Tfw bought an Alienware laptop thinking I could play games on high to medium

>Tfw bought an Alienware laptop thinking I could play games on high to medium.
>Tfw can't even get past low/medium settings at 35fps on modern games
>Knowing I wasted $1,500 that could've been spent on a much better desktop
End me

>gaming laptop

>being such an impatient manchild that you pay exponentially more for inferior hardware just because you couldn't wait to get home to play your vidya

Sup Forums does it again folks

What did you buy and what are you playing?

I have an Alienware 13 (i5 4200u / 860M / 8GB / 256GB / 1080p) and don't have an issue with Diablo 3, WoW, LoL, Heroes of the Storm, and about a dozen Steam titles.

Unless I try to play on battery.

haha

Those are old as shit light games.
Try Witcher 3 maxed or a Russian stalker mod with 200 dogs and bandits on screen

That's not even the case. How much time does the battery last during gaming sessions? two hours? 1.5?

>Pretending I'm not acknowledging my bad buy

You have a worsemail gpu than I do but you can still play those fine? Is it my GPU then? Can't Diablo 3 near 40fps for some reason even on medium

You should have listened to Sup Forums, retard. You deserve all the bullshit you've caused upon yourself.

>buying a laptop for gaymen without knowing the graphics performance
normie tier

See

>Alienware laptop
>$1,500

I hope you realize you could have spent only 2/3 of that and ended up with a pretty amazing build that could easily run anything at 60 fps or more, but you decided to take the easy route. You may as well have just bought a Macbook at this point. End yourself.

Nigger I'm acknowledging it was a bad buy

I know, I just want to rub in the wounds.

Yeah, Diablo 3 is fine. No lag, no stutter, no problem. What GPU do you have?

Gtx 880m

Pls no

Are you sure you're running on the 800 and not the onboard Intel?

You can turn off integrated in the BIOS and see what that does.

Yes... just checked are you OCd?

Nope. Bone stock. Don't know what to tell you...

great job dumbass, you did it
end your life

you are doing something wrong, my 765m can play almost any new game 1080p low-medium

Well then what am I doing wrong. I've reinstalled the drivers, even reinstalled windows, and disabled intergrated graphics

>Pls no
Not him but get used to it. We probably gave you fifty responses telling you it's a bad idea before you bought it so be prepared for fifty responses saying "I told you so" now.

Ok, not even kidding here:
Just dont play the newest games.

if dubs OP got a dud with a bad soldered gpu.

>gaming
>laptop

Install minecraft on your $1500 pc.

This is always thrown around this god forsaken websites and stupid fucks like OP still go out and buy them. I don't understand.

30 minutes underload.

>gayming laptop
You don't deserve to post any kind of wojak. You're too fucking stupid to realize the warnings aren't baseless.

what resolution

I started saving up for a rig back in 2008, I was helping out my mother and father with work. During the summer I would spend my time in the village, picking raspberrys and plums. Earning maybe 600€ a year (keep in mind I was 15) So finally in 2012 I have saved up ≈ 2500€. And guess what I bought. A razer laptop.

>buy i7 6700k
>asus Z170-A
>ddr4 16gb 3200
>only play minecraft

Oh well running a server for friends is fun.

power cable in?
power saving disabled?

Sup Forumsaggot rejects

>gaming laptop

end your life amigo

D-did you fall for the 16GiB RAM meme?

or how about you fuck off back to Sup Forums?

Gaming was not the primary point of the purchase. The $free.99 price tag was (Because company bought high 6 figures in servers / SAN / network).

I also wanted a 13" laptop to do dev work on, with the ability to play the occasional game while test sequences were running.

Yes

In the same boat at least

I made a piss poor choice ik and probably deserve the hate I get

>bought an Alienware
you deserve everything bad happening to you