How do I make myself unhackable?

How do I make myself unhackable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9C88Q22K4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Break all you tech shit and live in the woods

Go Amish.

Don't use any computers ever. Even indirectly.

You press the "security" key on your keyboard
It stands out a bit, it's yellow

Install Gentoo.

And yes, it's not a joke you retard.

Install Kali, become the hack.

Air gapped system. And don't attach any foreign devices.

What about axe murderers?

remove your internet

that way, even if you did have 1,000's of malware running on your shit, it wouldn't ever be able to phone home.

XDDDDD

I guess you can study about networking protocols and stuff, learn to configure a good firewall (like iptables) and stick to CommonSense 2016 Pro Edition.

It won't turn you unhackable but it will be unlikely. Also, using any unix variant instead of Windows will provide you extra safety.

try killing yourself

You gotta lick my balls

Don't have anything of interest that makes people want to hack you.

Hack my bank account? Haha I have no money!
Hack my browser history? Haha I'm boring!
Hack my phone? Haha I have no friends!
Break into my house? Haha I have no possessions!

create a list of aliases and keep IDs for each. and use a custom firmware compiled-from-source linux laptop with a custom bios + crypto disk created with a 1MB keyfile located on a hardware encrypted usb key embedded in your dickhole, only connect to public wifi with a new mac address every time you connect, buy lots of bitcoin and sign your coins into your crypto disk. ban all but TOR from your machine and never use the same public wifi twice, stay away from all cameras and smartphones at all costs, claim to know nothing about computers. and look like a bum all the time.

What's so funny about that you autistic retard?
It's obvious you are defenseless to a murder in the middle of a forest

encase yourself with computer chips to stop Sup Forums from hacking you with axes and computers

Unplug all your devices completely from any network and outside sources (that means sharing USBs as well)

Gentoo Hardened

go offline, renounce citizenship, kys

I practiced good security, than I got a letter saying some fucking database with all my serious personally identifiable data was stole. They signed me up for that anti identity theft program for 3 years for free. Ain't shit you can do but hack from a cave.

>hardware backdoors installed by manufacturers

Try again software memer

It's impossible. Cyber security for you will always have to be updating every chance you get and crossing your fingers that you stay one step ahead.

>And yes, it's not a joke you retard
its a joke

not safe either, at least not a 100%

but nobody will try to hack you if you don't have something super important on your pc

>you need to be important for people to want to hack you

I can tell you have no knowledge about this kind of field. The thrill of hacking is just doing it because you can. Motives are just bullshit ways of making yourself think you're doing something productive or of some self-righteous plan.

Watch the new grade video

This, but go one step further and get rid of Windows or any other network-aware OS.
TempleOS is a good choice, because it's fairly powerful, despite having purposely been limited to 640x480 16 color VGA and PC speaker audio. But it's really fast because everything runs in ring 0, and it has multicore support. Also I think it lacks microphone support, so nobody can use use audio subsystem as a network (kinda like a modem), and it also lacks USB support so don't have to worry about evil devices that pretend to be a keyboard or whatnot.

That said, you're still at the mercy of whatever is baked into the PC hardware and programmed into firmware. There may well be some exploits there, as hardware has become much more complex, and firmware more prevalent. If you want to take it one step further, you could design your own computer, or go with something based on old, simple machines. I heard someone built themselves a CP/M capable computer based on Andruino. That's an ancient OS (70's and early 80's) but it has a lot of software since it was the prevalent business system those days. It's pure text though, no graphics at all. But it's easy to program, and there's a bunch of games like text adventures, roguelikes, and even some arcade stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=c9C88Q22K4w

using templeOS

Don't have notoriety. The less you matter, the safer you are.

Just get a mac lol.