scorpion tail inside.

If they sold it with that, I'd buy it.

>desktop keyboard with nipple mouse
o-oh my

>Someone post the spider router please

>Time Magazine
Oh fuck that reminds me I've got an old one from the 80s about the Microchip. I should probably take some pictures.

This makes me uncomfortable for reasons I am unable to properly articulate.

I love how chunky and brutalist ThinkPads look

>using typing keys as mouse buttons

Someone should send a letter to Asus asking for multi-jointed antennae, so this router is better suited for crawling around like a spider.

this isn't minimalist though

that's how it gets the web going

I... didn't know I could feel this way.
That is beautiful.

Has science gone too far?

Some pretty divided opinions I see.

I'd get the shits with that pretty quickly.

Best case I ever used. Nothing is cheap about these things.

But hey, go back to jerking off to alienware you faggot.

>his supercomputer doesn't have tasteful veneer in date +"%Y"

>if you don't jerk me off for my lack of taste you must be ONE OF THEM!!!!!
Stay assblasted, hipster.

Was ist das?

I prefer the look of this one I own this model

>muh minimalism
shouldn't you be at a microbrew tasting?

>muh minimalism
I hate people like you. But I also hate people who like edgy stealth bomber gay shit more.

S340 is cleaner, shame about the fuckhuge ricerbabby window though.

>glossy plastic front

I don't understand these recent trends producing mATX sized ITX cases and full ATX cases with no drive bays or any other functionality beyond an mITX case whatsoever.

>post cool looking tech
>OP posts literal shit tier niggerfuck ricer router

OP take that ricer piece of fuck, shove it up your ass and die of intestinal bleeding

Now that is cool looking tech! To fuck with the stupid router.

The worst part about this mobo is that it comes with bullet stickers

>needing 5.25" bays
What is this, 2011? Just get an external optical drive if you must.

The one I posted has space for an optical drive though. Other than that, I do like the design of the one you posted a little bit better.

>ricerbabby window
It could be worse. It could be a ricerbabby window with a fucking fan vent in it completely defeating the purpose.
That was the thing that kept me from getting it.
>Oh but you could have swapped out the glass.
Or I could just buy the right thing the first time instead.

What? You need fucking bright colors and cartoon characters on your case to keep yourself amused?

Oh whoops I meant to post this because it has the stupid case with fan vent on the window.

enjoy sleep in dark

Anyone having a 1366 x 768px version of this?

Can computers get even more bad-ass?

That has a non-ricer variant though.

The logo ruins it

>gimping functionality for no other reason than "IT'S CURRENT YEAR!"
>implying optical drives are the only things that can utilize external bays
>implying we're just talking about 5.25'' bays when you can fill all of that wasted space with more hard disks, SSDs and other things that make use of 3.5'' and 2.5'' bays

Is that logo removable? I would buy the shit out of it if it was.

But removing the 5.25" bays results in a larger space for internal 3.5" and 2.5" bays, or unrestricted airflow.

...Kinda. It leaves a cutout when you do.

Looks cool to me

The Corsair 200r is better

>What? You need fucking bright colors and cartoon characters on your case to keep yourself amused?>>
I just like my computers to not be generic black boxes

Or you could use the 5.25'' bays to host 3.5'' and 2.5'' hotswap bays or additional radiators, which could actually be more efficient than using internal bays since you can fit like six 2.5'' drives into a single 5.25'' hotswap cage.

The unrestricted airflow point is kind of silly when you look at the fact that most of those gimped cases have solid fronts with no mesh or intakes of any kind (probably for the better though, the mesh obsession with modern cases is probably the ugliest part of them)

>doesn't know what a zx spectrum is

You can actually fit bigger radiators in the front because of the lack of 5.25" drive bays.

>Them routes.

Take a closer look

I always figured a lot of them fit neatly enough into the 5.25'' bays anyway, but that is true.

It just seems like a rather senseless compromise for a full ATX system, having options is nice. There's nothing quite like a nice self-contained system, rather than a USB/Thunderbolt Spaghetti chain.

I didn't realize it was a bluetooth keyboard until it was too late..

The beautiful black motherfucker right here.

Amazing.

>enjoy sleep in dark

Not with how the HDDs vibrate the case.

>look it up
>cant find a model or company
REEEEEEEEEE

I'd love to see a case where the entire front can be configured however you like, between fan mounts, radiator mounts, 5.25" external bays and 3.5"/2.5" drive cages.

it was some stupidly expensive massdrop

Sun always did it right

Reminds me of this classic 80's action flick, "Runaway." Great movie overall, Gene Simmons playing a bad smart motherfucker, Tom Seleck hunting him down, and of course Cynthia Rhodes and her fine self too.

This cop chick was hot as fuck as well, probably about the time my "Girls with glasses" fetish kicked in, go figure.

Made a small webm to show off what I meant about it looking like this device in the movie.

>47
TEX Yoda

I see shit like that, or the "$485 wooden volume knob," or some other ridiculous audiophile snake oil bullshit and just laugh knowing I can play a FLAC file through my PortaPros and get better sound quality.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

I get to manage these for the company that I work for

>touching floor

Embarassing.

forgot pic

I have exactly that cpu cooler/case combo. I found out that if you mount the fan to the top before putting the cpu cooler in, you can a fan in between the top grille and the cpu cooler. It let's more air in the bottom, instead of the bottom fan being pushed up against the gpu

Did you really make the idiot mistake of having your Noctua D-14 pull intake from the hot as fuck video card area instead of from the cooler 5.25 bay area?

Do you like it? I've always wanted to play with a Z.

Are you stuck maintaining a spaghetti clusterfuck of ancient COBOL programs nobody knows the purpose of?

>PortaPros
>Laughing at one meme while embracing another.

looks like a NOD temple