Last 30 minutes of Prime Day Sup Forums. What did you get? Anyone still picking up some last-minute deals...

Last 30 minutes of Prime Day Sup Forums. What did you get? Anyone still picking up some last-minute deals? Those DUDE wipes look pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/PNY-128GB-MicroSDXC-Memory-P-SDUX128U160G-GE/dp/B00W77C1W4
amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q57S62/ref=sr_1_2?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468364655&sr=1-2&keywords=sd card
amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZGGG3KY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/Bluedio-Turbine-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B019DUFVT2/ref=sr_1_35?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468369829&sr=1-35&keywords=bluetooth headphones
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01c7sml#play
amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B01C6Q2GSY/ref=sr_1_6?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468373826&sr=1-6&keywords=raspberry pi 3
amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B01C6Q2GSY
amzn.com/B01ATC54N6
amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC-350-Special-2015/dp/B015ZKJIYI/ref=sr_1_9?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468387417&sr=1-9&keywords=gaming headphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you talking about. it ends at midnight pst.

Picked up my 3rd firetv. These things are pretty money. Netflix, Amazon video, and kodi all one one box.

Absolutely nothing, same as last year.
The most compelling offer they had was a multipack of Kleenex.

Any good tech deals left??

I saw a few nice portable charger but the d cards they have on sale or basically full price.

Are you a shill? Dude wipes are ridiculous and will clog up your pipes.

Is the honor5x worth it?

I have a windows phone that is pretty nice actually but has no apps so it's making me annoyed.

meh

adorama is selling it for $165 but i dont know if i would have to pay tax from them just like i do from amazon

the one thing i liked about living in south dakota is no one fucking charged tax for online orders, now i am one hour away in minnesota and now i have to pay it :(

Missed out on the Yoga 260 for 800 bucks.

Had it and then went to the shopping cart to check out -- it was higher priced and I was told the Deal of the Day was sold out.

:(

Sometimes you have to pull the trigger faster.

Only got a 128 microsd card so far :(

could you explain to me the difference between this
amazon.com/PNY-128GB-MicroSDXC-Memory-P-SDUX128U160G-GE/dp/B00W77C1W4

and this?
amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q57S62/ref=sr_1_2?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468364655&sr=1-2&keywords=sd card

>PNY

Can't tell if you're a shill or not. I've been eyeing one for a while. Worth?

Got a Sandisk Ultra ii 480GB for about 60 quid. It was £76 but I used the £10 off audible promotion alongside getting £5 free for buying a 30 pound gift card (and I just used the gift card to pay towards it)

thanks for the heads up

backpack and some memory foam earpads for my headphones

link to the earpads?

it was a lightning sale so it's not up anymore, but it was 50% off an hour ago

amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZGGG3KY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah I have a regular one in my living. Room and a stick that I travel with. You get all streaming platforms plus plex and you can side load kodi. Probably the best media box out there right now.

That 55" 4K TV went pretty fast

Woah fellow user in South Dakota nice

No sales tax on anything in Oregon. Just saying.

It's really nice to walk into a store and only be charged exactly what they advertise.

Nothing because you pay for prime meaning the deals aren't really that good anyway.

I bought a GTX 970 with the 20% off Warehouse deals, since I'm working with a 570 right now.

My aunt bought one and Kodi works pretty good on it. I bought my mom a fire stick and it seems to drop frames on 720p 60fps streams. Didn't have issues on the actual fire tv though, and RTMP streaming seemed more stable too.

I just went from Nexus Player to a Raspberry Pi 3 for Kodi though because the streaming on Linux is the most stable compared to anything else I've ever used.

Having prime is breddy gud even without Prime Day deals

I got the black Huawei watch for $240. How did I do gee?

anyone know how much the huawei honor 5x is normally? it's 120 right now , but im not sure if i want to buy it. am i making a mistake not buying now?

is this a good buy?

amazon.com/Bluedio-Turbine-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B019DUFVT2/ref=sr_1_35?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468369829&sr=1-35&keywords=bluetooth headphones

All I wanted was a keyboard. Didn't see it. I'm not paying attention to amazons shitty website all day to save 10% on anything I'm not that fucking Jewish.

wait for it to drop on ebay for cheaper

everything i see on ebay is also 199... why would it go down?
thanks, that's what i thought

This was a terrible sale.

Glad I saved my money. Roll on Black Friday!

Bought a Crucial MX300 750 for my macbook pro

Picked up a 23 inch 1080p Dell monitor for a cool $120.

Almost copped a Corsair mechanical keyboard with cherry red switches and red LEDs until I realized they have that horrible gaymer kiddie shit contoured WASD. God damn it why. It was a great deal other than that. You can't even type with that shit.

$90 for moto 360
cop or not

I was torn between a PS4 or the Nexus 6p.

I went with the PS4, since that Uncharted Bundle was under $400 for once.

I picked up a phone cradle for my car because there was literally nothing else of even remote interest for me that was on sale. Just like last year.

refurbished though

>got the lady friend a beach dress (and a blowjob for myself)
>got a Dremel 4000 rotary tool for the workbench

The electronics look as though the list prices are inflated for normies/casuals or are commodity cables, cases and Bluetooth /csg/ crap.

Is the Raspberry Pi bundle a good value?
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01c7sml#play

There was a deal for this, I had to do it
amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B01C6Q2GSY/ref=sr_1_6?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468373826&sr=1-6&keywords=raspberry pi 3

>CTRL+V issues
www.amazon.com/dp/B01C6Q2GSY/ref=gbps_tit_m-2_3fbc_fdbe12c7

$59.95

>amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B01C6Q2GSY
Are you me?

Clearly

Should I get a kindle?

I've wanted an ereader for awhile now but never bothered getting one. I know the format for kindles can be annoying, but there are conversion tools for epubs. Even with those, are kindles worth the hassle?

You do realize it comes with normal keycaps too, right?

lol thinking it's gaymer cause of the wasd alt keys.

gaymer gtfo

>Corsair mechanical keyboard with cherry red switches

link?

Luggage.

This $500 TravelPro luggage set was 77% off as a prime day deal today.

amzn.com/B01ATC54N6

Not sure of its a good brand or not but I needed it to replace my current set, which is falling apart.

>paying a monthly fee to get to buy shit.
>buying crap you don't need while complaining about student debt.

Sup Forums - Hyperconsumerism

Grabbed these. My first open back.

I've used the tools for my kindle that I got as a gift. it's not that great. Get a kobo if you plan to get free books online.

that's a trap

>paying a yearly fee for 2 day shipping + better deals year round
>occasionally stuff goes more on sale
Sup Forums - Misunderstanding

wtf can you even do with this? bitcoin mining?

is this good deal?

amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC-350-Special-2015/dp/B015ZKJIYI/ref=sr_1_9?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468387417&sr=1-9&keywords=gaming headphones