480 gets Destroyed by 1060

Jesus christ, I didn't think it would be this bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2016-07/doom-vulkan-benchmarks-amd-nvidia/
guru3d.com/news-story/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-6-gb-3dmark-performance-leaked,2.html
wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-1060-performance-benchmarks-leak/#comment-2780580773
yr.no/place/Belgium/Wallonia/Liège/statistics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are 5 threads not enough? How much are they paying you in poo street land?

ayymd is finished hahahah

AMD? More like MAD

Might actually get the 1060 then if the Linux drivers are decent, I would prefer open source drivers though.

Get destroyed, AMD! Your video card competing with the 980 isn't even as good as my 1080! How does it feel?

1060 is competing with 480

Honestly these threads really helped convince me that Sup Forums really does get shilled to fuck by nvidia bots/advertisers.

One or two threads over the day I could understand, but I think this is like the 8th one I've seen now and last I checked there were 2-3 others still on the catalog, and they're all the exact same copypasta with similar canned replies

Good think that 480 is competing with 980Ti in DX12/Vulkan.

Lol

how did nvidia even manages those 480 numbers lol
they dont even make sense

Looks normal to me.

1060 is more expensive though

also only 192 bit bus lel

Get destroyed, the card offers better performance for a higher price

Wait

1060 is $250 and 480 is $240

RIP AMD

Are you seriously believing the benchmarks that Nvidia is putting out?
Wait for real benchmarks, moron.

I am looking for a part-time job and am wondering how much are you making per post.

These line up the same with the leaked firestrike results

when are actual reviews coming out?

1 cent per post
15 cents per thread

>yet another lies spreading thread
when will nvidiots accept defeat gracefully?

July 19th probably

>benchmarks are lies

Interesting

DELETE

>believing in fake benchmarks results
at least post the real benchmark results, you stupid goyim

Excellent photoshop skills

kys already AMD shill. You're poor, useless, worthless and probably live in some subhuman country. Stop coming here, I understand, you need to shill for food but if you want I just send you $5 - I've heard it's enough to have curry for the whole month, they'll even deliver it to your shack.

2.5 GIGS

G
I
G
S

I think I've found me a new wallpaper.

Not changing it to 1488%

>AMD fags shill for 480RX spreading literally impossible rumours about 480RX reaching 1700MHz and being oced to 1070 gtx levels of performance
>FOR WHOLE FUCKING MONTH
>Card turns out to be shit, fries your PCI-e, if it wasn't for few DX12/Vulkan scenarios it wouldn't be able to compete with oced 970 gtx.
>Shills take back their words and blame everything on non-existing falseflags.
>Once again AMD subhumans cry pretending to be victims of conspiracy when Karma bites them back

K Y S
Y
S

see

>480RX
you aren't even trying

>Brown frames all leaving Syria

So the first competent developer flexing asynch computing has now actually implemented it into a game.

Literally nobody was saying it would equal a 1070, you collosal autist. We bantered that 2x 480 matched a 1080 in some titles for less money, and that it would be near a 980 in others, and THATS IT.

Since then nvidiots have been memeing about these absurdly inflated claims in an effort to discount the fact that the 480 is a breddy gud card for people who wanna play everything maxed at 1080p, some things maxed at 1440p, and really promising results in DX12 for a very tempting price.

Get fucked, you buyer's-remorse having, false-flagging Official Nvidia™ (((The Way It's Meant to be Played™))) good-goy.

PLS DELETE

480 turned out to be awful, it's ok you can admit it

1080 seems to get more out of DX12 compared to the other Nvidia cards

>1060 is $250
Lmfao, newfag alert!

And here's the 1080 results.

>480
>not hitting 980 performance

>390 gaining 40 fps
What the fuck is this magic

those results does not justify the price difference

PIG TAIL
I
G

T
A
I
L

1060 was rushed to launch because nvidia shat their pants. expect issues with first wave of cards

Yes even compared to the 1070, how can this be?

please OP, show me one independent review of the 1060 please.

the card was launched 4 days ago and nda lifted the same day.

one bench besides nvidias own retarded slied.

come on kid, i know you can do it if you imagine it really really hard

Dayly reminder that these are benchmarks from nVidia themself, while these are independent
computerbase.de/2016-07/doom-vulkan-benchmarks-amd-nvidia/

390x here its the magic of memes.

I havent been this blown away since Mantle

Future is looking bright as fuck

Bought my R9 390 for 360€ back in march.

A 390X costs 330€ now and a 390 costs 295€.

Just kill me right now.

>the truth is bait

Interesting

Look at this shit bernievoter

Leaked Firestrike results show the same thing:

"3DMark Firestrike Ultra scores 3014 points while the Radeon RX 480 was scoring around 2750 points. The GeForce GTX 1060 scores 11225 points in Firestrike Performance while the Radeon RX 480 was scoring 10800 points in several 3DMark (reference clocks)."

guru3d.com/news-story/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-6-gb-3dmark-performance-leaked,2.html

It's pretty clear the 1060 is faster than the 480, it's really only a question of how much faster.

This is you.

Vulkan and DX12 is gonna destroy it and will come for the 1070 just you wait and see

wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-1060-performance-benchmarks-leak/#comment-2780580773

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

sapphire nitro 480 when?

Someday AMD will destroy Nvidia.

Not today...or tomorrow...or next year..or next century....but someday...just keep waiting...someday...

>getting this butthurt

>People keep posting the same suspicious-as-fuck "benchmarks" time and time again despite EVERY time they've been posted it's been brought up that they're from Nvidia's own "review" guide
I can see that n/v/idiots are getting desperate, but not even the AMDrones were this persistent at posting material that had been as conclusively debunked as this in the weeks leading up to the launch of the RX 480

The results are real, see

One hundred dollars faster

>They are real
don't show screenshots, show actual 3dmark results.

Didn't you got the memo Bhavesh? it's over, nvidia gave up on Vulkan and DX12 and will no longer pay you

Alright guys, now that both 480 and 1060 are coming, wich last gen GPU should I buy for 1080/60fps? I know this isn't Sup Forums, but I don't think there's a gpu thread there right now.

Don't get the 390 unless you want a built in space heater

My shillposting Came before yours so he has to buy the R9 390 now.

Also to the original dude asking, the 970 will only become worse from this point on, while the 390 will see performance boosts all over with Vulkan/DX12.

Actually the 970 will just keep getting better, while the 390 will only go down in performance

Well, it seems that I'll need to wait until 490 comes out

But what if the game requires tons of vRAM? Don't get me wrong, 970 is a fantastic product, but this little vRAM flaw is holding me from buying it.

This is like talking to my ex-gf

What are you basing this on? The smell of your ass when you pulled out your other statement?

Well it's true though. Nvidia cards always get better.

RAM doesn't mean much, pic related.

I think 390 is fine too, but it has serious issues with power draw and heat compared to the 970. 970 is also cheaper.

What are the issues with the power draw? Owner since feb this year and haven't seen any problems at all. Also I'd like a link to where 970 is cheaper for same build quality.

390 draws twice as much power as the 970. 390 also puts off twice as much heat as the 970. Check pcpartpicker, 970 is also cheaper.

why did 480 leaked benchemarks looked exactly like this and were even more flattering?

I've got a 780Ti ref putting out 250 watts and being OC'd and crunching 24/7 and never felt like my room was being too hot or my PSU wasn't enough for the job (500W 3770/780Ti/3 HDDs).
What have you got, menopause?

Bullshit comparison 2bh, you are comparing less powerful gpu's, I doubt the 960 has the grunt to exhaust full 2gb, let alone 4.

That being said, my cousin owns a 970 driving a 1080p screen, and he's yet to run into vram issues. I plan on buying it for cheap when he upgrades to the 1070/80, to replace my 760.

They get fucking gimped

Do you live in a cold climate?

The 970 wasn't meant for 1080p, it's overkill for that res.
It was meant for 1440p.
The 960 is meant for 1080, but it's a bag of shit. A 7950 is better than that.

970 is basically perfect for 1080p desu senpai

I live in Belgium.
It's been pretty fucking hot last sunday though and the entire house was pretty hot, including the office. There tends to be heatwaves in the middle and end of June but it's not displayed in the graphs.
yr.no/place/Belgium/Wallonia/Liège/statistics.html

Classic nvidiots with dyslexia

It's maybe perfect, but it's spending way too much money for playing at that resolution. Just saying a much cheaper card can do as good.

Fucking Sup Forumsaggots need to gtfo of my Sup Forums

nope they won't nvidia will cease product support after 2 year, but it's not gimping m'kay

>Jesus christ, I didn't think it would be this bad.

That's the 6gb 1060 though which costs premium.

The normal 3gb 1060 will actually use a cut die and will be on par with the 470.

Nvidia at its old tricks again.

sure, so you can post more pictures of your dragon dildo inside of your PC case or what your chinese 2D girlfriend looks like on your desktop with your brand new i3 desktop? Oh, forgot you can't do the latter anymore.

The thing is what's good today at 1440p, tomorrow with future games is only good at 1080p, and this is precisely where the 970 sits. Was great at 1440p when it came out, but not só much today.
Curious to see how will it fare with my 2 1080p monitors though.

This, thats why i still have my 390X at 1080p from day one, but looking at Vulkan and DX12 it looks like i can still jump to 1440p during the next years

The problem is that AAA games are just going to get more and more bloated, and the 3.5 problem that wasn't so apparent here and now will become one, because textures will get heavy.
My 780Ti is fine for now, but I am still considering getting Vega. Look how the 680 aged miserably with its 2 gigs.

How does hell does Fury X suddenly perform good enough to be within range of 980 Ti/ 1070?

Vulkan magic

Having actual DX12/Vulkan support

>Nvidia beats AMD on release
>a year or two later AMD beats the same Nvidia cards
>newer AMD cards won't beat the newer Nvidia cards though as expected
Same shit, different year.

lol