The Internet taught me

>PewDiePie
taught me to laugh at everything, even if its not funny

>GameTheory
taught me to think outside the box to find the facts even if the evidence is contradictory

>Sargon of Akkad
taught me to always seek the truth and expose those who are against it

>Boogie
taught me its whats on the inside that counts

What did the Internet teach You?

>LeafyIsHere
HISSSSSSSS

>user
taught me that I'm a faggot

>Be black
>get shot

MODS ARE ASLEEP POST RUNESCAPE

>E621
Taught me maybe this yiff shit ain't so bad

Proprietary=Botnet

It taught me how to suck dick

God I love sucking dick

i'm a noob. Just got this from a Russian thingy some time ago, that's all. I'm an idiot trying to learn.

Zeus botnet translated. It's the 2009 version though. I know fuck all about programming. I asked some bloke on the dark net and he told me to start programming with APL, but I made the switch to linux and I can't load the right key board font even though terminal brings up apl fairly easily. Then some other bloke said to try A+ instead because it accepts the ASCII stuff and the European layout. But every A+ is about emacs and cancer. I kid you not, no A+ tutorials worth mentioning. They told me APL and A+ allows you to try cooler shit because you're allowed to do more stuff. Then they told me to move onto C but only after I got A+ or APL. I tell them that the zeus translation is in c++, c and php for the command and control bits, and that i'd need a copy of windows server 2010. Not server, the windows thing you use to write c++, the thing that has c#. I have mono of course but fuck if i know how to use it.

>Rule 34
It taught me that smug fox best fox

Ayyy my man

What's game theory op user?

all op listed are youtube channels

Holy shit, dude.

GameTheory is a pretty huge faggot.
Sure, sometimes he gets shit pretty spot on, other times he thinks so far into things that are easily just "game logic" things, or "universe plot" things.

His Watch_Dogs shit pissed me off so much I almost considered a video countering it.

this.

Fuck off you cyberbully

Summerfags everyone, fuck it im going to /tech/ for the summer then returning when it's not summer, Sup Forums is enjoyable during school months but during summer all the autistic "meme master 14 year old" kids show up and shitpost about Youtube, GPUs, Sup Forums and bashing on Linux and calling everyone a pedophile if they want privacy. Sup Forums has NEVER been into gaming whether you summer losers think so or not.

Visual studio I think is what you were try to remember, not windows server. On linux you have to select your keyboard layout, refer to which distro's documentation on how to do that.

The internet taught me to learn how to speak english without touching a single book.

BTW OP, I recommend that you delete your subscriptions to the Game Theorists, replace an awful swede like poodeepoo with another more rational swede like the sandré guy, and learn more from kraut and tea and the wizard of cause.

>Internet
>only references youtube people

>TheArchfiend
taught me to not be afraid to stand up for the little guy and sometimes even the big guy

>YourMovieSucksDOTorg
taught me that being critical of everything doesn't mean you have to hate everything

>BlackBusterShow
taught me that being different doesn't make you a degenerate but being obsessive about your difference does

>Jim, AKA (Internet Aristocrat, Mister Metokur, etc)
taught me that being right some of the time doesn't mean you're right about everything

Sup Forums taught me to be racist

boogie is a fat piece of shit degenerate excuse-making faggot

the idea of gullible retards throwing money at him fills me with reeeeeeeeee

Boogie taught me I should fall in live with an Asian wife that can wipe my ass Hoke for me